PDA

View Full Version : Will the Magic make the playoffs?

Duderonomy
01-02-2016, 08:22 PM
Is this team legit?
I'll admit I haven't seen them play all year, but they are hanging the standings and are 7-3 over their last 10 games.

outbreak
01-02-2016, 08:27 PM
they should barring injuries. we've lost some games we should have won and come close to beating some good teams as well. CJ being hurt has hurt us a lot in the last few losses, yeah he's not a great player but with out him and with Payton playing through two sprained ankles we've struggled at running an offence with our bench. Hezonja, Napier and Oladipo have promise but none of them are good at creating for others and they all make some bad plays at times. With the way they've played i'd be disappointed if they miss the play offs this season

Lebronxrings
01-02-2016, 08:28 PM
who knows. The east is so tough and competitive that anything can happen. Seeding is constantly changing its crazy.

Fallen Angel
01-02-2016, 08:29 PM
does it matter? if you're not in it for the championship then who cares.

PleezeBehave
01-02-2016, 08:31 PM
does it matter? if you're not in it for the championship then who cares.

Then I guess you shouldn't care about the Rockets then?

Milbuck
01-02-2016, 08:33 PM
http://i68.tinypic.com/rwnogm.jpg

WayOfWade
01-02-2016, 08:33 PM
I want to say yes, but honestly the East is so tight it's almost impossible to make an accurate prediction. I honestly think they won't make it though, teams like Detroit, Charlotte, and Washington will overtake them by the end of the season, they just don't have the game-changers those other teams have.

masonanddixon
01-02-2016, 08:35 PM
I want to say yes, but honestly the East is so tight it's almost impossible to make an accurate prediction. I honestly think they won't make it though, teams like Detroit, Charlotte, and Washington will overtake them by the end of the season, they just don't have the game-changers those other teams have.

Vucevic and Fournier are as good as anyone on Charlotte and Detroit.

outbreak
01-02-2016, 08:35 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/bust1.gif

WayOfWade
01-02-2016, 08:36 PM
Got 'em

outbreak
01-02-2016, 08:38 PM

Vucevic yeah but with orlando it's more the combination of fournier/harris/frye/oladipo/nicholson/gordon/hezonja all being capable of scoring and needing covering. Also Payton may not be able to shoot but he's under rated in his abilities to have some great stretches of creating for himself when we need it.

What hurts us is down the stretch when the other team has a go to star and our closest thing is a big man which isn't really the same as a guard/wing who can take things on them self regardless of the defence and who gets the refs benefit for foul calls

WayOfWade
01-02-2016, 08:39 PM
That can be argued. Thinking about it more though, the Magic are actually better than the Hornets and they'll finish ahead. Give me the Pistons over the Magic though, I honestly don't watch much of either but Andre Drummond is legit (outside of FT's), and is better than Vucevic. Could I be wrong? I probably am, East is tight this year

ISHGoat
01-02-2016, 09:38 PM
:biggums:

Duderonomy
01-02-2016, 09:55 PM
:biggums:
The Magic have the same chance of winning a title . :oldlol: