PDA

View Full Version : Question for Euroleague

E_Stamkos
01-07-2016, 03:21 PM
I will openly admit that I do not avidly follow anything EL related. You seem to hold disdain for the present state of the NBA and feel the complete opposite towards your beloved EL. Out of curiosity, how well would the best EL team fair if they were inserted in this NBA season? Record prediction? Playoff prediction (assuming you believe they would make it to the post season)

feyki
01-07-2016, 03:25 PM
They(f4 teams) could like Suns with past 3 yeara in the NBA . They wouldn't playoffs to me .

E_Stamkos
01-07-2016, 03:30 PM
Interesting. Do you feel that way because they just arent as talented or because their style of play wouldnt translate into the NBA's brand of basketball?

feyki
01-07-2016, 03:35 PM
Interesting. Do you feel that way because they just arent as talented or because their style of play wouldnt translate into the NBA's brand of basketball?

They could adapt the NBA in 82 games . But talent margin is big .

E_Stamkos
01-07-2016, 03:36 PM
Thanks for the input Feyki.

zeerghit
01-07-2016, 05:08 PM
I will openly admit that I do not avidly follow anything EL related. You seem to hold disdain for the present state of the NBA and feel the complete opposite towards your beloved EL. Out of curiosity, how well would the best EL team fair if they were inserted in this NBA season? Record prediction? Playoff prediction (assuming you believe they would make it to the post season)
well.. this season, no one, 2014 winter real would be top 6 team nba. they was playing out of they mind, but now.. the only team who can make noise is cska, but its like last seed..no more.

HylianNightmare
01-07-2016, 07:53 PM
well.. this season, no one, 2014 winter real would be top 6 team nba. they was playing out of they mind, but now.. the only team who can make noise is cska, but its like last seed..no more.
Would rep if possible. A real honest response

Euroleague
01-07-2016, 08:56 PM

Something like this....

Euroleague teams that could make the conference finals in the NBA:

Olympiacos
CSKA
Real Madrid
Panathinaikos
Fenerbahce
Barca (probably not likely, but could do so)

Euroleague teams that could make the finals in the NBA:

Olympiacos
CSKA
Real Madrid
Panathinaikos (probably not likely, but could do so)
Fenerbahce (probably not likely, but could do so)

Euroleague teams that could win the NBA championship:

Olympiacos
CSKA (probably not likely, but could do so)
Real Madrid (probably not likely, but could do so)

24-Inch_Chrome
01-07-2016, 09:00 PM
Euroleague is so full of shit. :roll:

livingby3's
01-07-2016, 09:01 PM
My Suns need some wins, get em in

CavaliersFTW
01-07-2016, 09:03 PM
So according to Euroleague the Olympiacos would be legit contenders to win an NBA championship?

2013 Heat / 2014 Spurs / 2015 GSW status?

Why am I not surprised.

Euroleague
Euroleague is so full of shit. :roll:

Actually I answered the question honestly and objectively. Rather than just making up untrue bullshit about how the NBA is better than it really is, or the Euroleague is worse than it really is.

On the other hand, that does not mean I don't think some teams from the NBA could win the Euroleague. For example, the Spurs and the Warriors could win the Euroleague, and would be among the top favorites to do so.

But that was not the question asked.

VengefulAngel
Something like this....

Olympiacos
CSKA
Real Madrid
Panathinaikos
Fenerbahce

Olympiacos
CSKA
Real Madrid

Olympiacos

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Greatest troll account ever.

24-Inch_Chrome
01-07-2016, 09:04 PM
http://i.minus.com/i7qcpmixMflsd.gif

Euroleague
01-07-2016, 09:05 PM
So according to Euroleague the Olympiacos would be legit contenders to win an NBA championship?

2013 Heat / 2014 Spurs / 2015 GSW status?

Why am I not surprised.

Actually, I am pretty sure that the 2013 Heat would have been destroyed by the 2013 Olympiacos team.

4-1 or 4-2 to Olympiacos in a 7 game series. And that might be overly generous to the Heat there.

2014 Spurs would have beaten 2014 Olympiacos. That Olympiacos team had a ton of injuries. I think the Spurs would have won that 4-2 in a 7 game series.

2015 Warriors versus 2015 Olympiacos...I think that would have been interesting and fun to watch. I would have to go 4-2 series win for Olympiacos though. I'm giving the Warriors 2 wins just because of Curry. Otherwise, they would be wrecked.

So Olympiacos would have come out ahead 2-1 under those proposed series. Keep in mind that you are pulling shit out of your ass as usual, since Maccabi won the Euroleague in 2014, and Real Madrid won it in 2015. Making you a troll as usual.

And the name of the team isn't "the Olympiacos" you freaking imbecile. Only North American sports teams put "the" in front of their sports team names.

24-Inch_Chrome
01-07-2016, 09:07 PM
Spanoulis's stint in the NBA disproves any claim of Euroleague superiority. The Euroleague GOAT according to this guy couldn't even shoot 35% from the field in the best league in the world.

Sportal
01-07-2016, 09:08 PM
Why do we have question time for Uncle Euroleague? Has he been changed out of his piss-soaked pyjamas and been given his meds yet?

Wait nvm, saw that "making the conference finals" list. Holy hell.

CavaliersFTW
01-07-2016, 09:12 PM
Actually, I am pretty sure that the 2013 Heat would have been destroyed by the 2013 Olympiacos team.

4-1 Olympiacos in a 7 game series.

2014 Spurs would have beaten 2014 Olympiacos. That Olympiacos team had a ton of injuries. I think the Spurs would have won that 4-2 in a 7 game series.

2015 Warriors versus 2015 Olympiacos...I think that would have been interesting and fun to watch. I would have to go 4-2 series win for Olympiacos though. I'm giving the Warriors 2 wins just because of Curry. Otherwise, they would be wrecked.
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-tr7WV1GImuM/Vo8MmUUUj9I/AAAAAAAAHcU/TCPNuTyaXto/s800-Ic42/olympiacos.jpg

Average NBA team ppg vs Olympiacos: 107.3

Average Olympiacos ppg vs NBA team: 87.0

Euroleague
01-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Spanoulis's stint in the NBA disproves any claim of Euroleague superiority. The Euroleague GOAT according to this guy couldn't even shoot 35% from the field in the best league in the world.

Newsflash genius, Spanoulis is playing in the world's best league.

VengefulAngel
01-07-2016, 09:14 PM

Euroleague
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-tr7WV1GImuM/Vo8MmUUUj9I/AAAAAAAAHcU/TCPNuTyaXto/s800-Ic42/olympiacos.jpg

And once again, you just proved that your IQ is below 65.

24-Inch_Chrome
http://i.imgur.com/UGUe0iO.png

Game over.

CavaliersFTW
01-07-2016, 09:20 PM
And once again, you just proved that your IQ is below 65.
All I did was copy-paste data I didn't even give an opinion :confusedshrug:

Hittin_Shots
01-07-2016, 09:22 PM
Is it entertaining to talk to this *******? Why would anyone want to read his delusional thoughts?

Euroleague
01-07-2016, 09:24 PM
All I did was copy-paste data I didn't even give an opinion :confusedshrug:

You had to go to Wikipedia to even find out what the team was, and then you used examples from many years ago and with teams that don't even exist anymore.

You then thought and have since argued that you were making a valid and pertinent point.

In other words, you are a ****ing idiot.

Milbuck
01-07-2016, 09:26 PM
We can talk all day about this stuff but I think what's really interesting about this debate is that Giannis is better than Spanoulis ever was and it's not even close.

Euroleague
01-07-2016, 09:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UGUe0iO.png

Game over.

It's sad to know that is the whole scope of your mental comprehension.

Mommy and daddy probably want their computer back...

Euroleague
01-07-2016, 09:27 PM
Is it entertaining to talk to this *******? Why would anyone want to read his delusional thoughts?

The most delusional basketball fans in the world are Australian basketball fans. Even American NBA only fans are less psychotic.

Hittin_Shots
01-07-2016, 09:28 PM
You had to go to Wikipedia to even find out what the team was, and then you used examples from many years ago and with teams that don't even exist anymore.

You then thought and have since argued that you were making a valid and pertinent point.

In other words, you are a ****ing idiot.

He showed the only three games the team you claim is the best in the world have played against NBA competition and that they were thoroughly beat. Where is any evidence of what you are saying being true that you can show us?

24-Inch_Chrome
01-07-2016, 09:28 PM
It's sad to know that is the whole scope of your mental comprehension.

Mommy and daddy probably want their computer back...
Spanouslis sucked in the NBA because he's not good enough to play in the best league in the world.

Giannis was better in his rookie year than Spanoulis ever was and he's getting better every year.

Giannis > Spanoulis.

Euroleague
01-07-2016, 09:30 PM
We can talk all day about this stuff but I think what's really interesting about this debate is that Giannis is better than Spanoulis ever was and it's not even close.

1. "Giannis" is not his real name.

2. "Giannis" tried out for the Euroleague team Olympiacos, and he failed to make the team, and was cut in training camp. One year later, he was starting for the Bucks in the NBA.

I just love how that's not a part of the "Giannis" lore (all of it fake as well) that you are always talking about.

Euroleague
01-07-2016, 09:32 PM
He showed the only three games the team you claim is the best in the world have played against NBA competition and that they were thoroughly beat. Where is any evidence of what you are saying being true that you can show us?

You and every other drooling retard here in this thread is on ignore.

Milbuck
01-07-2016, 09:33 PM
1. "Giannis" is not his real name.

2. "Giannis" tried out for the Euroleague team Olympiacos, and he failed to make the team, and was cut in training camp. One year later, he was starting for the Bucks in the NBA.

I just love how that's not a part of the "Giannis" lore (all of it fake as well) that you are always talking about.
What's funny about this is that Giannis was unquestionably Greece's best player in Eurobasket this summer. Like it's not even a debate, literally everyone agrees with that except you.

Milbuck
01-07-2016, 09:33 PM
Spanouslis sucked in the NBA because he's not good enough to play in the best league in the world.

Giannis was better in his rookie year than Spanoulis ever was and he's getting better every year.

Giannis > Spanoulis.
Great post. I can tell you're an expert on international basketball.

Euroleague
01-07-2016, 09:34 PM

Giannis > Spanoulis.

Strange then how "Giannis" (not his real name), tried out for Olympiacos (the team Spanoulis plays on) and got cut in training camp, and failed to make the team. Then the next season was starting in the NBA with the Bucks.

Oh wait, no, it's not strange at all. Because the Euroleague is better than the NBA and Spanoulis and about 40 other Greek players are/were better than "Giannis" (not his real name).

24-Inch_Chrome
01-07-2016, 09:35 PM
It's painfully simple. I don't know why Euroleague can't understand such a childish, simplistic brand of basketball.

Euroleague
01-07-2016, 09:36 PM

Great post. I can tell you're an international expert at the fine art of

https://media4.giphy.com/media/o3gE1EtRlPZE4/200.gif

Hittin_Shots
01-07-2016, 09:46 PM
Strange then how "Giannis" (not his real name), tried out for Olympiacos (the team Spanoulis plays on) and got cut in training camp, and failed to make the team. Then the next season was starting in the NBA with the Bucks.

Oh wait, no, it's not strange at all. Because the Euroleague is better than the NBA and Spanoulis and about 40 other Greek players are/were better than "Giannis" (not his real name).

Do you have a link or evidence of what you keep saying though? Somewhere where it shows giannis being cut from them?

After all, are you now sure about what is better of you in terms of basketball? What fits you the most? Greece and A1 league, Spain and ACB or the NBA? For example, would you like to play in Olympiakos? (The reds have tried to sign him from Filathlitikos).

"My dream was to play in NBA! I made it happen and that's what I like the most

http://www.gazzetta.gr/stili/ellines-toy-exoterikoy/article/584766/nba-star-giannis-antetokounmpo-talks-about-everything

Euroleague
01-07-2016, 09:50 PM
Do you have a link or evidence of what you keep saying though? Somewhere where it shows giannis being cut from them?

After all, are you now sure about what is better of you in terms of basketball? What fits you the most? Greece and A1 league, Spain and ACB or the NBA? For example, would you like to play in Olympiakos? (The reds have tried to sign him from Filathlitikos).

"My dream was to play in NBA! I made it happen and that's what I like the most

http://www.gazzetta.gr/stili/ellines-toy-exoterikoy/article/584766/nba-star-giannis-antetokounmpo-talks-about-everything

So let me get this straight, you see that Olympiacos initially wanted to sign him, he was in their training camp, and yet he ended up only at Greek 2nd division Filathlitikos team.................confirming exactly what I said, and you are still talking shit?

https://media0.giphy.com/media/7XhmONHBagAMg/200.gif

TheSilentKiller
01-07-2016, 09:52 PM
So let me get this straight, you see that Olympiacos initially wanted to sign him, he was in their training camp, and yet he ended up only at Greek 2nd division Filathlitikos team.................confirming exactly what I said, and you are still talking shit?

could he have signed a contract with a 1st division greek team and been able to opt out as early as he did to go to the nba?

Smoke117
01-07-2016, 09:54 PM
Something like this....

Olympiacos
CSKA
Real Madrid
Panathinaikos
Fenerbahce

Olympiacos
CSKA
Real Madrid

Olympiacos

https://godofall.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/wade-laugh.gif

Hittin_Shots
01-07-2016, 09:57 PM

You can read whatever stupid interpretation you want but that clearly states they 'tried' to sign him but he wanted to go to the NBA and made it happen. I'm sure you will say something else that makes little to no sense in response and try to have some insult, but being insulted by a retard doesn't seem to affect anyone.

Euroleague
01-07-2016, 10:13 PM
You can read whatever stupid interpretation you want but that clearly states they 'tried' to sign him but he wanted to go to the NBA and made it happen. I'm sure you will say something else that makes little to no sense in response and try to have some insult, but being insulted by a retard doesn't seem to affect anyone.

They wanted to sign him, brought him to training camp and he failed to make the team. He did NOT go to the NBA you ****ing lying SOB.

He went to the Greek 2nd division, and this was when no one in the USA had even heard of his name.

You are lying, and are totally full of shit.

And all of the Antetokounmpo family are huge Olympiacos fans, and "Giannis" said how much he wanted to play with them, and his father said he dreamed of his son playing for them. So again, you are just making shit up. No NBA team had ever even heard of him at that time.

Hittin_Shots
01-07-2016, 10:28 PM
They wanted to sign him, brought him to training camp and he failed to make the team. He did NOT go to the NBA you ****ing lying SOB.

He went to the Greek 2nd division, and this was when no one in the USA had even heard of his name.

You are lying, and are totally full of shit.

And all of the Antetokounmpo family are huge Olympiacos fans, and "Giannis" said how much he wanted to play with them, and his father said he dreamed of his son playing for them. So again, you are just making shit up. No NBA team had ever even heard of him at that time.

I'll believe the article I found over some babbling lunatic who never shows any proof of anything.

Milbuck
01-07-2016, 10:33 PM
I'll believe the article I found over some babbling lunatic who never shows any proof of anything.
Agreed. Giannis is better than Spanoulis ever was.

LAZERUSS
01-07-2016, 11:53 PM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-GaxYT56Bpb8/T1R4dERJYRI/AAAAAAAADMQ/4dBb6RDj6Jc/s800/AP%2520statue.jpg

The God of European basketball.

Disappointed in his failure to make a breakthrough in the NBA, Parker turned to Europe to resurrect his basketball career, intending to return to the NBA after a good season with a European club.[14] Eventually he moved to Israel in the 2000–01 season, where he was signed by the Israeli Euroleague powerhouse Maccabi Tel Aviv.[11] Initially, Parker and his wife were intimidated by the occasional bomb attacks in the city, but they soon settled in and Parker was able to focus on his basketball career.[5] Within his first season with his new club, he became one of their most pivotal players. Parker was signed to fill the void left by Doron Sheffer's retirement at the shooting guard position, but ended up featuring as a both scorer and playmaker for Maccabi.[14] He immediately brought to the team his ability to score, rebound, block shots, and even entertain the crowds with slam dunks. In Parker's inaugural season, Maccabi won the Israeli domestic championship and the Israeli National Cup, as well as the FIBA SuproLeague Cup.[11] He continued his fine form for the club in the 2001–02 season, averaging 16.4 points per game and 5.2 rebounds per game[15] as Maccabi again won both domestic titles, and even reached the Euroleague 2001–02 Final Four.[11]

Parker in an interview with the Israeli press
Parker left Israel in 2002, and in January 2003 moved to Italy, where he signed with Virtus Roma, playing in 27 Italian Serie A league games and averaging 14.5 points per game and 5.6 rebounds per game.[11] However, half a year later Parker longed a return to Israel, a country he had grown to love.[5] Back with Maccabi, he helped his team accomplish two more Triple Crowns by winning the Israeli domestic championship, the Israeli National Cup, and the Euroleague championship in both 2004 and 2005.[16] In the process, he was named the Israeli Super League MVP and the Euroleague Final Four MVP of the Euroleague 2003–04 season, as well as the Euroleague MVP and first team All-Euroleague in the Euroleague 2004–05 season.[11][17] The 2004–05 season also proved to be a watershed season for Parker, as he averaged career-highs of 18.0 points per game, 5.3 rebounds per game and 3.6 assists per game.[18] In his final season with Maccabi, he led Maccabi to another domestic double, but in the Euroleague 2005–06 season's championship game, Maccabi was defeated 73–69 by CSKA Moscow.[11] For his efforts, Parker was named Euroleague MVP and first team All-Euroleague for the second consecutive time.[16] After six years of success in Europe however, Parker dreamt of returning to the NBA.[7] Overall, he averaged 13.6 points per game, 4.8 rebounds per game and 1.8 steals per game in his Israeli league career, while averaging 15.8 points per game, 5.7 rebounds per game and 1.6 steals per game in the Euroleague.[16] He made the 50 Greatest Euroleague Contributors list in 2008 and the Euroleague 2001-10 All-Decade Team in 2010.

Akhenaten
01-08-2016, 12:15 AM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-GaxYT56Bpb8/T1R4dERJYRI/AAAAAAAADMQ/4dBb6RDj6Jc/s800/AP%2520statue.jpg

:roll:

Never gets old

outbreak
01-08-2016, 12:26 AM
Euroleague keeps going on about giannis not making a el team but giannis would have been like 17 at that point. He never realises that players DEVELOP as they age and the nba teams look for young athletic players who they can mould in to future nba players. Its pike how hs brngs up rubios stats and uses ones from when he was 16 against grown adults.

Straight_Ballin
01-08-2016, 12:27 AM

Get back in your hole Arkansas.

Ioannis Adetokunbo is his real name and he is a also a great Diloti player.

There is no Greek team that can be formed that would even beat this years 76'ers under NBA rules. If you would actually go to Greece and see some of the games live as I have, you would know this.

Euroleague
01-08-2016, 08:01 PM

Giannis > Spanoulis.

"Giannis" never made the Euroleague level when he was in Europe.

"Giannis" never made the Greek League first division level when he was in Greece.

"Giannis" played in Greece's version of the D-League.

Euroleague is the best league in the world, not the NBA.

Spanoulis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Giannis"

24-Inch_Chrome
01-08-2016, 08:03 PM
Giannis: made it in the NBA as a starter

Spanoulis: put up one of the WOAT career stat-lines, couldn't hack it

Seems simple enough to me.

Euroleague
01-08-2016, 08:05 PM

Parker was not even the best player on his own team, Maccabi. Everyone that has followed Euroleague knows that Sarunas Jasikevicius was the best player on that team.

You are claiming the 2nd, or even possibly 3rd best player on Maccabi (Nikola Vujcic might have also been better than Parker), was "the Euroleague God"............

Your trolling skills are disturbingly weak.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/4BXKwKrbZxVNm/200.gif

Euroleague
01-08-2016, 08:06 PM
Euroleague keeps going on about giannis not making a el team but giannis would have been like 17 at that point. He never realises that players DEVELOP as they age and the nba teams look for young athletic players who they can mould in to future nba players. Its pike how hs brngs up rubios stats and uses ones from when he was 16 against grown adults.

You live in a parallel universe, which consists solely of nothing more than your own psychotic hallucinations and paranoid fantasies.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/XeqPoLyVyyyHu/200.gif

zeerghit
01-08-2016, 08:07 PM
"Giannis" never made the Euroleague level when he was in Europe.

"Giannis" never made the the Greek League first division level when he was in Greece.

"Giannis" played in Greece's version of the D-League.

Spanoulis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Giannis"
give me ur top10
aand top 10 el players

Mayweather
01-08-2016, 08:09 PM

Can you or someone else elaborate on this? What is this opinion based on?

Euroleague
01-08-2016, 08:16 PM
Get back in your hole Arkansas.

Ioannis Adetokunbo is his real name and he is a also a great Diloti player.

There is no Greek team that can be formed that would even beat this years 76'ers under NBA rules. If you would actually go to Greece and see some of the games live as I have, you would know this.

There are 6 teams from the Greek League that would beat the 76ers in a 7 game series.

There are 5 teams from the Greek League that would sweep the 76ers in a 7 game series.

Also, Ioannis Adetokunbo is not his actual name either.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/EsqJlPnL7pN0Q/200.gif

Euroleague
01-08-2016, 08:17 PM
Giannis: made it in the NBA as a starter

Spanoulis: put up one of the WOAT career stat-lines, couldn't hack it

Seems simple enough to me.

Of course it does. Because you are a ****ing retard.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/z6sDWNhC3gk48/200.gif

24-Inch_Chrome
01-08-2016, 08:19 PM
Why was Spanoulis so bad in the NBA? If it's an inferior league then he should have dominated it.

Euroleague
01-08-2016, 08:21 PM
give me ur top10
aand top 10 el players

After you have trolled me and insulted me here over and over - I am not "giving you" a damn thing.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/wByiI5wXsJ6Pm/200.gif

Euroleague
01-08-2016, 08:24 PM
Why was Spanoulis so bad in the NBA? If it's an inferior league then he should have dominated it.

Why are you such a moron?

24-Inch_Chrome
01-08-2016, 08:27 PM
Can't answer the question?

Euroleague
01-08-2016, 08:40 PM
Can't answer the question?

I already answered it. I said you are a moron. Because you are a moron, you can't figure it out on your own. Because you are a moron, you keep asking the answer to something that is incredibly simple.

Because you are a moron, you can't grasp a damn thing on your own.

Because you are a moron, and a troll, you will respond to this, and all other posts in the same moronic way. All the time, you will actually believe you are not a complete freaking dumb ass. Because that is what complete freaking dumb asses do.

And you actually think that posts like, "can't answer the question?", or "right, in other words, you have nothing to back up your claims, etc." (insert every other ****ing retarded post you ever made here) actually somehow make you seem like anything but a retard.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/jbwNPAFGaEOVa/200.gif

24-Inch_Chrome
01-08-2016, 08:41 PM
Spanoulis couldn't succeed in the NBA because he wasn't good enough. Ergo, the NBA is better than Euroleague.

I figured it out.

outbreak
01-08-2016, 08:44 PM
Spanoulis couldn't succeed in the NBA because he wasn't good enough. Ergo, the NBA is better than Euroleague.

I figured it out.
why does spanoulis matter? anthony parker was the best euroleague player of all time and he couldn't hack it in the nba either

Euroleague
01-08-2016, 08:44 PM

I figured it out.

The Euroleague is better than the NBA. The problem is that you are a colossal idiot, and don't have the brain power to grasp that.

24-Inch_Chrome
01-08-2016, 08:46 PM
Prove that Euroleague is better. Link me to all the Euroleague players who came over and dominated the NBA.

I'll wait.

Euroleague
01-08-2016, 08:48 PM
Prove that Euroleague is better. Link me to all the Euroleague players who came over and dominated the NBA.

I'll wait.

Prove the NBA is better.

I won't wait, because you can't prove something that is not true.

Oh, and also, this too...........

https://media0.giphy.com/media/QGzPdYCcBbbZm/200.gif

24-Inch_Chrome
01-08-2016, 08:57 PM
Spanoulis, the apparent Euroleague GOAT, was a scrub in the NBA. Anthony Parker, a Euroleague MVP, was also a scrub in the NBA. I win.

Milbuck
01-08-2016, 09:01 PM
:yaohappy: Chrome and LAZ BODYBAGGING this little Arkansas f*ck. Holy shit :roll:

Also Giannis is better than Spanoulis ever was and the NBA > Euroleague.

outbreak
01-08-2016, 09:04 PM

I'll wait.
He will link you guys who played from like 15-18 years old against fully grown men and didn't dominate and then compare those stats to their career in the NBA after they aged and say the NBA was easier......

The truth is some players do fit in better in the NBA style of play than the euroleague style. Doesn't mean it's easier in the NBA, just means they are more suited to one style than the other.

Milbuck
01-08-2016, 09:08 PM
Can't forget the homie outbreak. Been shitting on Euroleague since Anthony Parker won his 3rd MVP over there.

outbreak
01-08-2016, 09:09 PM
Can't forget the homie outbreak. Been shitting on Euroleague since Anthony Parker won his 3rd MVP over there.
He's on my ignore list at the moment, dunno what he's been saying just saw some of what you other guys have said to him

24-Inch_Chrome
01-08-2016, 09:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Op7SWIG.png

http://media.tumblr.com/e16dd16f4de841b391f118f72714a54e/tumblr_inline_nbat9kBEXc1satqni.gif

outbreak
01-08-2016, 09:13 PM

http://media.tumblr.com/e16dd16f4de841b391f118f72714a54e/tumblr_inline_nbat9kBEXc1satqni.gif

faster and more athletic than russell westbrook though...

It's only racism that he shot 31% with as many turn overs per game as assists

24-Inch_Chrome
01-08-2016, 09:14 PM
faster and more athletic than russell westbrook though...

It's only racism that he shot 31% with as many turn overs per game as assists
That elite speed and athleticism on display.

Euroleague
01-08-2016, 09:14 PM
why does spanoulis matter? anthony parker was the best euroleague player of all time and he couldn't hack it in the nba either

Anthony Parker was the 2nd or 3rd best player on Maccabi Tel Aviv, and a starter in the NBA for 6 years.

You are a pathological liar, and a total psychopath.

outbreak
01-08-2016, 09:16 PM
That elite speed and athleticism on display.

Rockets had the best player in the world but deliberately kept him on the bench because of the global conspiracy against Greeks. Nothing to do with the reports of him being a douche and refusing to practice, nothing to do with him being a locker room issues because he didn't want to have to prove himself (which he failed to do). All to do with racism. It's not as if the people benching him have their salaries/careers dictated by winning and don't need to do every thing possible to win....

24-Inch_Chrome
01-08-2016, 09:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pAIpXED.png

Anthony Parker. :lebronamazed:

Euroleague
01-08-2016, 09:18 PM
:yaohappy: Chrome and LAZ BODYBAGGING this little Arkansas f*ck. Holy shit :roll:

Also Giannis is better than Spanoulis ever was and the NBA > Euroleague.

I love how every single Bucks fan forum or blog has hundreds of Bucks' fans crying about how "Giannis" was Greece's 7th option on offense and how Spanoulis was always their first option.

The butt hurt of the entire Milwaukee Bucks' fan base at the hands of Vassilis Spanoulis is truly MASSIVE.

Millbuck....more like Mill****....

https://media1.giphy.com/media/bOifD9wkVMRxu/200.gif

Euroleague
01-08-2016, 09:20 PM
He will link you guys who played from like 15-18 years old against fully grown men and didn't dominate and then compare those stats to their career in the NBA after they aged and say the NBA was easier......

The truth is some players do fit in better in the NBA style of play than the euroleague style. Doesn't mean it's easier in the NBA, just means they are more suited to one style than the other.

This pathological lying creep truly has no shame....

HUNDREDS of times he has claimed Ricky Rubio's stats in Euroleague at age 20, were "from when he was a little kid".........

The only people making up lies and fake stats here, are you and the rest of the clown patrol.

Euroleague
01-08-2016, 09:21 PM

1. Parker won 2 MVPs, not 3.

2. "Over there" is only something that white redneck racists say.

3. Quit pretending to be black. You are obviously an Elmer Fudd type.

Euroleague
01-08-2016, 09:24 PM
Rockets had the best player in the world but deliberately kept him on the bench because of the global conspiracy against Greeks. Nothing to do with the reports of him being a douche and refusing to practice, nothing to do with him being a locker room issues because he didn't want to have to prove himself (which he failed to do). All to do with racism. It's not as if the people benching him have their salaries/careers dictated by winning and don't need to do every thing possible to win....

In other words, you are off your meds, as usual.

outbreak

http://www.euroleague.net/final-four/prague-2006/news/i/5s46y4bss53jtcnw/all-euroleague-team-mvp-announced-in-prague

Parker, Navarro and Scola all made the euroleague first team.

V-span only made the second team.

GOAT euro player of all time.

Plus funny how Pablo Prigioni who Euroleague the poster claims was one of the worst point guards of all time in europe made the euroleague second team....

http://www.euroleague.net/resourceserver/11039/7dd1e5a9-6d1e-44ba-805c-0858188b732f/164/rglang/en-US/filename/7dd.jpg

"The results, after a voting by an experts panel, decided that Maccabi's Parker was also the undisputed MVP for the Euroleague 2005-06 season."

24-Inch_Chrome
Euroleague dodging my posts, not surprising. Game over, he's finished, I win. NBA > Euroleague.

:hammertime:

Milbuck
1. Parker won 2 MVPs, not 3.

Hold up...HOLD UP....Anthony f*cking Parker won not one, but two MVPs in Euroleauge?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Milbuck
01-08-2016, 09:25 PM

Euroleague
01-08-2016, 09:26 PM
http://www.euroleague.net/final-four/prague-2006/news/i/5s46y4bss53jtcnw/all-euroleague-team-mvp-announced-in-prague

Parker, Navarro and Scola all made the euroleague first team.

GOAT euro player of all time.

Plus funny how Pablo Prigioni who Euroleague the poster claims was one of the worst point guards of all time in europe made the euroleague second team....

http://www.euroleague.net/resourceserver/11039/7dd1e5a9-6d1e-44ba-805c-0858188b732f/164/rglang/en-US/filename/7dd.jpg

Also funny how you just claimed I lied about using player's stats from young ages.............something I never did ever once in history.

But then you used Pablo Prigioni from 10 years ago as an example..........

Yeah, you really need to down a Valium.

Euroleague
01-08-2016, 09:28 PM
Hold up...HOLD UP....Anthony f*cking Parker won not one, but two MVPs in Euroleauge?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes, and "Giannis" played in Greece's version of the D-League, and failed to pass a Euroleague tryout......not to be in the senior team, but in the practice squad only.

Using your logic, that means that Parker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Giannis".

Of course, your one brain cell can't even grasp how much of a gigantic idiot you keep making yourself look like. In your simpleton mind, you are using "sound logic". When in reality, you are just proving every single assertion I make here, over and over, again and again.

Milbuck
01-08-2016, 09:28 PM

"The results, after a voting by an experts panel, decided that Maccabi's Parker was also the undisputed MVP for the Euroleague 2005-06 season."
Nooooooo :roll: :roll: :roll:

outbreak
01-08-2016, 09:31 PM
http://www.euroleague.net/competition/awards/awards-2002-03

http://s30.postimg.org/aonok92ip/blair.png

http://s29.postimg.org/80r3xooo7/blair2.png

Euroleague
01-08-2016, 09:31 PM
Euroleague dodging my posts, not surprising. Game over, he's finished, I win. NBA > Euroleague.

:hammertime:

Yes, I am "dodging the posts" of an 8 year old that is playing on his mommy's computer and that has no intellectual capacity to ever make an argument more detailed than "player x" > "player y"........

I am "dodging your posts" in the same way that I don't return a text message from a 14 year old girl.

I am so in awe of your amazing debate skills and your towering genius, that I have to "dodge your troll posts".

Seriously, you are so stupid that your head must hurt whenever it has to use energy to tell your lungs they need to breathe.

Euroleague
01-08-2016, 09:35 PM
http://www.euroleague.net/competition/awards/awards-2002-03

http://s30.postimg.org/aonok92ip/blair.png

http://s29.postimg.org/80r3xooo7/blair2.png

Again, using your logic and argument, Blair is also better than "Giannis".

You can't possibly be this stupid, can you? Are you drunk off your ass, or what?

24-Inch_Chrome
01-08-2016, 09:36 PM
Hold this L you inbred bitch.

Spanoulis

outbreak
01-08-2016, 09:37 PM
http://riograndevalley.dleague.nba.com/news/rgv-vipers-add-blair-and-toppert-to-coaching-staff/

[B]In 2003, he earned the Euroleague Regular-Season MVP title while playing with

outbreak
01-08-2016, 09:38 PM
http://i.imgsafe.org/8a4e51a.jpg

Giannis so GOAT he has his face on CURRENCY

Milbuck
01-08-2016, 09:39 PM

24-Inch_Chrome
01-08-2016, 09:39 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/e16dd16f4de841b391f118f72714a54e/tumblr_inline_nbat9kBEXc1satqni.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/e16dd16f4de841b391f118f72714a54e/tumblr_inline_nbat9kBEXc1satqni.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/e16dd16f4de841b391f118f72714a54e/tumblr_inline_nbat9kBEXc1satqni.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/e16dd16f4de841b391f118f72714a54e/tumblr_inline_nbat9kBEXc1satqni.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/e16dd16f4de841b391f118f72714a54e/tumblr_inline_nbat9kBEXc1satqni.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/e16dd16f4de841b391f118f72714a54e/tumblr_inline_nbat9kBEXc1satqni.gif

Euroleague
01-10-2016, 06:45 PM

Milbuck is white.