PDA

View Full Version : The Spurs are having an atg caliber season

JohnnySic
01-07-2016, 10:54 AM
21-0 at home.

Lead league in points differential.

And no one is noticing because of what the GSW are doing.

Harison
01-07-2016, 11:06 AM
Pop and Kiwi :bowdown:

zeerghit
01-07-2016, 11:08 AM
how many of u put pop over phil?

JohnnySic
01-07-2016, 11:09 AM
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-43974-tim-duncan-spurs-white-walkers-lwaF.gif

Stout
01-07-2016, 11:24 AM
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-43974-tim-duncan-spurs-white-walkers-lwaF.gif
That is clearly GoT, but where can I watch the video?

Harison
01-07-2016, 11:27 AM
how many of u put pop over phil?
Easily. Phil only won when he was suppose to with the best team in NBA, he never overachieved, and plenty of times underachieved. He is great at managing superstar's egos, but not much else.

I rank Pop and Red above Phil, and personally think Larry Brown and few others (while might not have enough hardware to rank above him), but I would choose them over Phil purely coaching-wise.

Stout
01-07-2016, 11:28 AM
Easily. Phil only won when he was suppose to with the best team in NBA, he never overachieved, and plenty of times underachieved.

I rank Pop and Red above Phil, and personally think Larry Brown and few others (while might not have enough hardware to rank above him), but I would choose them over Phil purely coaching-wise.
Dude straight up ran away any time he had to face adversity.

WorldWarriors
01-07-2016, 12:53 PM
Well they are the Spurs. They have a way of re-tooling and coming back better and better. They have always been the monkey on my team's back. Got to give it to them. They are killing it.

Prime_Shaq
01-07-2016, 12:56 PM
East may be getting stronger but West are still more top heavy. I've really been enjoying the basketball that the Warriors and Spurs are displaying :applause:

Spurs5Rings2014
01-07-2016, 01:13 PM
Pop and Kiwi :bowdown:

Sick of Duncan haters like this disguised as Spurs fans. Duncan literally anchoring the #1 defense with the best defensive rating and it's all Pop/"Leonard is a much better defender/more impactful." Yeah and LeBron is a better defender than Hakeem/more impactful. See how stupid that sounds? You also never hear anyone criticize Jordan for playing under Phil (you know, the actual GOAT coach?). Nah, Jordan is just GOAT and Jackson is never really brought up in contention of that. The double standard is real.

:coleman:

Harison
01-07-2016, 01:30 PM
Sick of Duncan haters like this disguised as Spurs fans. Duncan literally anchoring the #1 defense with the best defensive rating and it's all Pop/"Leonard is a much better defender/more impactful." Yeah and LeBron is a better defender than Hakeem/more impactful. See how stupid that sounds? You also never hear anyone criticize Jordan for playing under Phil (you know, the actual GOAT coach?). Nah, Jordan is just GOAT and Jackson is never really brought up in contention of that. The double standard is real.

Too many wrong things here :rolleyes:

1. I dont hate Duncan, I admire him.

2. I'm not a Spurs fan.

3. Kiwi is the best defender on Spurs now.

4. The fact you have Duncan as the best player of All-time over Jordan (and very few others who are in consideration), really puts a twist on your words "See how stupid that sounds?" :lol

AirBonner
01-07-2016, 02:28 PM
Too many wrong things here :rolleyes:

1. I dont hate Duncan, I admire him.

2. I'm not a Spurs fan.

3. Kiwi is the best defender on Spurs now.

4. The fact you have Duncan as the best player of All-time over Jordan (and very few others who are in consideration), really puts a twist on your words "See how stupid that sounds?" :lol
Which is debatable. LeBron James is a GOAT shooter. See how easy it is to make statements without facts?

FrobeShaw
01-07-2016, 02:30 PM
Which is debatable. LeBron James is a GOAT shooter. See how easy it is to make statements without facts?
what? :oldlol: