PDA

View Full Version : I Heard The Reason Why 49er Fans Don't Poast In the Football Forum Anymore.....

Bless Mathews
12-31-2015, 01:37 PM
Are all sissy bitchmade Trannys finalizing their surgeries to officially get a *****

brownmamba00
12-31-2015, 03:28 PM
kaep will be back next playoffs no biggie

Godzuki
12-31-2015, 03:36 PM
the 49ers are the most retarded franchise ever. that coaching staff is so scared to throw and thinking they can run the ball down everyones throats this season is so delusional its unbelievable they actually tried to be so one dimensional. they have to have the worst coach in the league.

and kaep is so scared to throw int's he can't even complete screen passes. that mf'er throws the ball away as much as Dilfer did, except Dilfer had one of the best defenses of all time saving his sorry ass.

so glad i'm not a 49ers fan but man their franchise is so dumb it makes me crazy :facepalm

Bless Mathews
12-31-2015, 04:16 PM
kaep will be back next playoffs no biggie

:roll: :roll:

as a backup to tom Brady or cam or r dub is the only way he gonna be in playoff s

Bless Mathews
12-31-2015, 04:17 PM
the 49ers are the most retarded franchise ever. that coaching staff is so scared to throw and thinking they can run the ball down everyones throats this season is so delusional its unbelievable they actually tried to be so one dimensional. they have to have the worst coach in the league.

and kaep is so scared to throw int's he can't even complete screen passes. that mf'er throws the ball away as much as Dilfer did, except Dilfer had one of the best defenses of all time saving his sorry ass.

so glad i'm not a 49ers fan but man their franchise is so dumb it makes me crazy :facepalm

Their bandwagon fans are the biggest shit talkin ******* in the world.

Bunch of FUCCIN sissies

9erempiree
12-31-2015, 05:26 PM
Someone's been thinking about me during the holidays.

:)

warriorfan
12-31-2015, 05:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/oZVupn1.jpg