PDA

View Full Version : Which team would you put your money on?

livinglegend
01-05-2016, 08:36 PM
The teams are fully healthy.
You are putting your money on the team that you think will win.

1. Timberwolves vs Spurs:
Spurs are down 3 with 20 seconds left. They have the ball. The game is at San Antonio.

2. Warriors vs Rockets:
Rockets are up 15 at half time. The game is at golden state.

3.Warriors vs Nets:
1 minute left. Nets are up 3 and they have the ball. The game is at Golden State.

4. Lakers vs Sixers:
Lakers are down 1, Kobe has the ball. 15 seconds left and they are playing at LA.

5. Spurs vs Warriors:
Warriors are up 2. It's the start of the 4th. The game is in San Antonio.

6. Cavaliers vs Heat:
Tie game with 1 minute left. Cavaliers have the ball. The game is in Miami.

7. Timberwolves vs Spurs:
Spurs are down 3 with 20 seconds left. They have the ball. The game is in minn.

TomBrady
01-05-2016, 08:38 PM
San Antonio, Golden State, Golden State, Philadelphia, San Antonio, Cleveland.

nba_55
01-05-2016, 09:02 PM
The teams are fully healthy.
You are putting your money on the team that you think will win.

1. Timberwolves vs Spurs:
Spurs are down 3 with 20 seconds left. They have the ball. The game is at San Antonio.

2. Warriors vs Rockets:
Rockets are up 15 at half time. The game is at golden state.

3.Warriors vs Nets:
1 minute left. Nets are up 3 and they have the ball. The game is at Golden State.

4. Lakers vs Sixers:
Lakers are down 1, Kobe has the ball. 15 seconds left and they are playing at LA.

5. Spurs vs Warriors:
Warriors are up 2. It's the start of the 4th. The game is in San Antonio.

6. Cavaliers vs Heat:
Tie game with 1 minute left. Cavaliers have the ball. The game is in Miami.

7. Timberwolves vs Spurs:
Spurs are down 3 with 20 seconds left. They have the ball. The game is in minn.

JimmyMcAdocious
01-05-2016, 09:21 PM
The better team in all those cases, except 5... which I'm not sure which team is better, but I'll bet on SAS.

Hittin_Shots
01-05-2016, 09:32 PM
The better team in all those cases, except 5... which I'm not sure which team is better, but I'll bet on SAS.
7? You're betting on a made 3 and no score on the other end then for them to win the OT, there's no way that would be close to a 50%+ chance.

JimmyMcAdocious
01-05-2016, 09:35 PM
You don't need to shoot a 3 with 20 seconds left. Quick two, and let it play out. I've seen Pop pull enough games like that out of his ass to give him the benefit. Especially when the other team is Minnesota.

Hittin_Shots
01-05-2016, 09:40 PM
You don't need to shoot a 3 with 20 seconds left. Quick two, and let it play out. I've seen Pop pull enough games like that out of his ass to give him the benefit. Especially when the other team is Minnesota.
So depending on making a two,stealing or fouling and the other team missing one or two then back to the other scenario but possible win for a three or OT with a 2 or a win with a two if the steal or wolves best free throw shooter missed two free throws. Or back to the previous scenario if they make both.. I know it happens but it's not close to the higher percentage even in spurs..