12-30-2015, 11:50 PM
https://streamable.com/o46e

Great play by Buckets and Gasol.

JohnFreeman
12-30-2015, 11:50 PM
I hear nathan Jizzle running to his computer

Fallen Angel
12-30-2015, 11:51 PM
More credit goes to Gasol for the pass. Jim just tapped it toward the basket.

Uncle Drew
12-30-2015, 11:52 PM
Butler with Rose: 5/5
Butler without Rose: 28/4/4, scores 7 points in final minute of regulation + gamewinner

4 Inches
12-30-2015, 11:55 PM
Jizzbag doesn't wanna see this

GIF REACTION
12-30-2015, 11:56 PM
Game time! GAME TIME!

bluechox2
12-30-2015, 11:56 PM
that was a beautiful play drawn up by the coach... 3 guys cleared the lane by lining up on the weak side 3 point line, gasol took his man out of the paint, and it came down to jimmy beating his man

Beastmode88
12-31-2015, 12:00 AM
Wheres rose?

RedBlackAttack
12-31-2015, 12:02 AM
Butler is really f#cking good.

As an aside...

That whole 2011 NBA Draft continues to rock the league.

Butler has become one of the best two-way players in the league. Kawhi is an MVP candidate. Kyrie is one of the league's brightest young stars. Klay is in a "Big Three" on what has been a historically great team so far.

And, tons and tons of quality players from top to bottom.

With the leaps taken by the four guys above along with all of the other quality rotation guys, it has to be becoming one of the best all-around drafts of the last decade.

bluechox2
12-31-2015, 12:03 AM
Wheres rose?

even rose dont even know

RRR3
12-31-2015, 12:07 AM

As an aside...

Butler has become one of the best two-way players in the league. Kawhi is an MVP candidate. Kyrie is one of the league's brightest young stars. Klay is in a "Big Three" on what has been a historically great team so far.

With the leaps taken by the four guys above along with all of the other quality rotation guys, it has to be becoming one of the best all-around drafts of the last decade.
Wasn't it considered a shit draft at the time, too? It's looking pretty ****ing good now

Fudge
12-31-2015, 12:12 AM
Paul George is such a ****ing bum, I swear. Dude is getting owned left and right.

First Kawhi, Gay, now Buckets... :lol

Peaks in the first 10 games of the season and then goes downhill from there. Clown to the absolute max.

Milbuck
12-31-2015, 12:15 AM
Somewhere, in some dimly lit jizz filled basement Nathan is FUMING right now :oldlol:

RRR3
12-31-2015, 12:16 AM
Somewhere, in some dimly lit jizz filled basement Nathan is FUMING right now :oldlol:
Nah, man, you just don't get it. He only had a good game because Rose imparted some brilliant insight into him before the game.

LoneyROY7
12-31-2015, 12:17 AM
Paul George is such a ****ing bum, I swear. Dude is getting owned left and right.

Peaks in the first 10 games of the season and then goes downhill from there. Clown to the absolute max.

Jorge gonna reboot soon dawg. Just needs a quick catfish to get his mind right again.

Killbot
12-31-2015, 12:49 AM
Get

BUCKETS

Why can't I be MVP Butler?

Lebronxrings
12-31-2015, 01:05 AM
inb4 nate meltdown

Sarcastic
12-31-2015, 02:05 AM
My lord, the Pacers deserved to lose for wearing those uniforms alone.

BarberSchool
12-31-2015, 02:44 AM
I heard Bulls are 6-0 this year in games when Jimmy is healthy and Derrick is sidelined with injury.

Could Rose staying injured really the key for the Bulls ?
Are his league leading Claps per game, or worsted wool playoff uniform, really the stuff chips are made of ?

Smoke117
12-31-2015, 02:44 AM
Nah, man, you just don't get it. He only had a good game because Rose imparted some brilliant insight into him before the game.

No...No...Derrick Rose gave an all time great motivational pep talk during the timeout before the game winner...so this is really his game winner. *Natejizzle logic*

JebronLames
12-31-2015, 04:03 AM
Wow must have been nice to have pau in his prime on your time.

JimmyMcAdocious
12-31-2015, 04:21 AM
Nice ****ing pass. Having a big who can make plays is such a weapon.

r0drig0lac
12-31-2015, 04:30 AM
Brooks :bowdown:

nathanjizzle
12-31-2015, 05:34 AM
Some of you guys are hideous. Once again my point is proven, he scores 28 points and 4 assists and the bulls can barely beat the pacers, and i mean barely with a miracle tap in. that 50% win percentage as a leader though.

tontoz
12-31-2015, 07:53 AM

As an aside...

The Wizards had the 6th and 18th picks in that draft and managed to pick two guys who were out of the league in 3 years.

:facepalm

tontoz
12-31-2015, 07:59 AM
Winning without Rose is nothing new. They have been doing it for years.

Dro
12-31-2015, 10:55 AM

He hasn't been playing well but lets not act like he didn't own Jimmy Butler in the last game pretty much. Thats how it goes in the NBA.

And last night Paul played almost as well as Jimmy in the 4th. The Bulls just executed better and Butler made some plays definitely but that last play was just a great play drawn up by the coach. We ran the same play on the other end, and honestly Butler clearly fouled Paul George on his lob attempt and no call was made. Hey, you're on the road, what do you expect. You're probably not gonna get that call. I wish they would have called something else honestly.

Dro
12-31-2015, 10:55 AM
My lord, the Pacers deserved to lose for wearing those uniforms alone.
I love those uniforms. And when they came out on 2K, now everybody wants to play with the Pacers....

ISHGoat
12-31-2015, 11:13 AM
Some of you guys are hideous. Once again my point is proven, he scores 28 points and 4 assists and the bulls can barely beat the pacers, and i mean barely with a miracle tap in. that 50% win percentage as a leader though.

Good to know youre alive bro.

TheOne
12-31-2015, 11:23 AM
He FOULED PG on the last play. Fxxk the refs!

RedBlackAttack
12-31-2015, 03:45 PM
Wasn't it considered a shit draft at the time, too? It's looking pretty ****ing good now

Yes, it was actually being maligned as one of the worst draft classes ever at the time. Guys like Harrison Barnes, Jared Sullinger, and Perry Jones III (lol), who were all somehow considered potentially Top 3-5 picks, chose to stay in school because of the impending lockout that was hovering over the NBA at the time.

If you go back and read some of the predictions about that draft, and where things stand today, it shows you just how little supposed "experts" know about how to evaluate talent.

NBA Draft 2011: Is This the Worst Class in Recent Memory? (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/734160-2011-nba-draft-is-this-the-worst-class-in-recent-memory)

This is Shaping Up as a Terrible NBA Draft, so Smart Teams Are Trading Away Draft Picks (http://thebiglead.com/2011/02/24/this-is-shaping-up-as-a-terrible-nba-draft-so-smart-teams-are-trading-away-draft-picks/)

etc.

Meanwhile, it was a beast of a draft, all the way to the last pick of the second round (Isaiah Thomas).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_NBA_draft

The Wizards had the 6th and 18th picks in that draft and managed to pick two guys who were out of the league in 3 years.

:facepalm

Yeah, the Wizards and the T-Wolves really screwed themselves in that draft. The Wizards in particular were in a position to have an incredible draft with the Nos. 6th and 18th picks.

The 6th pick, where they took Jan Vesely, could have been Klay Thompson... even a Kemba Walker or Brandon Knight. It is easy to say Kawhi now, but he somehow slipped to 15th. :wtf:

The real value pick was at 16, though, where they took Chris Singleton. That could have easily been Jimmy Butler, Faried, Mirotic, Tobias Harris, Reggie Jackson... even Chandler Parsons.

None of those guys would have been a stretch in that slot at the time.

Meticode
12-31-2015, 03:51 PM
That tap is takes a lot of skill. I can't tell if he planned it that way, or what, but it was perfect.

RedBlackAttack
12-31-2015, 03:57 PM
Btw, I put Butler's full highlights from this game in the OP for easy accessibility.

What a nasty crossover on George to tie it late in regulation. Wow.