PDA

View Full Version : Should LeBron's two rings even count?

TommyGriffin
12-31-2015, 04:12 AM
I'm gonna be completely candid here that I am a huge Cavaliers fan so I may be a bit biased when I say this but, LeBron James' two rings shouldn't even count. Has any other player teamed up with 2 other top 10 players in the league and all colluded to one franchise? I mean they had max guys taking paycuts in their prime! I have no idea how this move was even allowed in the first place, it not only compromised the health of the already weak Eastern Conference but it compromised the spirit of competition which professional sports are all about. I don't believe these two rings should even count.

Mr. Jabbar
12-31-2015, 04:14 AM
12': hideous rig job
13': ray allen

No1 sane counts them. I use asterisks when feeling generous

TripleA
12-31-2015, 04:15 AM
I'm gonna be completely candid here that I am a huge Cavaliers fan so I may be a bit biased when I say this but, LeBron James' two rings shouldn't even count. Has any other player teamed up with 2 other top 10 players in the league and all colluded to one franchise? I mean they had max guys taking paycuts in their prime! I have no idea how this move was even allowed in the first place, it not only compromised the health of the already weak Eastern Conference but it compromised the spirit of competition which professional sports are all about. I don't believe these two rings should even count.

Bro just stop at this point its just sad.

I'm a lifelong Die Hard Pacers fan and I am also a huge Reggie Miller fan and I am also a fan of the Cavaliers as well. I have really liked talking basketball with you guys so far. I hope the best for PG, Monta, and the rest the crew this season. Lets make it happen boys. :rockon:

TommyGriffin
12-31-2015, 04:17 AM
Bro just stop at this point its just sad.
I don't follow. :confusedshrug:

imnew09
12-31-2015, 04:18 AM
Formed a Trio Prime Superstars + jesus Ray with the 3s....

plus the usage of HGH :facepalm

Straight_Ballin
12-31-2015, 04:18 AM

They would count if his collusion resulted in 4/4 in Miami but he is such a bad teammate in the finals that he could only muster up a 2/4 finals record. MJ didn't even have to collude and he went 6/6 with only 1 all-star while Bron needed 2 all-stars and still could only go 2/4. He got shitted on by players like Jason Terry and young Kwami. That is why lebron's 2 rings are a joke compared to the Dream's 2 rings and also why lebron will always be 1/10th the player MJ was.

JohnFreeman
12-31-2015, 04:19 AM
I don't even believe in basketball

Straight_Ballin
12-31-2015, 04:22 AM
I don't even believe in basketball

Some loser once believed in Lebron James but once they realized that Bron couldn't crack the top 10 all time list, their dreams of being able to be a fan of the game during when the GOAT played were shattered.

Lebron had an opportunity to become GOAT but just wasn't good enough. Oh well.

Not gonna lie. Being a fan of the game while the GOAT MJ played is just the icing on the cake.

JohnFreeman
12-31-2015, 04:24 AM
lol at people who are afraid of death, where do you think we were before birth?

HOoopCityJones
12-31-2015, 04:25 AM
It's even worse when you consider he would've lost a FMVP to Borris Diaw in 2013 if not for Ray.

TommyGriffin
12-31-2015, 04:27 AM
Some loser once believed in Lebron James but once they realized that Bron couldn't crack the top 10 all time list, their dreams of being able to be a fan of the game during when the GOAT played were shattered.

Lebron had an opportunity to become GOAT but just wasn't good enough. Oh well.

Not gonna lie. Being a fan of the game while the GOAT MJ played is just the icing on the cake.

This guy gets it. This is why Cavalier fans are so upset with LeBron. LeBron had the table set for him to be the GOAT. There is literally no excuses for him but yet he has managed to piss it all away. The Decision was the death blow though. Michael Jordan would of never dreamed of running away from a challenge, especially if it meant submitting to another player and joining HIS team...

LeBron could of had it all but he wasn't man enough to get the job done. :mad:

dubeta
12-31-2015, 04:35 AM
Notice how the trolling level here gets progressively worse the later on in the day it is :oldlol:

dubeta
12-31-2015, 04:39 AM
PM me OP, as a fellow Cavs fan I'll help you out

Remember not to accidently PM me from your 'other' account and ruin the secret

Straight_Ballin
12-31-2015, 04:42 AM
This guy gets it. This is why Cavalier fans are so upset with LeBron. LeBron had the table set for him to be the GOAT. There is literally no excuses for him but yet he has managed to piss it all away. The Decision was the death blow though. Michael Jordan would of never dreamed of running away from a challenge, especially if it meant submitting to another player and joining HIS team...

LeBron could of had it all but he wasn't man enough to get the job done. :mad:

Real cavs fans have the "not accepted until proven mindset". They didn't forget that he left the first time and are still waiting for him to redeem himself. While a CLE win will satisfy Clevelanders, it will never change the fact that this guy could have been GOAT but just didn't have it when it was all said and done. All a win in CLE will do is put him on the top 10 list upon which he will be bumped off as soon as Curry goes 3/4.

Just makes MJ look that much better tbh. MJ hasn't been a champ since 1998 and I still haven't seen anyone come even close to surpassing him as GOAT.

kamil
12-31-2015, 04:55 AM
12': hideous rig job
13': ray allen

No1 sane counts them. I use asterisks when feeling generous

Hence, LeBron*

Megabox!
12-31-2015, 05:16 AM
It's even worse when you consider he would've lost a FMVP to Borris Diaw in 2013 if not for Ray.
It's pretty well known that you're a inbred Kobe stan and all but Green or Duncan would've won FMVP that year. Too bad LBJ came through in game 7 :applause:

Spurs m8
12-31-2015, 05:25 AM
The HGH alone is enough tbh

stalkerforlife
12-31-2015, 12:51 PM
They mean nothing to me.

ShawkFactory
12-31-2015, 12:58 PM
Regardless of whether or not Kobe stans and other haters think they shouldn't, they do. Nothing you do is going to change that.

Should probably just accept that and move on.