PDA

View Full Version : The half court alley-oop from Dragic to Wade

Smoke117
01-05-2016, 01:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08mTVFOjFMU

Sick pass by Dragic to Wade looking like he's still in his athletic prime. :bowdown:

TrueBlue89
01-05-2016, 01:13 AM
Wade's one of the most aesthetic players of all time. His highlight reel is up there with the greatest ever.

Remember that Clinic video that came out a couple of years ago? :bowdown:

WayOfWade
01-05-2016, 01:15 AM
Wade's one of the most aesthetic players of all time. His highlight reel is up there with the greatest ever.

Remember that Clinic video that came out a couple of years ago? :bowdown:
Dang, I'm gonna have to look that up again for the memories. And yeah Wade can still get up there, but only because his kids tell him that he don't dunk no more

Stout
01-05-2016, 12:37 PM
I'd be more impressed if he was in the screen playing defense at the beginning, rather than just cherry picking the whole play. Wade has probably become the laziest defender in the league.

Papaya Petee
01-05-2016, 12:42 PM
I'd be more impressed if he was in the screen playing defense at the beginning, rather than just cherry picking the whole play. Wade has probably become the laziest defender in the league.
Actually if you saw the game, which obviously you didn't, you would know that Wade originally blocked a 3 point shot in this play, and he thought his teammate would secure the ball to throw him a pass for an easy dunk. However, the Pacers recovered it, shot another 3 missed it and that's where the dunk came from.

plowking
01-05-2016, 12:47 PM

Not true. This was the case for the first year of the big 3 coming together. Never been more pissed at a player. Would not play defense or bother getting back on defense after getting a shit call against him.

OP, that dunk was nice.

Crazy that Wade is about to join the 20,000 club soon, and will do it by seasons end. All while averaging 24ppg over his career on great efficiency. Very uncommon and spectacular by Wade considering how injury plagued the middle of his career was and how late he came into the league.

Furthermore, goes to show underrated he was and still is to this day. 3 championships, one of the best finals ever, and 20,000 points on 24ppg over the course of his career... Never hear him mentioned as one of the best scorers either.

Stout
01-05-2016, 12:48 PM
Actually if you saw the game, which obviously you didn't, you would know that Wade originally blocked a 3 point shot in this play, and he thought his teammate would secure the ball to throw him a pass for an easy dunk. However, the Pacers recovered it, shot another 3 missed it and that's where the dunk came from.
Glad to hear. I didn't see this game, but I have seen others and it wouldn't have surprised me if this was just another one of his walking back on D plays.

Straight_Ballin
01-05-2016, 01:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08mTVFOjFMU

Sick pass by Dragic to Wade looking like he's still in his athletic prime. :bowdown:

Not surprised that a man who can throw 92 foot alley-oops also knows how to receive just a half court alley-oop. :confusedshrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngJSHNxtSko