PDA

View Full Version : GT: Memphis @ OKC

Graviton
01-06-2016, 11:33 PM
Westbrook destroying them right now.

imdaman99
01-06-2016, 11:34 PM
With no Conley, Westbrook having his way with Chalmers or whoever is trying to guard him :lol

I mean he usually dominates Conley as well though :oldlol:

Graviton
01-06-2016, 11:36 PM
Lets hope the bench doesn't lose another 15+ point lead in 3 minutes again.

TaLvsCuaL
01-06-2016, 11:47 PM
We went so shit this season, I didn't expect anything good but not that bad. Missing the playoffs is a posibility at this point, and if Conley leave the team the Grizzlies will become one of the worst if not the worst team in the league next season.

Graviton
01-06-2016, 11:49 PM
We went so shit this season, I didn't expect anything good but not that bad. Missing the playoffs is a posibility at this point, and if Conley leave the team the Grizzlies will become one of the worst if not the worst team in the league next season.
Is the new coach bad or are the players just not giving a shit?

imdaman99
01-06-2016, 11:53 PM
They just gave an aging Marc Gasol $113 million. He is not a franchise player and you can't build your team around him. Just watch and see when Conley leaves next year. Gasol is a nice player but he's getting paid like a superstar. Dude shoots like 40% in the playoffs. A big man, a center, in a league lacking big men...shooting that bad in the playoffs? :biggums:

buddha
01-06-2016, 11:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SO7MsR5.png

legit thought KD only had 4 fingers.

brooks_thompson
01-06-2016, 11:58 PM
Same here. I expected a down year, but this is much worse than I imagined. The core just gave out.

I look forward to the national TV matchups for a breath of fresh air because it's so hard to watch the Grizz. It's a shame they've had so many national games this year. Can't win by more than 5, can't lose by less than 20.

TaLvsCuaL
01-06-2016, 11:58 PM
Both, but the managers are the main problem. They are cowards, they lack ambition, they are conformist and they didn't make a decent trade in years. Even when the team is clearly on decline. I can't understand.

brooks_thompson
01-07-2016, 12:01 AM

Gasol is the primary culprit of not giving a shit. I imagine him signing his contract in Spain then ordering up two extra large pizzas and a 2-liter of Surge.

Tony & Z-bo have just lost a step, and I don't know what the hell Conley's doing.

ArbitraryWater
01-07-2016, 12:03 AM
Heavincent said a hilarious thing about Memphis earlier this year, like...

"once they're down 7 points they lost the game" but I think he worded it better :oldlol:

bdreason
01-07-2016, 12:32 AM
Memphis needs to blow it up. Trade everyone but Conley and Gasol. Start developing some young players.