PDA

View Full Version : Delly or Iggy?? Offense ,Defense ,Playmaking ,Impact

Gus Hemmingway
12-30-2015, 07:07 PM
Can a strong case be made for Delly's role > Iggy role?

Who has more of an impact on the game?

Which is currently the better 6th man?

Who would you rather have on your team?

masonanddixon
12-30-2015, 07:11 PM
Dellavadova is good as hell. If he were black, people would talk about him as a lockdown defender, DPOY candidate.

TommyGriffin
12-30-2015, 07:14 PM
Dellavadova is good as hell. If he were black, people would talk about him as a lockdown defender, DPOY candidate.

Agreed. And with Kyrie and Mo, he's basically their 3rd stringer.

It's amazing how stacked Cleveland's roster is.

zeerghit
12-30-2015, 07:18 PM

even more amazing how dumb u are.

TommyGriffin
12-30-2015, 07:19 PM
even more amazing how dumb u are.

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/depth/_/name/cle/cleveland-cavaliers

Check under PG for me real quick, bud.

warriorfan
12-30-2015, 07:20 PM

Damn bro, stacked.

masonanddixon
12-30-2015, 07:27 PM

Cleveland has a lot of talent. Three superstars and then very good players at every other position.

feyki
12-30-2015, 07:37 PM

:crazysam:

masonanddixon
12-30-2015, 07:38 PM
:crazysam:

You know it's true though. The dude literally locked up every elite PG last season and it wasn't until he completely clamped up Curry that people actually gave him any basic level of credit. If he were black it would've just been assumed that he's a great defender.

feyki
12-30-2015, 07:44 PM
You know it's true though. The dude literally locked up every elite PG last season and it wasn't until he completely clamped up Curry that people actually gave him any basic level of credit. If he were black it would've just been assumed that he's a great defender.

Dude , he's solid lockdown defender and good on ball defender . But dpoy candidate ? No way .

masonanddixon
12-30-2015, 07:47 PM
Dude , he's solid lockdown defender and good on ball defender . But dpoy candidate ? No way .

Well as far as perimeters guys go he should be on the short list but yeah he won't win DPOY. But he's miles better defensively than a guy like lebron who has garnered DPOY votes in the past.

feyki
12-30-2015, 08:00 PM
Well as far as perimeters guys go he should be on the short list but yeah he won't win DPOY. But he's miles better defensively than a guy like lebron who has garnered DPOY votes in the past.

Ehh , you have reaction to overrating right now . Maybe you know Lebron better in your mind but you playing "f.kk those overrating guys" .

Dellavedova was the best defender of Cavs in last finals . But Lebron had good defences too .

Kawhi
12-30-2015, 08:03 PM
You're a racist POS.

Rocketswin2013
12-30-2015, 09:25 PM
Matthew Dellavedova is more portable on offense. Far better playmaker and offensive threat because he's a guy who makes quick, efficient decisions whereas Iguodala is a foster of ball-movement but it's usually him turning down a good shot within the flow of the offense because he's simply not a shooter despite the percentages, and despite him being really clutch as a shooter late in games.

As whacky as Delly's shot is, that thing goes the **** in from 23 feet and out and he has a great shot-selection. A true PG with an elite ast/TO ratio. My only complaint s that he could feed Love in the post more.

Defensively, Iguodala is better. He can take on more matchups and he's a bit more intelligent on that end. Delly can stay in front of most every guard in the league, but picks draws dumb fouls at times he simply gets beat randomly throughout games.

Iguodala can guard near-every 1-3. Delly can't guard big 1's like a Livingston, and 3's are out of the question at times. Even if he's had some effective displays at spot-duty in the post at random times.

Delly is far more important to the Cavs than Iguodala is to GS IMO. Iguodala is a much better finisher but considering FT shooting, I like Delly over him.

Delly: 8.3/10 player.

Iguodala: 7.8/10 player.

If I had to put it into numbers.

sd3035
12-30-2015, 09:27 PM
Cavs stacked as hell. This team should have a cakewalk to a title but they'll probably choke

Rocketswin2013
12-30-2015, 09:31 PM
Cavs stacked as hell. This team should have a cakewalk to a title but they'll probably choke
Not even close. You have 3 guys on that team that actually show up with effort every night. Some blackholes that kill lineups(not even going by numbers here).

And Mozgov and Irving have been literal and figurative no-shows. I'd honestly be surprised if they reached last-years post-ASB 10+ SRS dominant level for a real stretch of like 20 or more games.

Last year they were current GS/SA level for about 35 - 40 games.

I say this as a guy who hates the two-best teams in the league and outside of the Rockets, I'd rather see the Cavs win over every other team, but it would actually shock me.

sammichoffate
12-30-2015, 09:37 PM
Bran no help tho :confusedshrug: