01-08-2016, 02:31 AM
This should be a fun matchup
I dont know who guarded wiggins last time
But he always showed up against the cavs
He tied his career high when he played the cavs last time
Still expecting the cavs to win 10+

Mr. Jabbar
01-08-2016, 02:37 AM
Wiggins might end his career with a positive finals record under the tutelage of another player :applause:

Stout
01-08-2016, 10:03 AM
Wiggins had his chance to be mentored by LeBron, but tucked his tail and ran at the first opportunity :oldlol:
Just ironic that a LeBron fan calls out somebody for tucking their tail and running away. Particularly in an instance where the trade was actually pushed by LeBron and Love because LeBron requires 2 already developed all-stars by his side.

JohnMax
01-08-2016, 10:26 AM
Wiggins sucks and his first step is way slower than Kobe and Melo.

El Gato Negro
01-08-2016, 11:19 AM
No one guarded wig last time cause the game was over after the first quarter, wolves got blown out, wig put up points in junk time.

ortonsaw
01-08-2016, 12:28 PM
No one guarded wig last time cause the game was over after the first quarter, wolves got blown out, wig put up points in junk time.

Stop making up BS

El Gato Negro
01-08-2016, 03:38 PM
Stop making up BS
Without looking up the exact stats here is what I remember about that game, cavs went up by double digits first quarter put it on cruise control trading shots with the wolves threw the next two, when they had caught up the cavs actually started trying on defense again and completely shut the wolves down winning by at least 15 :sleeping cavs play down to competition alot last year, did you even watch that game?

ortonsaw
01-08-2016, 03:56 PM
Without looking up the exact stats here is what I remember about that game, cavs went up by double digits first quarter put it on cruise control trading shots with the wolves threw the next two, when they had caught up the cavs actually started trying on defense again and completely shut the wolves down winning by at least 15 :sleeping cavs play down to competition alot last year, did you even watch that game?

Like i said, stop making craps up.
Game was close the entire time until the 4th so u watch the game and suck it! LOL

http://www.nba.com/games/20150131/CLEMIN/gameinfo.html?ls=eref:google:1b:post

El Gato Negro
01-08-2016, 04:06 PM
Like i said, stop making craps up.
Game was close the entire time until the 4th so u watch the game and suck it! LOL

http://www.nba.com/games/20150131/CLEMIN/gameinfo.html?ls=eref:google:1b:post
That backs up what I said jack ass and I didn't have to look it up, up by nine in the first double digits early in the second, stopped caring ,then shut them down. :wtf:

ortonsaw
01-08-2016, 04:17 PM
That backs up what I said jack ass and I didn't have to look it up, up by nine in the first double digits early in the second, stopped caring ,then shut them down. :wtf:

Did u fail math or what? Cavs was down heading into the 4th jesus christ