PDA

View Full Version : Man with knife shot, killed by Paris police on anniversary of Charlie Hebdo attacks

UK2K
01-07-2016, 09:44 AM
(CNN)Police shot and killed a man Thursday after he tried to enter a northern Paris police station wielding a knife, a French Interior Ministry spokesman told CNN affiliate BFMTV.

The man was shouting "Allahu Akbar," Interior Ministry spokesman Pierre-Henry Brandet said.

He was wearing what appeared to be an explosive vest, but it turned out to be a fake, a police source told CNN.

The attack, which occurred in Barbes, near the police station in Goutte D'Or, took place on the one-year anniversary of the Charlie Hebdo killings, the first of deadly jihadist attacks that have roiled the French capital over the past 12 months.

A fake suicide vest?

Not sure what to make of this. I wonder if he knew the vest was fake?

fiddy
01-07-2016, 09:46 AM
Good riddance

Derka
01-07-2016, 09:47 AM
I don't think the date is a coincidence, but it sounds like a suicide-by-cop by some dude who was off his rocker. Suicide bombers don't run around swinging a knife everywhere.

dunksby
01-07-2016, 10:01 AM
It's a suicide attempt alright.

kNIOKAS
01-07-2016, 10:18 AM
Wouldn't call it a mere attempt...

UK2K
01-07-2016, 10:26 AM
I don't think the date is a coincidence, but it sounds like a suicide-by-cop by some dude who was off his rocker. Suicide bombers don't run around swinging a knife everywhere.

The first thing that came to my mind was... this guy was used as 'bait'.

Why wear a fake suicide vest? Hypothetically, I wonder if he knew it was fake.

iamgine
01-07-2016, 11:09 AM
I mean...even if he knew...he can't be 100% sure.

imdaman99
01-07-2016, 12:39 PM
Video of the incident? Sounds made up. Although we know Police would never ever cover anything up, that ain't their style.

UK2K
01-07-2016, 01:04 PM
Video of the incident? Sounds made up. Although we know Police would never ever cover anything up, that ain't their style.
The French Interior Ministry is known for its lies.

DonD13
01-07-2016, 01:11 PM
je suis man with knife

:oldlol:

DonDadda59
01-07-2016, 01:22 PM

That or his terrorist buddies didn't like him all that much. Strapped him up with oscar meyer hot dogs instead of dynamite.

http://i.imgur.com/en5Swmu.png

"Yeah it'll go off as planned, Khabib. Allahu Akbar and all that other good shit. (whispers) Ole f*ck ass nigguh."

Styles p
01-07-2016, 01:23 PM
#Jihadistlivesmatter :cry: :cry:

UK2K
01-07-2016, 01:36 PM
That or his terrorist buddies didn't like him all that much. Strapped him up with oscar meyer hot dogs instead of dynamite.

http://i.imgur.com/en5Swmu.png

"Yeah it'll go off as planned, Khabib. Allahu Akbar and all that other good shit. (whispers) Ole f*ck ass nigguh."

That was my thought. He probably thought he was going to go out with a bang, and instead, someone strapped him up with garbage.

Nick Young
01-07-2016, 01:38 PM
what religion was this man?:confusedshrug:

Nick Young
01-07-2016, 01:40 PM
Are you seriously defending this nutcase now?

The French Interior Minister would not be talking about "made up" events.

UK2K
01-07-2016, 01:56 PM
Are you seriously defending this nutcase now?

The French Interior Minister would not be talking about "made up" events.

He's like that Chappelle's Show skit...

"What is your idea of definitive proof?"

"All right, I need R. Kelly there in the video, with today's newspaper, like 4 or 5 of his homeboys there, a police officer, and his grandma. Then I'd believe it."

dunksby
01-07-2016, 04:58 PM

If he wanted to blow himself up why was he wielding a knife?

imdaman99
01-07-2016, 08:48 PM
The French Interior Ministry is known for its lies.
Sounds like it, I thought as much.
But where is the video? Surely video of this can be made public, it happened in a police station. Unless they are making shit up to push more of an agenda. Maybe they can get their best video editors to draw a turban on him as they add in the sound. Cops don't ever cover shit up, amirite?

Nick Young
01-07-2016, 08:52 PM
Sounds like it, I thought as much.
But where is the video? Surely video of this can be made public, it happened in a police station. Unless they are making shit up to push more of an agenda. Maybe they can get their best video editors to draw a turban on him as they add in the sound. Cops don't ever cover shit up, amirite?
Are you seriously going that route now? The "It never happened, it's all a lie" approach?
:whatever:

NumberSix
01-07-2016, 10:40 PM
Wouldn't be shocked if it was a real suicide vest and police are softening the story as to avoid stirring up this mythical anti-Muslim backlash we keep hearing about.