PDA

View Full Version : Clarkson and Nance Jr should be on the sixers.

Ca$H
01-02-2016, 01:36 AM
Both fit MDA's system. The Sixers should inquire about a trade.

sammichoffate
01-02-2016, 01:48 AM
Clarkson and Nance for Embiid

Ca$H
01-02-2016, 01:55 AM
Clarkson and Nance for Embiid

I think the lakers would ask for their pick back instead.

sammichoffate
01-02-2016, 01:56 AM
I think the lakers would ask for their pick back instead.Embiid+Pick we throw in Nick Young :lol

buddha
01-02-2016, 03:36 AM

lol if they got rid of Clarkson they would be guaranteed to keep their pick.

I don't see why they would trade Clarkson for Embiid when they could just sign Whiteside as a FA this year.

Ca$H
01-02-2016, 12:12 PM
lol if they got rid of Clarkson they would be guaranteed to keep their pick.

I don't see why they would trade Clarkson for Embiid when they could just sign Whiteside as a FA this year.

Doesn't Miami have Whiteside's bird rights?

Genaro
01-02-2016, 12:15 PM
Doesn't Miami have Whiteside's bird rights?
No. They would have to clean a lot of cap to give him 20M

Ca$H
01-02-2016, 12:23 PM
No. They would have to clean a lot of cap to give him 20M

Damn. A team like the lakers should try acquire Cousins. Then go after Whiteside and Durant in free agency. Russell, Randle, and Nance Jr for Cousins.

Clarkson
Ingram
Durant
Cousins
Whiteside

:eek: That length though.

Jameerthefear
01-02-2016, 12:29 PM
Damn. A team like the lakers should try acquire Cousins. Then go after Whiteside and Durant in free agency. Russell, Randle, and Nance Jr for Cousins.

Clarkson
Ingram
Durant
Cousins
Whiteside

:eek: That length though.
i just dont understand why lakers fans think durant would go from a contender to the 2nd worst team in the league...............................
t

Ca$H
01-02-2016, 06:30 PM
i just dont understand why lakers fans think durant would go from a contender to the 2nd worst team in the league...............................
t

Just throwing out hypothetical scenarios. Durant will most likely stay in OKC or sign with the Warriors.

Bay Area Baller
01-02-2016, 06:40 PM
Just throwing out hypothetical scenarios. Durant will most likely stay in OKC or sign with the Warriors.

Heres a more likely hypothetical, L.A. has earthquake falls into the ocean. Lakers organization receives the karma it deserves for having such a dumb name and the org is dissolved literally. League rejoices!!:cheers:

GOBB
01-02-2016, 07:32 PM

:biggums:

Lay off the drugs.