PDA

View Full Version : Deron Williams game winner buzzer beater vs Kings

k0kakw0rld
01-06-2016, 04:22 AM
:cheers: Proud of you my dawg :applause:

D-Will Game winning shot vs Kings (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5d1kt9IYXk)

bobopenguin
01-06-2016, 04:37 AM
go back to support ur bald bron. fake dwill fan.

edit: lol damn, thought it's kidbasketball.
naa, u are a cool dwill fan!

GreatHILL
01-06-2016, 04:54 AM
only 90s babys support this fagass player :oldlol:

coin24
01-06-2016, 05:01 AM
>>> CP3:rockon:

k0kakw0rld
01-06-2016, 09:42 AM
only 90s babys support this fagass player :oldlol:
His career high is 57 what is your favourite PG's career high? :confusedshrug:

Uncle Drew
01-06-2016, 09:52 AM
His career high is 57 what is your favourite PG's career high? :confusedshrug:

Against the Spurs.

BuffaloBill
01-06-2016, 10:09 AM
That was the nastiest game winner I've seen in a while. He even landed on the other team's coach after the shot went in :lol

wally_world
01-06-2016, 01:39 PM
totally worth this 120 million

ScalsFan21
01-06-2016, 03:19 PM
Saw Deron's bounce-back season coming a mile away. It's funny, the first thing I said to myself after he left BK was that he would suddenly begin to shoot and make clutch shots. I think I saw a stat where that was his first true buzzer-beating GW of his career, which is no surprise, but in his 4 and a half years in Brooklyn I think he might have hit 2 important shots late in a close game. If that. And he basically hits two game-winners in one game now that he's out of here.

He could still revert back to the Deron we all know and love come playoff time, but maybe it really is as simple as not being able to handle NY. He never had a problem performing in the playoffs when he was in Utah. Hell, maybe he'll actually start treating the basketball as something other than a hot potato in the last few minutes now. I don't really hate the guy as a Nets fan, I just kind of feel bad for him with his clear mental midgetry. And us of course because of how bad he was.

I have never seen a loss in confidence from an ex-superstar quite like D-Will's. It's pathetic really, but he really does seem like a pretty decent guy (if a little moody) so I do hope he closes his career strong. Just wish he could've put forth a better effort for us.

This is also a good opportunity to again point out how bad a GM Billy King is. Carry on...