PDA

View Full Version : The ****ing Rockets

Smook A.
12-31-2015, 10:59 PM
Can't take this shit anymore. Loss after loss after loss. Players going off each game on us and close games always being slipped away. This season looks like it doesn't even matter anymore. The chances of us turning this ****ing season around are lower than T-Mac coming back from retirement and scoring 13 in 33 again :rolleyes:

JohnFreeman
12-31-2015, 11:01 PM
Try being a Kings fan

Lebronxrings
12-31-2015, 11:01 PM
they lost to an all time great team not sure why you're angry.

Gus Hemmingway
12-31-2015, 11:05 PM
http://gfycat.com/KeenWelldocumentedCanine

BigNBAfan
12-31-2015, 11:05 PM

Excuse him for not getting use to taking L's like the lebron fam

TrueBlue89
12-31-2015, 11:13 PM
Time to blow it up?

WorldWarriors
12-31-2015, 11:15 PM
They're a sub .500 team after being a title contender just last season.

I'm not sure how that happened. I would be pissed too.

Smook A.
12-31-2015, 11:31 PM
Did you forget that Curry, Barnes, Ezeli, and Barbosa didn't play?

And I wasn't talking just about this game. Rockets have been playing like shit since they beat the Spurs

stalkerforlife
12-31-2015, 11:51 PM
Parsons > Ariza.

Rockets getting what they deserve.

BasedTom
Ay happy new years man, you're one of the not-shittt Houston fans here

**** them tho lmao

Prime_Shaq
I really expected Houston to take the next step this season, but it just seems like they ain't there mentally

pnyozzzoo
01-01-2016, 12:13 AM
James Harden on his teammates: "Just continue to give them motivation, give them courage, and they'll do better next time."

dat leadership:bowdown:

WorldWarriors
01-01-2016, 12:19 AM
James Harden on his teammates: "Just continue to give them motivation, give them courage, and they'll do better next time."

dat leadership:bowdown:
LOL sounds like James had a NYE party to go to. I can hear the implied "bye see ya" at the end of that quote.

WorldWarriors
01-01-2016, 12:21 AM
I really expected Houston to take the next step this season, but it just seems like they ain't there mentally They fired McHale though.

Prime_Shaq
01-01-2016, 12:22 AM
They fired McHale though.
Yet another puzzling move

Fallen Angel
01-01-2016, 12:24 AM
McHale is just as shitty as JB.

If you think McHale is a good coach then you know nothing about him.

Funktion
01-01-2016, 12:28 AM
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/IFWT_draymond4-600x347.png

coin24
01-01-2016, 12:54 AM
Anyone with half a brain knew they were pretenders..:confusedshrug:

pnyozzzoo
01-01-2016, 01:03 AM
Anyone with half a brain knew they were pretenders..:confusedshrug:
pretender was last year, bed shitter is this year.
It took a historical choke job out of Clipper to get them to wcf. Literally Historical. And they think they are 1 step away from contending? more like 2 steps ahead of pretending.
:roll:

theaussieguy
01-01-2016, 01:07 AM
I pity Harden fans, investing in a weak minded pussi whipped little fukk boi

Fallen Angel
01-01-2016, 01:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la48y7HXzeE

pnyozzzoo
01-01-2016, 01:26 AM
Harden choice of women shows what class he belongs to.

TrueBlue89
01-01-2016, 01:30 AM
Harden choice of women shows what class he belongs to.

:biggums:

Kobe married a video hoe. What kind of class of human being is he?

Prime_Shaq
01-01-2016, 02:42 AM
McHale wasn't the best coach but he sure as hell wasn't the problem that Rockets came out so weak. What difference did firing him make?

Fallen Angel
01-01-2016, 02:49 AM
McHale wasn't the best coach but he sure as hell wasn't the problem that Rockets came out so weak. What difference did firing him make?
None because JB is just as bad, which is expected since he comes from McHale's coaching staff.

McHale was the equivalent of Scott Brooks on offense and did nothing special on defense.

Firing him was a wake up call for the coaching staff, and they've been proven to be just as bad as before. Our GM will most likely be looking at more qualified free agent coaches when the offseason comes around.

Fallen Angel
01-01-2016, 02:56 AM
For people who don't know what McHale is like as a coach and just assume he was a good one just because he made the WCF, listen carefully:

He sucks.
He couldn't draw up a play if his family's life depended on it.
He is not an emotional leader in the huddle or locker room.
He is not a defensive wiz.
He thrives off the success of his best player (almost like Scott Brooks in OKC and Mike Brown in CLE).

Kevin McHale was not a scapegoat, he's just a bad coach. Morey should of fired McHale years ago, but only stuck with him because the Rockets were still good thanks to James Harden and because of his personal issues with his family.

The best thing he brought to the team was comfort for Dwight Howard. Now that Dwight is a shell of himself and has one foot out the door there's no point of keeping McHale just to make Dwight happy.

KungFuJoe
01-01-2016, 03:37 AM
It's simple.

Harden is not a guy who will bring you a ring. Or even quality wins. He's not a leader. He's a great player...one of the best on the offensive side. But he gets his at the expense of everyone else. All the free throws and the flopping and not playing defense. The rest of the guys never get into a groove.

Last year's success was an anomaly. And really if the Clippers didn't pull an all time choke they would have gotten as far as they did the year before.

It won't happen anytime soon but they need to trade Harden.

WayOfWade
01-01-2016, 03:55 AM
I really haven't watched the Rockets too much this year, but I'm guessing most of their problems begin with Harden. From what I've read his very own teammates have called him out and questioned his work ethic, which at least to start the year was really lethargic. If your own teammates question what you're doing, how are you supposed to get anywhere?
And we all know about Harden's defense, it's hard to follow a leader who only plays for half the game (if we can call going for fouls playing, if not then 0% of the game). Their drop off in play though is really stunning though compared to last year, because their only major change was the addition of Lawson. How's Beverly doing? Haven't heard much about him this year
In my uneducated opinion, they need to go to Dwight more, the dude just put up like 30/16 on only about 10 or 12 shots, he can still ball. Some say that he can't after his injuries and age, but 15 shots a game for Dwight Certainly wouldn't hurt; and besides, they have nothing to lose at this point

yeaaaman
01-01-2016, 04:30 AM
I really haven't watched the Rockets too much this year, but I'm guessing most of their problems begin with Harden. From what I've read his very own teammates have called him out and questioned his work ethic, which at least to start the year was really lethargic. If your own teammates question what you're doing, how are you supposed to get anywhere?
And we all know about Harden's defense, it's hard to follow a leader who only plays for half the game (if we can call going for fouls playing, if not then 0% of the game). Their drop off in play though is really stunning though compared to last year, because their only major change was the addition of Lawson. How's Beverly doing? Haven't heard much about him this year
In my uneducated opinion, they need to go to Dwight more, the dude just put up like 30/16 on only about 10 or 12 shots, he can still ball. Some say that he can't after his injuries and age, but 15 shots a game for Dwight Certainly wouldn't hurt; and besides, they have nothing to lose at this point

To add to that, I notice Harden's atrocious defense has to be a morale killer when other guys are busting their ass on D. You see his guy walk right past him only for Howard to rack up fouls trying to cover up his mistakes.

I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to play with a player like Harden.

WayOfWade
01-01-2016, 04:37 AM
To add to that, I notice Harden's atrocious defense has to be a morale killer when other guys are busting their ass on D. You see his guy walk right past him only for Howard to rack up fouls trying to cover up his mistakes.

I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to play with a player like Harden.
You may be onto something....
But seriously though, someone else pointed it out in this thread that Harden just isn't the type of player who will bring you a championship, or even quality wins. The problem is Houston will refuse to rebuild/start over; once you get a "superstar" it's hard to let go. Just do what the Jazz did in 2011 and trade him away for something of value

Fallen Angel
01-01-2016, 04:43 AM
So did 56 wins just not happen last season for James Harden and the Rockets?

Spurs m8
01-01-2016, 05:51 AM
Fluked it tbh

SyRyanYang
01-01-2016, 06:29 AM
I thought MVP Harden carried an injury-riddled Rockets team to 56 wins and WCF? How do they become much worse when everybody's healthy now and they even added a borderline all-star in Ty Lawson.

Fallen Angel
01-01-2016, 07:28 AM
Ty Lawson is trash.
Corey Brewer is hot trash.
Trevor Ariza is one of the worst shooters in the league statistically.
Terrence Jones is trash.
Dwight Howard is spotty.
Clint Capela is good.
Patrick Beverley does what you want from him.
Marcus Thornton is good, but our idiotic coach won't play him.
Donatas Motiejunas is slowly coming back and needs to be in the starting lineup.

The supporting cast of this team is worst than last year in overall. Guys like Brewer and Ariza have turned into awful chuckers. Dwight is better than last season, but is shell of even his Los Angeles self. Terrence Jones is the definition of empty stats and will get paid during free agency by a clueless front office. Ty Lawson gives us nothing on either side of the ball.

I can name so dozens of more things wrong with this team besides Harden (yet in all fairness he deserves some blame).

Take Harden off this team and they are just as bad as the Lakers, replace him with another superstar of his caliber and they get no better than what they are now.

masonanddixon
01-01-2016, 07:35 AM
They shouldn't be behind the Mavericks.

Cuban is getting the last laugh with Morey but both are idiots.

Fallen Angel
01-01-2016, 07:42 AM
How?

Rockets already beat them in the playoffs and nearly swept them in last season's regular season meetings. Whatever feud those teams had over the Parsons deal has been overshadowed by Deandre leaving Dallas high and dry.

Dallas lost whatever feud they thought they started with Houston. Ariza heavily outplayed Parsons last year.

masonanddixon
01-01-2016, 07:57 AM
How?

Rockets already beat them in the playoffs and nearly swept them in last season's regular season meetings. Whatever feud those teams had over the Parsons deal has been overshadowed by Deandre leaving Dallas high and dry.

Dallas lost whatever feud they thought they started with Houston. Ariza heavily outplayed Parsons last year.

Ariza was pretty terrible and Parsons rounded nicely into form by midseason but missed the entire playoffs.

Houston was favored to win anyways. 2 seed versus 7 seed.

The fact Dallas is playing better right now with a team of geriatrics is very embarrassing for Houston, who has two superstars in their prime.

pnyozzzoo
01-01-2016, 09:09 AM
rockets's last season fluke is really bad for their future. Similar to Suns a couple seasons back. They aimed to tank, somehow their star got really hot and they over achieve a ton by almost grabbing 8 seed. So they tinker their core and refuse to accept who they are where they at and its only going down hill from there.

Rockets were a first round play off team. They fluked into wcf and they thought they got the formula down. Only their star got paid and become lazy and everyone got worse its only down hill from there.

The team is just flawed to the extreme. They think they have super stars and try to play iso hogging ball only realize their stars aren't no where near okc , cav level. Their fans yelling play team ball like warrior spurs, only their personel, stars' mind set, coach, everything does not compute that way. Blow it up or forever stay as a first rounder.

brooks_thompson
01-01-2016, 11:31 AM
For entertainment purposes, I would love to see Thibodeau get ahold of this team, especially Harden. Either Harden would request to be shipped out or Thibs would be fired within 10 days.

Milbuck
01-01-2016, 11:57 AM
http://i.picasion.com/resize81/da3fdad81b3093b6b58d13d415fb6b0b.png

T_L_P
01-01-2016, 12:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la48y7HXzeE

Enjoying the 16-18 record, bro?

StephHamann
01-01-2016, 12:41 PM

sammichoffate
01-01-2016, 06:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDEh-FrfSfA
This smelly-ass bearded, no-win loser got his own shoe commercial a year too late :oldlol: Should have stayed in OKC and Dwight shoulda stayed in Orlando

Springsteen
01-01-2016, 06:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5Td9XEa.png

Euroleague
01-01-2016, 06:36 PM
The curse of Vassilis Spanoulis lives on.....

The Houston Rockets are never going to win jack shit, until they officially apologize for what they did to Vassilis Spanoulis. That includes also an official apology from the Houston Rockets fan base to Vassilis Spanoulis.

Until that happens, The Curse of Vassilis Spanoulis will continue to haunt and doom the Houston Rockets.

http://s16.postimg.org/igt78zuit/Wa4hwe_P.jpg

catch24
01-01-2016, 06:38 PM
Haven't watched many Houston games this season, but they look wildly inconsistent. Is the problem with Harden/Dwight and them not being able to coexist, or just the role players (possibly lack there of) and coach?

Euroleague
01-01-2016, 06:40 PM
None because JB is just as bad, which is expected since he comes from McHale's coaching staff.

McHale was the equivalent of Scott Brooks on offense and did nothing special on defense.

Firing him was a wake up call for the coaching staff, and they've been proven to be just as bad as before. Our GM will most likely be looking at more qualified free agent coaches when the offseason comes around.

Morey is a colossal failure and idiot. If the Rockets owner was not a moron, Morey would have been fired many years ago.

The fact any Rockets fans at all still defend Morey, is just proof that the Rockets have the single dumbest fan base of any NBA team. Even dumber than Knicks fans.

pastis
01-01-2016, 06:45 PM
dont be mad smook. gsw just hit everything they didnt againt the mavs. i mean, the mavs played pretty good defense against gsw, but gsw just missed a ton of open shots they usually make. further more the rocks just failed in the last quarter, the first 3 were good.

Euroleague
01-01-2016, 06:47 PM
I thought MVP Harden carried an injury-riddled Rockets team to 56 wins and WCF? How do they become much worse when everybody's healthy now and they even added a borderline all-star in Ty Lawson.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/oCPKdUrdqajlK/200.gif

Euroleague
01-01-2016, 06:49 PM
Ty Lawson is trash.
Corey Brewer is hot trash.
Trevor Ariza is one of the worst shooters in the league statistically.
Terrence Jones is trash.
Dwight Howard is spotty.
Clint Capela is good.
Patrick Beverley does what you want from him.
Marcus Thornton is good, but our idiotic coach won't play him.
Donatas Motiejunas is slowly coming back and needs to be in the starting lineup.

The supporting cast of this team is worst than last year in overall. Guys like Brewer and Ariza have turned into awful chuckers. Dwight is better than last season, but is shell of even his Los Angeles self. Terrence Jones is the definition of empty stats and will get paid during free agency by a clueless front office. Ty Lawson gives us nothing on either side of the ball.

I can name so dozens of more things wrong with this team besides Harden (yet in all fairness he deserves some blame).

Take Harden off this team and they are just as bad as the Lakers, replace him with another superstar of his caliber and they get no better than what they are now.

Beverley is an absolute scrub of the highest order.

Motiejunas is talented and skilled, but he is uber soft.

90sgoat
01-01-2016, 06:51 PM
Parsons > Ariza.

Rockets getting what they deserve.

Another case of disrespected white team players. White players bring team thinking, they bring hustle and bball IQ.