PDA

View Full Version : AMC and the Warriors run into the 08 Celtics

sportjames23
12-30-2015, 07:14 PM
Who wins in a 7 game series?

TommyGriffin
12-30-2015, 07:18 PM
As many of you know I am a die hard New Orleans fan and also a fan of the Cavaliers as well. I am also a fan of the 08 Celtics as well. They were a great team that was extremely well put together. They had perimeter defense, post defense, pick and roll defense, rebounding, passing, 3 point shooting, spacing, and clutch veteran players. There are very few weaknesses with the 08 Celtic team. However they would still lose to the Warriors in a 7 game series. Steph Curry would stretch out the floor the same way he did vs Cleveland. Rondo is a great defender but he is not going to be able to consistently check Curry 25+ feet out from the hoop solo. They will have to send traps which will compromise the rest of the floor and Warriors will still be able to get good looks. No matter how great the 08 Celtics defense is, they still do not have an answer for Steph Curry.

FreezingTsmoove
12-30-2015, 07:33 PM
We talking about the same team that got took to the limit by the 8th seed Hawks in the playoffs :lol

Wally450
12-30-2015, 09:20 PM
It comes down to who has home court. It would be difficult for either team to win on the road.

ArbitraryWater
12-30-2015, 09:21 PM
08 C's a meme

MMM
12-30-2015, 09:23 PM
They struggle to beat the 15-16 Celtics much less the 08 Celtics

Lebronxrings
12-30-2015, 09:27 PM
As many of you know I am a die hard New Orleans fan and also a fan of the Cavaliers as well. I am also a fan of the 08 Celtics as well. They were a great team that was extremely well put together. They had perimeter defense, post defense, pick and roll defense, rebounding, passing, 3 point shooting, spacing, and clutch veteran players. There are very few weaknesses with the 08 Celtic team. However they would still lose to the Warriors in a 7 game series. Steph Curry would stretch out the floor the same way he did vs Cleveland. Rondo is a great defender but he is not going to be able to consistently check Curry 25+ feet out from the hoop solo. They will have to send traps which will compromise the rest of the floor and Warriors will still be able to get good looks. No matter how great the 08 Celtics defense is, they still do not have an answer for Steph Curry.
shut the fcuk up and go back to posting on your real account warriorfan. You are a pathetic POS, ill stomp you down.

warriorfan
12-30-2015, 09:40 PM
shut the fcuk up and go back to posting on your real account warriorfan. You are a pathetic POS, ill stomp you down.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/16/50/1f/16501f6cedeab9c2d0b956c8139516d3.gif

Doranku
12-30-2015, 09:41 PM

This account has had too many emotional meltdowns of late. Time for a new one, loser.

CelticBaller
12-30-2015, 09:49 PM
We talking about the same team that got took to the limit by the 8th seed Hawks in the playoffs :lol
true

give me the 08 celtics