PDA

View Full Version : Spurs and Warriors meet 3 times in last month, twice in last week

ArbitraryWater
01-10-2016, 06:40 PM
... Dat showdown. MIGHT, might even come down to record/1st seed, aka home court in the WCF... AND have historical record impications... think about how crazy it will be.

On the other hand, worst case scenario they got their seeds locked up and don't give af, even playing reserves (last week games), but I doubt it, since they know it will be somewhat of a WCF preview and will want to try out varies things.

:pimp:

dhsilv
01-10-2016, 06:42 PM
... Dat showdown. MIGHT, might even come down to record/1st seed, aka home court in the WCF... AND have historical record impications... think about how crazy it will be.

On the other hand, worst case scenario they got their seeds locked up and don't give af, even playing reserves (last week games), but I doubt it, since they know it will be somewhat of a WCF preview and will want to try out varies things.

:pimp:

There is no way pop tries out ANYTHING whatsoever against the warriors that late unless they really are playing for seeding, and even then he might pass on it. I wouldn't get excited about any of their games this year. That just isn't what pop does.

salwan
01-10-2016, 06:44 PM
:D pop will probably rest all the stars in the last week, just to troll the league.

they will have most certainly the 2seed locked up.
i dont expect them to be that close (less than 5 wins) to the warriors in the last week of the regular season

ArbitraryWater
01-10-2016, 06:45 PM
There is no way pop tries out ANYTHING whatsoever against the warriors that late unless they really are playing for seeding, and even then he might pass on it. I wouldn't get excited about any of their games this year. That just isn't what pop does.

Hmmm.. maybe. Maybe that even counts for both final week games.

Maybe thats a good think, actually. Leaves more ambiguity to the playoff matchup.

ArbitraryWater
01-10-2016, 06:46 PM
Spurs overall got a hell of a final month. Play Warriors thrice, Thunder thrice, Clippers, Bulls, and an away game in Dallas.. a year ago you'd add "AND Memphis twice!", but probably not anymore.