PDA

View Full Version : 3 New Year predictions for 2016 that will shape the next decade

Trollsmasher
12-31-2015, 03:20 PM
Great Britain leaves EU.

There will be a Maidan-style coup attempt in Poland funded by the foreign NGOs. It will fail.

Donald Trump will become the 45th President of the United States.

poido123
12-31-2015, 07:27 PM
Great Britain leaves EU.

There will be a Maidan-style coup attempt in Poland funded by the foreign NGOs. It will fail.

I thought the Obama presidency doesn't finish till January 2017?

Anyways, Spurs win the championship.

Obama proves to be a traitor and does something even more bold than his past actions.

Parts of Europe erupts into civil wars.

Trollsmasher
12-31-2015, 09:21 PM
I thought the Obama presidency doesn't finish till January 2017?

Anyways, Spurs win the championship.

Obama proves to be a traitor and does something even more bold than his past actions.

Parts of Europe erupts into civil wars.
it doesn't, however we will know the results before he steps down

Cavs will win, breh

poido123
12-31-2015, 09:59 PM
it doesn't, however we will know the results before he steps down

Cavs will win, breh

It's not healthy to dislike someone as much as I do Lebron, but I would feel happy in knowing he underachieved again.

A loss to the Heat or Bulls in the East would be hilarious. That team would have a serious implosion if that happened :lol

Trollsmasher
12-31-2015, 10:24 PM
It's not healthy to dislike someone as much as I do Lebron, but I would feel happy in knowing he underachieved again.

A loss to the Heat or Bulls in the East would be hilarious. That team would have a serious implosion if that happened :lol
no shit, I'll seriously consider jumping the bandwagon if he can't win this year... with 2/7 even I'll run out of excuses:lol

Norcaliblunt
01-01-2016, 05:05 AM
A natural disaster somewhere.

A terrorist attack somewhere.

A banking crisis somewhere.

A civil war somewhere.

And a presidential election.

Trollsmasher
01-01-2016, 08:54 AM
A natural disaster somewhere.

A terrorist attack somewhere.

A banking crisis somewhere.

A civil war somewhere.

And a presidential election.
really going out on a limb with the specifics there

KyrieTheFuture
01-01-2016, 05:44 PM

Or Obama

fiddy
01-01-2016, 07:02 PM
Great Britain leaves EU.

Poland wtf? There are easier targets

poido123
01-01-2016, 07:20 PM
Or Obama

Here's one of many reasons I don't like him:

http://ups-planes.beforeitsnews.com/politics/2015/12/confirmed-obama-smuggling-in-up-to-100000-refugees-per-year-on-ups-planes-2767590.html

and this:

In the first 5 years of the Obama presidency, the U.S. gave out green cards to over 680,000 immigrants from predominantly Muslim countries

and this:

100,000 new Muslim immigrants are brought into the United States each year, and it