PDA

View Full Version : Are the Suns Worse than Philly + Lakers?

AirTupac
01-03-2016, 11:32 PM
They almost finished the 1st half with 18 points scored... TOTAL. They got lucky baskets and finished with 22 points.

Lowest scoring half in franchise history. Straight butt.

Almost had the lowest scoring half in the history of the NBA. (Clippers had 19 in 1999)

livingby3's
01-03-2016, 11:33 PM
Our tank is real. I think they gonna keep Hornacek as tank commander and let him go end season.

BigNBAfan
01-03-2016, 11:34 PM
Problem with the suns is their GM... signing idiots

Magic 32
01-03-2016, 11:34 PM
2 assists in 24 minutes.

Almost double upped by a team that is shooting 33% from the floor.

livingby3's
01-03-2016, 11:36 PM
Problem with the suns is their GM... signing idiots

They drafted some good guys. But yeah their signings are bad as hell. I can understand them getting Chandler. But Sonny Weems... and giving Knight shit load of money, are shitty moves

FreezingTsmoove
01-03-2016, 11:41 PM
Im tired of team bashing threads on the second night of a back to back

Suns suck but they still CAN play good offense

Prime_Shaq
01-03-2016, 11:41 PM
Devin Booker will be a great player though.

Gus Hemmingway
01-03-2016, 11:45 PM
Nope, Lakers are just flat out better when Kobe's not playing and players are getting touches

livingby3's
01-03-2016, 11:46 PM
Yea their management is pretty shit. Havent had a solid core in awhile

They just ned to keep getting the young guys minutes so they can get better.

Next year just need to ship out Knight, fire Horny, get some vets in free agency and i think we will be good.

There's a reason why the Suns did not extend sag's contract. And their FA signings always sucks. Though I agree, let's start by shipping Branon 'chucker' Knight

Mr. Jabbar
01-03-2016, 11:48 PM
No.

Lakers future is THIS good.

BigNBAfan
01-03-2016, 11:54 PM
Im tired of team bashing threads on the second night of a back to back

Suns suck but they still CAN play good offense

what good is scoring 100 pts if the opponents scoring 145

livingby3's
01-04-2016, 12:00 AM
I liked the Chandler signing, teach Len and work with him.

It will be nice to get a veteran wing player to work with Warren and Booker.

Inb4 the Suns sign another 'out of NBA no good wing' from overseas.

But seriously Vince Carter would be that guy if he's still in a Suns uniform. Who u think we can get now?

FreezingTsmoove
01-04-2016, 12:06 AM
what good is scoring 100 pts if the opponents scoring 145

Theres nothing good about that im just saying dont overreact to two bad games in two nights in shitty smog filled California. They are still better than the 76ers and LA (despite losing to them both)

Mrofir
01-04-2016, 03:19 AM
They are really bad. They aren't worse than Philly though.

But the Bledsoe injury is a blessing in disguise so long as he can come back and retain his value for the team as a player or as a trade asset. This team's ceiling with Bledsoe as the first option was a 7 or 8 seed in the west and 1st round exit(s). Despite his many strengths, he is a championship level backup PG.. or perhaps a starting PG next to a superstar 2 or 3. He would actually be an excellent fit next to Lebron who can facilitate where Bled falls short.

As bad as Knight has been at times I'm hopeful this experience will humble him. He is still a very young, moderately talented player and a solid future 6th man if he can accept that he's not a point guard. This train wreck should help in the acceptance process.

Brutally ironic, but this team is badly in need of a point guard.

Warren and Booker are the lone but significant bright spots and I hope they get 30+ minutes for the rest of the season. Booker/Warren + 6th-man Knight + incoming top-6 is not such a terrible start to a rebuild. A PG can be added through trade/free agency.

And obviously they need to get rid of Kieff. Every time I see him play or see minutes logged in the box score it's another slap in the face to the Suns organization. Have some self respect. Don't even trade him for all I care but for the love of God do not let him see court time.

Suns will be lucky to make the playoffs in the next 3 years but it's doable.

livingby3's
01-04-2016, 03:29 AM
They are really bad. They aren't worse than Philly though.

But the Bledsoe injury is a blessing in disguise so long as he can come back and retain his value for the team as a player or as a trade asset. This team's ceiling with Bledsoe as the first option was a 7 or 8 seed in the west and 1st round exit(s). Despite his many strengths, he is a championship level backup PG.. or perhaps a starting PG next to a superstar 2 or 3. He would actually be an excellent fit next to Lebron who can facilitate where Bled falls short.

As bad as Knight has been at times I'm hopeful this experience will humble him. He is still a very young, moderately talented player and a solid future 6th man if he can accept that he's not a point guard. This train wreck should help in the acceptance process.

Brutally ironic, but this team is badly in need of a point guard.

Warren and Booker are the lone but significant bright spots and I hope they get 30+ minutes for the rest of the season. Booker/Warren + 6th-man Knight + incoming top-6 is not such a terrible start to a rebuild. A PG can be added through trade/free agency.

And obviously they need to get rid of Kieff. Every time I see him play or see minutes logged in the box score it's another slap in the face to the Suns organization. Have some self respect. Don't even trade him for all I care but for the love of God do not let him see court time.

Suns will be lucky to make the playoffs in the next 3 years but it's doable.

I agree with everything u said. Any decent PG who can pass the ball will make this team so much better.
Warren and Booker are young, but I expect no less of a defensive effort from them. They need to start to learn to play NBA level defense.

Just like to add on. Jon Leuer, as fitting as he may look on this Suns team, sucks terribly on the defensive end. I would hope to see Bledsoe and Kieff packaged for either one of our needs

LoneyROY7
01-04-2016, 04:45 AM
Bledsoe did everything for that team. They've looked atrocious since he went out.