PDA

View Full Version : AMC Watch vs Queens : 38 points 11 assists 6 rebounds

warriorfan
01-10-2016, 01:33 AM
Alpha Mandingo Curry destroying Sacramento in Sacramento. There were more curry fans there than king fans though.

TommyGriffin
01-10-2016, 01:35 AM
It's a pleasure to watch the greatest player on the planet. :applause:

Mr. Jabbar
01-10-2016, 01:36 AM
what a phat *** alpha

warriorfan
01-10-2016, 01:36 AM
It's a pleasure to watch the greatest player on the planet. :applause:

Agreed.

yarrak
01-10-2016, 01:45 AM
Great performance by Curry but dude you're literally pathetic and have no life.

You create a thread and immediately respond with your alts:roll: :roll: :roll:

Not just once either. You do that shit all day. I feel bad for you.

TommyGriffin
01-10-2016, 01:47 AM
Great performance by Curry but dude you're literally pathetic and have no life.

You create a thread and immediately respond with your alts:roll: :roll: :roll:

Not just once either. You do that shit all day. I feel bad for you.

Nice alt.

:roll:

yarrak
01-10-2016, 01:53 AM
Nice alt.

I aint anyones alt..

Your dumbass on the other hand, forgot to switch accounts multiple times and quoted yourself from the same account:roll: You probably wanted to reply with "warriorfan" but forgot to switch accounts again...

Keep wasting your life creating threads and talking to yourself all day dumbfvck:lol I can only imagine how tragic your life is and how big of a looser you are in the real world. Seeking attention all day on an Nba forum from people you probably will never even see. That's just sad..

Fudge
01-10-2016, 02:34 AM
I aint anyones alt..

Your dumbass on the other hand, forgot to switch accounts multiple times and quoted yourself from the same account:roll: You probably wanted to reply with "warriorfan" but forgot to switch accounts again...

Keep wasting your life creating threads and talking to yourself all day dumbfvck:lol I can only imagine how tragic your life is and how big of a looser you are in the real world. Seeking attention all day on an Nba forum from people you probably will never even see. That's just sad..

Shit.

bitedez
01-10-2016, 02:45 AM
I aint anyones alt..

:lol

warriorfan
01-10-2016, 03:20 AM
Tommy Griffin isn't me

rent free though

JohnFreeman
01-10-2016, 03:21 AM
I aint anyones alt..

wow this is almost bullying

stalkerforlife
01-10-2016, 03:33 AM
Nice alt.

plowking
01-10-2016, 03:50 AM
Crazy. At the end of the season he will be a 2 time MVP, and more than likely a two time champion.

How old will he be? 28? Still a lot more left, especially with his economical play style.

Stout
01-10-2016, 05:00 AM
HD Curry!