PDA

View Full Version : I can see LeBron running away again if Golden State dominates Cleveland

JohnMax
01-04-2016, 04:02 PM
He has a history of running away from adversity

sd3035
01-04-2016, 04:03 PM
He'd be an awesome 6th man for GS. At least he wouldn't have to play against Iggy

HurricaneKid
01-04-2016, 04:03 PM
He's done it twice already and could be the reason he signs 1 year deals.

He is signing one year deals because he gets the same amount of money and has considerably more leverage, power, and flexibility.

After next season he will sign a 5/222 deal in Cle.

warriorfan
01-04-2016, 04:04 PM
history always repeats itself

VengefulAngel
01-04-2016, 04:05 PM
You post 20 meaningless Lebron threads a day. I know you are used to be being meaningless but come on this has to stop.

This is borderline on obsession. People need to stop living vicariously through NBA player's it's pathetic.

I want to copy this and adjust the name and send it to 3ball.

IMObjective
01-04-2016, 04:15 PM
You have to give him the benefit of the doubt this time. 60% chance he stays even after thorough domination by the Spurs, gsw, or whoever, with a healthy love and kyrie. He's smart enough to realize that winning with any other team than Cleveland won't help his legacy much. He is past the point of no return when it comes to his commitment to the Cavs.

Dr Hawk
01-04-2016, 04:23 PM
He will retire as a Cav

FreezingTsmoove
01-04-2016, 04:25 PM
Hes coming back to Miami

Bless Mathews
01-04-2016, 04:34 PM
Bron Bron already threw in the towel.

A beta like him will be content with two colluded rangs

0% chance he's leaving. He's signing a new max deal in Cleveland

Papaya Petee
01-04-2016, 04:38 PM
Maybe he can sign in Miami, I heard him and Wade were always good friends.

sd3035
01-04-2016, 04:40 PM
probably depends where Da Real Lambo wants to live

guy
01-04-2016, 04:58 PM
Doubt it. I don't really see where he would go. Its not like GS and SA are going anywhere, and even he's not bitch enough to try and sign with them. However, it wouldn't surprise me to see him try real hard to recruit KD, who Cleveland can realistically get in a S&T with Love+whoever.

305Baller
01-04-2016, 05:00 PM
He will be a free agent and he may be eyeing New York. He has praised the city before and could be a nice fit there with Porzingis and Melo...

VengefulAngel
01-04-2016, 05:03 PM
He will be a free agent and he may be eyeing New York. He has praised the city before and could be a nice fit there with Porzingis and Melo...

I will lose all respect for Lebron if this happens. It would be utterly shameless.

ISHGoat
01-04-2016, 05:04 PM
dam

Gileraracer
01-04-2016, 05:05 PM
he's not running away ... he takes his talents elsewhere :confusedshrug:

Hey Yo
01-04-2016, 05:20 PM
OP can't even see his peter, let alone the future.

sd3035
01-04-2016, 05:28 PM
OP can't even see his peter, let alone the future.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/ChirpingCrickets_2985.png

kamil
01-04-2016, 07:54 PM
He'd be an awesome 6th man for GS. At least he wouldn't have to play against Iggy

Instead he'd get his ass whipped by Jimmy Butler.

BarberSchool
01-04-2016, 08:25 PM

.Just like his biological father.

His lack of commitment runs deep.

warriorfan
01-04-2016, 08:26 PM
Just like his biological father.

damn...

pauk
01-04-2016, 09:13 PM

He has? You wanted him to just remain in cleveland for the rest of his career with scrubs after 7 years completely ringless? Just to not have any "adversity running away" history?
He had more adversity than all of those top 10 players compared to him.... he never ran away, after all the ring complaining talk ("a lebron led team will never win a championship") totally disregarding what he has to work with around him he then simply wanted just for some tiny time to show the world what HE can do if he also had at least 1 guy who could help occassionally...... that caused massive insecureness/meltdown for cynics... because every one deep down inside knew how amazing his impact was, that he could win all the time if he had teams jordan or bird or magic or kobe etc. had.... probably more compared to especially somebody with kobes team impact...

...and now he went back to his old school adversity in cleveland, he is top 10 already and proved his point hardcore style.... nothing more for lebron to achieve except for perhaps a championship at home/in cleveland.... he has the rest of his career to try do that, he will retire there trying.... sorry....

zizozain
01-04-2016, 09:17 PM
He has? You wanted him to just remain in cleveland for the rest of his career with scrubs after 7 years completely ringless? Just to not have any "adversity running away" history?
He had more adversity than all of those top 10 players compared to him.... he never ran away, after all the ring complaining talk ("a lebron led team will never win a championship") totally disregarding what he has to work with around him he then simply wanted just for some tiny time to show the world what HE can do if he also had at least 1 guy who could help occassionally...... that caused massive insecureness/meltdown for cynics... because every one deep down inside knew how amazing his impact was, that he could win all the time if he had teams jordan or bird or magic or kobe etc. had.... probably more compared to especially somebody with kobes team impact...

...and now he went back to his old school adversity in cleveland, he is top 10 already and proved his point hardcore style.... nothing more for lebron to achieve except for perhaps a championship at home/in cleveland.... he has the rest of his career to try do that, he will retire there trying.... sorry....
how do you know?

pauk
01-04-2016, 09:27 PM
how do you know?
Because lebron is not like that i mean his departure to miami and then back to cleveland made complete sense.... none of those fanbases were mad & were on his side, cavs fans were simply mad at HOW he departed... Anyways, point is i see no reason at all for him to leave at this moment except for trying to ringchase/run away from adversity/his promises, but he isnt like that..... if he does, then i was really wrong about him because then he really is a guy who will be rinhchasing/running away from adversity/his own promises.... as much as cynics would like that to happen and want him to be that guy, it wont, lebron isnt like that and never was based context... sorry...

Did you also see/read his letter to cleveland? He would be looked upon a complete douchebag if he left now... no matter what...

sd3035
01-04-2016, 09:28 PM

:lol

zizozain
01-04-2016, 09:44 PM
Because lebron is not like that i mean his departure to miami and then back to cleveland made complete sense.... none of those fanbases were mad & were on his side, cavs fans were simply mad at HOW he departed... Anyways, point is i see no reason at all for him to leave at this moment except for trying to ringchase/run away from adversity/his promises, but he isnt like that..... if he does, then i was really wrong about him because then he really is a guy who will be rinhchasing/running away from adversity/his own promises.... as much as cynics would like that to happen and want him to be that guy, it wont, lebron isnt like that and never was based context... sorry...

Did you also see/read his letter to cleveland? He would be looked upon a complete douchebag if he left now... no matter what...
:cheers:

rodman91
01-05-2016, 02:21 AM

:lol

Truth
01-05-2016, 02:50 AM

:applause:

Straight_Ballin
01-05-2016, 03:45 AM

Does it really matter where he runs to though? He'll just get shit on by GSW and Curry wherever he goes. No one will even care.