PDA

View Full Version : BJ Armstrong was a worse 4th option than....

Straight_Ballin
12-31-2015, 05:44 AM
Too long of a list. When I think about it, MJ really did more with less. Can you imagine if he had guys like Fisher or even Celtics Rondo as a 4th option?!

3ball
12-31-2015, 05:50 AM
Too long of a list. When I think about it, MJ really did more with less. Can you imagine if he had guys like Fisher or even Celtics Rondo as a 4th option?!

Ray Allen (Heat)
Dennis Johnson
AC Green/Michael Cooper/Byron Scott
Kawhi Leonard or Manu
Ariza or Ron Artest or Bynum.. :eek:

my oh my

warriorfan
12-31-2015, 06:29 AM
I always thought BJ was a scrub

3ball
12-31-2015, 02:34 PM
4th options better than BJ Armstrong (off top of my head)

Ray Allen (Heat)
Dennis Johnson
Kawhi Leonard or Manu

my oh my

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-40544-Brad-Pitt-is-there-no-one-else-Dkiy.gif

Bandito
12-31-2015, 02:56 PM
Ray Allen (Heat)
Dennis Johnson
Kawhi Leonard or Manu

my oh my
Ray Allen on the Heat would've been a starter anywhere. That Heat team was stacked...:rockon:

eeeeeebro
12-31-2015, 04:04 PM
i dono about that every time the bulls needed that corner 3 he was there to bang it

3ball
12-31-2015, 04:07 PM
i dono about that every time the bulls needed that corner 3 he was there to bang it
Every team in the league has a 12 ppg shooter that can hit the 3.

And see, that's the whole point - Armstrong (12 ppg), Harper (8 ppg), Kerr (7 ppg), Paxson (6 ppg) were all average role players - EVERY team has players like this - they didn't make the Bulls "stacked".

You would never give props to Chalmers or JJ Redick this way - but you HAVE to give extra props to Jordan's role players, because Jordan's cast had very little top talent.

So you're forced to act like Kerr, Paxson, Armstrong, Grant, and Harper are unique, when they're standard on every ****ing team in history.