PDA

View Full Version : I sense people are starting to get mad @ bright Lakers future.

Mr. Jabbar
01-08-2016, 03:38 PM
Some franchises just take a few years in between dynasties...

https://giant.gfycat.com/SlightPlainFoxhound.gif

ISHGoat
01-08-2016, 03:39 PM
:roll:

kennethgriffin
01-08-2016, 03:42 PM
i like the gif. but i wasnt too impressed by the highlights of russells game

allot of easy looks and right place at the right time type of stuff

clarkson and randle are still way better talents going forward

Milbuck
01-08-2016, 03:48 PM

No, they're not. Russell shits on both of them talent wise.

StephHamann
01-08-2016, 03:50 PM
Some franchises just take a few years in between dynasties...

AirTupac
01-08-2016, 04:14 PM
D'Angelo
Clarkson
Durant
Simmons
Whiteside

derb2k2
01-08-2016, 04:23 PM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/f139300267dec92b483615c9ead854bb/tumblr_inline_nnw6g6tNU61r2yao7_500.gif

KiiiiNG
01-08-2016, 04:26 PM
So he's a front runner who easily gets excited about himself

:oldlol:

Apparently a fragile bitch, too.

Mr. Jabbar
01-08-2016, 05:12 PM
Damn :lol , thread confirms my theory, we back at it :rockon: :rockon:

17,7k posts and still not wrong about anything

kamil
01-08-2016, 05:55 PM
D'Angelo
Clarkson
Durant
Simmons
Whiteside

So entitled.

warriorfan
01-08-2016, 05:56 PM
So he's a front runner who easily gets excited about himself

Apparently a fragile bitch, too.

This kid is pissed as hell :lol

MMM
01-08-2016, 06:07 PM
So entitled.

Funny thing is that team isn't even a contender any time soon

Mr. Jabbar
01-08-2016, 06:08 PM
This kid is pissed as hell :lol

they see us rollin', they hatin' :lol

Fallen Angel
01-08-2016, 06:10 PM
D'Angelo, Clarkson, and Randle :applause:

Congrats, Jabbar. I like that core.

warriorfan
01-08-2016, 06:11 PM
they see us rollin', they hatin' :lol
https://images.rapgenius.com/4qs29wwx3pcwnyhrbuprml4fn.380x285x12.gif

Dr Hawk
01-08-2016, 06:16 PM
All aboard the Lakers "Bright future" plane

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/358864/lake.jpg

Oooooooops didn't even take off

http://i47.tinypic.com/jz870h.jpg

Mr. Jabbar
01-08-2016, 06:17 PM
D'Angelo, Clarkson, and Randle :applause:

Congrats, Jabbar. I like that core.

:cheers:

sportjames23
01-08-2016, 06:26 PM
Jabbar still pimpin dem hoes. :pimp:

outbreak
01-08-2016, 06:32 PM

Pretty much this. Russell will be decent but still don't see much that stands out as being special especially at the stacked pg spot. He will have his nights but i wouldn't want to build around him as the star

HurricaneKid
01-08-2016, 06:35 PM
Randle can't stay ahead of Nance who will never be an avg NBA player, Clarkson is a FA and the Lakers don't even have full Bird rights on him, and Russell looks like he has been messing with the mob (got those feet dipped in cement).

Outside of NJ, no NBA team has less going on than the Lakers. Could KD/Russ decide to go there and change all that? OF COURSE. But given the leaks about how horrifying the FA meeting with Aldridge went, I wouldn't count on Hillbilly Buss to lead you to the promised land anytime soon.

outbreak
01-08-2016, 06:37 PM
Randle can't stay ahead of Nance who will never be an avg NBA player, Clarkson is a FA and the Lakers don't even have full Bird rights on him, and Russell looks like he has been messing with the mob (got those feet dipped in cement).

Outside of NJ, no NBA team has less going on than the Lakers. Could KD/Russ decide to go there and change all that? OF COURSE. But given the leaks about how horrifying the FA meeting with Aldridge went, I wouldn't count on Hillbilly Buss to lead you to the promised land anytime soon.
They need to keep their pick and draft a star because no one on their roster looks like that's in their future imo

Jameerthefear
01-08-2016, 06:40 PM
outside of russel who is decent the rest of those guys suck
randle will never start for a contender-type. maybe not even play big minutes because his skillset is just wrong for this era.

KiiiiNG
01-08-2016, 06:41 PM

Why would KD/Russ leave to LA? They hate the media enough in OKC. Imagine how miserable they'd be in that cancerous shithole Los Angeles

We need to stop discussing this as a possibility.

Jameerthefear
01-08-2016, 06:48 PM
Why would KD/Russ leave to LA? They hate the media enough in OKC. Imagine how miserable they'd be in that cancerous shithole Los Angeles

really the whole assertion is dumb
"hmm we're having trouble getting past GS/SA. ah! we should go to a lottery team in the same conference! then it'll be easier!!"

HurricaneKid
01-08-2016, 06:55 PM

Russ is from LA. I actually think if KD leaves this offseason Russ might go there next year. After next year I believe Jeanie will take the reigns and they will be able to pitch Russ pretty well. Nothing near 100% but it would not only give Russ his own team, it would give him the team he wants. Russ is decidedly a big city dude. I don't think there is any real chance of KD going there but we will see.

Springsteen
01-08-2016, 06:58 PM
D'Angelo
Clarkson
Durant
Simmons
Whiteside

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-08-2016, 07:27 PM
Definitely Russ' best game as a Laker. I don't know if he'll be a superstar player or whatever, but he looked like one last night. Probably had something to do with the Kings fumbling another lead though. :lol

AirTupac
01-08-2016, 07:57 PM
Larry Nance will definitely be a key role player for a team, he doesnt play out of his game, plays like a vet already and developed a shot already, good defender and a great pick and roll player, how is that not decent? Are you guys that stupid? Lakers are resigning Clarkson FOR SURE. It's guaranteed he wont leave anywhere unless hes traded you idiots.

And if you think

DAngelo
Clarkson
Durant
Simmons
Whiteside

isnt contending anytime soon, you are stupid as dubeta.

All aboard.

Spurs m8
01-08-2016, 08:12 PM
OP...get a life..you are the saddest sack of shit on this forum tbh

Your real team sucks and so does their future.

Eat a rod of semen

AirTupac
01-08-2016, 08:16 PM
OP...get a life..you are the saddest sack of shit on this forum tbh

Your real team sucks and so does their future.

Eat a rod of semen

https://giant.gfycat.com/SlightPlainFoxhound.gifhttps://giant.gfycat.com/SlightPlainFoxhound.gifhttps://giant.gfycat.com/SlightPlainFoxhound.gifhttps://giant.gfycat.com/SlightPlainFoxhound.gif

NugzFan
01-08-2016, 08:26 PM
Any laker fans want to make a bet that they never see the Russell/clarkson/durant/Simmons/whiteside lineup?

I'll even give you odds.

AirTupac
01-08-2016, 08:33 PM
Its so cute how you follow me a round like a puppy dog :hammerhead:

NugzFan
01-08-2016, 08:41 PM
Its so cute how you follow me a round like a puppy dog :hammerhead:

Thought so.

AnaheimLakers24
01-08-2016, 08:44 PM
really the whole assertion is dumb
"hmm we're having trouble getting past GS/SA. ah! we should go to a lottery team in the same conference! then it'll be easier!!"
Shut up virgin

coin24
01-08-2016, 08:47 PM
Young core looking promising, must be the leadership from lawd mamba:rockon:

coin24
01-08-2016, 08:49 PM
Shut up virgin

He just likes a response, it's his only form of contact with human beings:oldlol:
No friends, never had sex, his own family must be embarrassed as hell, what sort of loser posts hundreds of thousands of times across his alts all day:lol :lol

Dr Seuss
01-08-2016, 08:50 PM
They need to keep their pick and draft a star because no one on their roster looks like that's in their future imo

and just who are orlando's stars?

Vuc is their best player, and he was more than underwhelming his first few years, but looks terrific now. besides him, no one screams special to me.

Levity
01-08-2016, 08:54 PM
Any laker fans want to make a bet that they never see the Russell/clarkson/durant/Simmons/whiteside lineup?

I'll even give you odds.

are you seriously that mentally weak? getting all fired up about a couple troll posts about next seasons lakers. no one actually thinks that will happen, theyre just holding onto a shimmer of fictitious hope

you're like that kid in kindergarten that yells at every other kid who thinks that santa is coming to their house on christmas and giving them everything they asked for.

AirTupac
01-08-2016, 09:10 PM
are you seriously that mentally weak? getting all fired up about a couple troll posts about next seasons lakers. no one actually thinks that will happen, theyre just holding onto a shimmer of fictitious hope

you're like that kid in kindergarten that yells at every other kid who thinks that santa is coming to their house on christmas and giving them everything they asked for.

LOL

NugzFan
01-08-2016, 09:32 PM

I love how butt hurt laker fans get when they get called out on their obvious trolling. They can dish but cry like babies when the tables are turned.

KiiiiNG
01-08-2016, 10:05 PM
Russ is from LA. I actually think if KD leaves this offseason Russ might go there next year. After next year I believe Jeanie will take the reigns and they will be able to pitch Russ pretty well. Nothing near 100% but it would not only give Russ his own team, it would give him the team he wants. Russ is decidedly a big city dude. I don't think there is any real chance of KD going there but we will see.
Being from LA doesn't mean he'd like the attention that comes from playing in LA. We know the guy hates talking to the media. He goes to LA and he's basically signing up to a losing team where he'll get nothing but media attention.

That makes sense to you? You don't know Russell as well as you think you do

outbreak
01-08-2016, 10:11 PM

Vuc is their best player, and he was more than underwhelming his first few years, but looks terrific now. besides him, no one screams special to me.
No one but this isn't a thread about Orlando so why bring them up? Lakers fans are obsessed with bringing up Orlando in threads that aren't about them.

Orlando are in the same position needing a legit star the only difference is we haven't gotten lucky/tanked hard enough to land a pick that could get us a legit star. Lakers could have gotten one if they didn't take Russell. My point with my post was that the lakers can fix their future by landing this pick and drafting a star. It'd make russell/randle/clarkson fine for the second/third option type roles they look destined to fill in my opinion.

Gordon and Hezonja we haven't been seen enough yet to rule them out but I don't see their ceilings as more than solid second/third option offensive guys either.

AirTupac
01-08-2016, 11:04 PM

I love how butt hurt laker fans get when they get called out on their obvious trolling. They can dish but cry like babies when the tables are turned.

Are you that daft? It really looks like youre the only one crying here. :facepalm

Chokefree
01-09-2016, 12:13 AM
He just likes a response, it's his only form of contact with human beings:oldlol:
No friends, never had sex, his own family must be embarrassed as hell, what sort of loser posts hundreds of thousands of times across his alts all day:lol :lol
:roll: :roll: :roll:

IGOTGAME
01-09-2016, 12:20 AM
Starting to see some positive stuff out of Russell on the court. Clarkson could be a good bench player and I'm not sure about Randle yet. All have the talent to become good players.

Looking forward to seei the pieces tbey put around him.

Prime_Shaq
01-09-2016, 12:22 AM
I don't really like Randle tbh

outbreak
01-09-2016, 12:51 AM
I don't really like Randle tbh
He is a mismatch guy. One night he will have a goodm atch up and look nice other nights he will have a bad match up and be a liability. So long as he isn't relied on and built around he woo be ok

oarabbus
01-09-2016, 01:26 AM
I hope the Lakers get good fast so we can shit on them for the next 5 years in the playoffs

SwayDizzle
01-09-2016, 02:05 AM
It all starts and ends with good management and lets face it the Lakers dont have that. Until changes happen up top, we will not see a good Laker team.

Jameerthefear
01-09-2016, 02:10 AM

u saying vooch is special tells me u dont really watch orlando
im not sure why u brought them up regardless

NugzFan
01-09-2016, 02:31 AM
What happened? No daily Russell thread from tupac today? Wonder why?
:lol

kennethgriffin
01-09-2016, 02:35 AM
you can always tell if a guy can be a great shooter based on his free throw percentage

russells at 68%

he doesnt have the stroke. his shot is flawed. he will never be a great shooter

period

oarabbus
01-09-2016, 02:38 AM
you can always tell if a guy can be a great shooter based on his free throw percentage

russells at 68%

period

Checks out. Can't think of too many great shooters with FT% not in the mid-high 80s at least.

warriorfan
01-09-2016, 02:40 AM

russells at 68%

period

its true

if you cant shoot a free throw, you cant shoot, period

peep out james' career FT percentage

yikes

Smoke117
01-09-2016, 02:40 AM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Jameerthefear
01-09-2016, 02:48 AM

russells at 68%

period

he's no curry but i wouldn't say it's flawed.

Mr Feeny
01-09-2016, 02:55 AM
I agree with OP. Lakers being held back by Kobe. Will flourish as soon as he leaves:lol

AirBonner
01-09-2016, 04:25 AM
I agree with OP. Lakers being held back by Kobe. Will flourish as soon as he leaves:lol
This. Its going to be the greatest "Kobe assist" of his career when he leaves :cheers: