PDA

View Full Version : Where's Anthony Bennett?

To4
01-04-2016, 02:22 AM
Thought Anthony Bennett will be the next big thing and he was so happy he was waived and went to his hometown Canada?:confusedshrug:

Was he really not that good? Super fat tweener that's not good at anything?

Nick Young
01-04-2016, 02:24 AM
LOL he's on the Craptors now?

According to wiki he's been in the D-league:lol

bluechox2
01-04-2016, 02:26 AM
d-league...i think teh craptors released him

JohnFreeman
01-04-2016, 02:27 AM
Is he the worst number 1 pick of all time?

SpaceJam
01-04-2016, 02:29 AM
Is he the worst number 1 pick of all time?

I'm gonna say yes, I'm thinking other previous number 1 picks considered busts but at least they gave their team something for a bit

What exactly has Bennett done? lmaaao

Nick Young
01-04-2016, 02:29 AM
Cavs could have had Giannis Antetokounmpo or C.J. McCollum but the rest of that draft class SUCKS

SpaceJam
01-04-2016, 02:31 AM
Cavs could have had Giannis Antetokounmpo or C.J. McCollum but the rest of that draft class SUCKS

:no: :no:

GODbert was taken 27th

Is Bennett the only player in the first round of that draft who isn't on an NBA team right now though :oldlol:

Nick Young
01-04-2016, 02:36 AM
Is Gobert actually good or are you joking? I can't remember ever seeing him play.

Bennet has got to be the biggest bust ever. Can't this schlub get in NBA shape?

FreezingTsmoove
01-04-2016, 02:40 AM
He ASKED to be sent down to the D League himself, so he can work on his game since he wasnt getting minutes :lol

Im serious google it, you cant make this shit up :lol

GrapeApe
01-04-2016, 02:46 AM
What did anyone ever see in him? Most high draft picks that bust at least had some attribute that justified the pick (Size, athleticism, shooting ability, etc...). Bennett has nothing.

oarabbus
01-04-2016, 03:12 AM
Is Gobert actually good or are you joking? I can't remember ever seeing him play.

:biggums:

Prime_Shaq
01-04-2016, 03:41 AM

Are you retarded?

MMM
01-04-2016, 09:56 AM
Are you retarded?

:biggums:
have you seen his posts

Legends66NBA7
01-04-2016, 09:57 AM
Thought Anthony Bennett will be the next big thing and he was so happy he was waived and went to his hometown Canada?:confusedshrug:

Was he really not that good? Super fat tweener that's not good at anything?

He played some decent defense at times when he was out there. Sadly, can't his 3 and is too inconsistent at everything. When he went down to the D-League and then got recalled, he was doing it to "stay game ready".

Either way, he's not going to be in the NBA by next season.

Clifton
01-04-2016, 09:59 AM
To be fair, that was a really terrible draft. Nobody wanted the #1 pick that draft, because they knew it wouldn't net them much.

Nobody was taking Gobert in the lottery at the time of the draft. Even now, he'd look odd as a #1 draft pick; you'd have to take a look at how bad the draft class was to feel good about it.

Legends66NBA7
01-04-2016, 10:04 AM
To be fair, that was a really terrible draft. Nobody wanted the #1 pick that draft, because they knew it wouldn't net them much.

Nobody was taking Gobert in the lottery at the time of the draft. Even now, he'd look odd as a #1 draft pick; you'd have to take a look at how bad the draft class was to feel good about it.

Could potentially be the worst draft of all-time. I don't know if anyone of them will be a future All-NBA player, let alone a perennial all-star.

midatlantic09
01-04-2016, 12:10 PM
At Wendy's.

sammichoffate
01-04-2016, 01:27 PM
Cavs fked up even with the rigging :lol

senelcoolidge
01-04-2016, 02:07 PM
LaRue Martin is a happy man. Anthony Bennett has taken the title as the biggest #1 bust. At least LaRue was on the Blazers for 3-4 years and did more than Bennett.

DukeDelonte13
01-04-2016, 03:11 PM
Cavs fked up even with the rigging :lol

some sh*tty rigging if the got the 1 for that craptastic class.

206 Lb Noel with a bum knee is who i wanted the cavs to take!!

I'm convinced he probably is the worst #1 overall pick ever. He's showed a few flashes but they were just so few and far between. He has NBA level tools and wasn't a scrub in college.. Just a soft head case IMO.

The streak of games where he started his career without making a FG... Very bizarre and also very telling. I think he got the yips and they never fully went away.

Nash
01-04-2016, 04:33 PM
yeah, he is by far the biggest bust. Usually players are busts because they either get injured or they were picked over somebody who ended up being a superstar but they still end up having a somewhat serviceable career for many years in the league.

Bennett on the other hand is none of that.
Obviously not his fault Cavs picked him #1.

Clifton
01-04-2016, 07:58 PM
I'm convinced he probably is the worst #1 overall pick ever. He's showed a few flashes but they were just so few and far between. He has NBA level tools and wasn't a scrub in college.. Just a soft head case IMO.
He was very scrubby from what I remember. He would come in the game and chuck up every jumpshot he could squeeze off. He always dunked like he was in danger of being taken out if the coach didn't notice. He played like I played in varsity tryouts when I was a sophomore.

Nick Young
01-04-2016, 08:04 PM
Could potentially be the worst draft of all-time. I don't know if anyone of them will be a future All-NBA player, let alone a perennial all-star.
Giannis

Legends66NBA7
01-04-2016, 08:09 PM
Giannis

Maybe. Time will tell.

Seems to be a "jack of all-tradess; master of none" type. He could be great when he puts his mind to it, but disappears a lot too from what I've seen.

Spurs m8
01-04-2016, 08:11 PM

:roll: :roll:

You are like the Swaggy P of the forum

BarberSchool
01-04-2016, 08:24 PM
Giving his barber a bad tip somewhere, frustrated no one in the shop knows who he is.