PDA

View Full Version : How come Hayward can compete athleticially in the NBA and other whities can't?

Nick Young
01-10-2016, 11:53 PM
How come Gordan Hayward is capable of competing athletically with black people in the NBA but other white people find it difficult?

Is Gordan Hayward the most athletic white man in the world?

Thunderfan86
01-11-2016, 12:00 AM
How come Gordan Hayward is capable of competing athletically with black people in the NBA but other white people find it difficult?

No, not even close.

BigMacAttack
01-11-2016, 12:03 AM
He is a lightskin black man.

JimmyMcAdocious
01-11-2016, 12:07 AM
There's several athletic white guys in the league. Hayward, Porzingis, Blake, Klay, Parker, Deron, Humpries, Parsons, Birdman...

AirBonner
01-11-2016, 12:10 AM
Jason kidd Jason Williams. op fails.

Nick Young
01-11-2016, 12:12 AM
You think that these men were more athletic than Gordan Hayward?:hammerhead:

Nick Young
01-11-2016, 12:12 AM
No, not even close.
Who is the most athletic white man in the world? Steph Curry?

TripleA
01-11-2016, 12:16 AM

Lol he's not even the most athletic white player in the Nba.
Cody Zeller and Plumlee Brothers are more athletic.
He's just better at basketball.

Prime_Shaq
01-11-2016, 01:02 AM
Is Aarom Gordon fully white? He has a case

Spurs m8
01-11-2016, 01:12 AM
Take the racist glasses off and you'll see enough

AirBonner
01-11-2016, 01:37 AM
Jason Williams wasn't as athletic :confusedshrug:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmw8F5l1odw

oarabbus
01-11-2016, 03:30 AM
There's several athletic white guys in the league. Hayward, Porzingis, Blake, Klay, Parker, Deron, Humpries,Parsons, Birdman...

Blake is half black. Klay is half black. Parker is half black. Deron is half black. Humphries is half black.

Is this a serious post?

Lol he's not even the most athletic white player in the Nba.
Cody Zeller and Plumlee Brothers are more athletic.
He's just better at basketball.

Are you sure about that? Hayward can slam it and has some nice blocks. Those guys are really big, but can they sky like Hayward?

Prime Birdman is probably one of the most athletic white guys the league has ever seen, though.

tomtucker
01-11-2016, 03:54 AM
white he is not

inclinerator
01-11-2016, 04:03 AM
because he's jacked

CarlosBoozer
01-11-2016, 04:06 AM
Hair and muscles on point, that's why.

Nick Young
01-11-2016, 04:10 AM
Jason Williams wasn't as athletic :confusedshrug:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmw8F5l1odw
Not as Hayward, no.

Williams game was based on skill and flair, not dominating people athletically.

Long Duck Dong
01-11-2016, 10:12 AM
Blake is half black. Klay is half black. Parker is half black. Deron is half black. Humphries is half black.

100% ignorance. They are not half black. They are half African American or half Afro Bahamian, which makes them 65%-75% white, and much less than "half" black.

julizaver
01-11-2016, 11:14 AM
Prime Birdman is probably one of the most athletic white guys the league has ever seen, though.

Brent Barry had some crazy highlights during the 90s. He was good one foot jumper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjeE72bGBmU

Marko Milic from Slovenia played two seasons with the Suns during the 90s.
And he won a local slam dunk contest at 17 dunking over the car and doing between the legs dunk (very good dunk). Unfortunately during his stay in NBA there was no Slam Dunk Contest:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcKXNw7UVjE

StephHamann
01-11-2016, 11:45 AM

Is he even more athletic than a guy like Gronkowski? Not speaking about the thousands of freak white guys who compete in strong men contests.

90sgoat
01-11-2016, 12:43 PM
Whites are plenty athletic, the NBA is racist.

Hayward looks more athletic than he is because he moves intelligently.

SugarHill
01-11-2016, 12:46 PM
Whites are plenty athletic, the NBA is racist.

Hayward looks more athletic than he is because he moves intelligently.
What? No, he's just athletic. Period

midatlantic09
01-11-2016, 12:53 PM
Is Aarom Gordon fully white? He has a case

Aaron Gordon has a black father...

KelticForce1349
01-11-2016, 01:02 PM
Hayward is the whitest looking honky out there. He just beats up on spooks.

:roll:

I don't typically approve of this kind of post....but you made it right by using BOTH anti-white and anti-black, old-school racist lingo. Spooks and Honkies. Luv it. :rockon:

90sgoat
01-11-2016, 01:10 PM
What? No, he's just athletic. Period

He has superior body control.

feyki
01-11-2016, 01:12 PM
Racist thread . Black people more athletic in nba history cause them grown in streets,chaos life and more physical world . You can't gain physically with rich life .

90sgoat
01-11-2016, 01:21 PM
Racist thread . Black people more athletic in nba history cause them grown in streets,chaos life and more physical world . You can't gain physically with rich life .

Dumbest shit I ever read.

Athletics is genetics.

feyki
01-11-2016, 01:23 PM
Dumbest shit I ever read.

Athletics is genetics.

No .

KiiiiNG
01-11-2016, 10:00 PM
No .
Why not?

tomtucker
01-12-2016, 01:12 PM
:roll: :lol

feyki
01-12-2016, 01:32 PM
Why not?

Geographia give shape to people then that is race . Race is about your shape . Some people have longer arms , somr people have shorter legs , that is genetics . Genetics couldn't make more athletic a person . Life(live) culture,styles and feed give shape to your athleticism and gain you .

Geographia = Race = Genetics = Body shape

Your life cultur + feed = your athleticism level

90sgoat
01-12-2016, 01:39 PM
Geographia give shape to people then that is race . Race is about your shape . Some people have longer arms , somr people have shorter legs , that is genetics . Genetics couldn't make more athletic a person . Life(live) culture,styles and feed give shape to your athleticism and gain you .

Geographia = Race = Genetics = Body shape

Your life cultur + feed = your athleticism level

I really hope you are trolling.

FKAri
01-12-2016, 01:39 PM

feyki for MONTHS now has been the most subtle troll on ISH. He might've blown his cover with this post tho.

feyki
01-12-2016, 01:42 PM
You can search that . I'm talking with science .

catch24
01-12-2016, 01:45 PM

ROFL

This is peak "pauk" comedy right here :oldlol:

niko
01-12-2016, 02:52 PM
There's quite a few guys in the league who are white and more athletic than Hayward. Might be good to watch some basketball prior to making a stupid topic.

oarabbus
01-12-2016, 02:53 PM

"Grown in streets, chaos life and more physical world"? Why are you acting like that's specific to black Americans? Have you heard of Eastern Europe?

feyki
01-12-2016, 03:26 PM
"Grown in streets, chaos life and more physical world"? Why are you acting like that's specific to black Americans? Have you heard of Eastern Europe?

I don't understand what you mean .

dannywpt
01-12-2016, 03:34 PM

Yes, evolution totally happened over the span of a few hunded years.

AirBonner
01-12-2016, 03:40 PM
White and privileged confirmed.

feyki
01-12-2016, 03:52 PM
White and privileged confirmed.

http://i.imgur.com/57yyObK.jpg

I remember that when seeing your post :oldlol: :oldlol: .

But i hate white people(anglo saxons , franks etc..) . And I am a Turk .

I did just explain that , there is no ubermensch from race to race .

oarabbus
01-12-2016, 04:14 PM
I don't understand what you mean .

You are implying that the tough conditions on the streets, chaos, etc is what results in black people's seemingly better athleticism. You said you 'cant be athletic living a rich life' implying that is the reason white people are less athletic.

My point is that there are people all around the world in India, China, and Eastern Europe who grow up in as tough or actually MUCH TOUGHER conditions with less money than Black Americans, yet they are not as athletic.

Therefore, there is certainly a large genetic component to athleticism.

AirBonner
01-12-2016, 04:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/57yyObK.jpg

I remember that when seeing your post :oldlol: :oldlol: .

But i hate white people(anglo saxons , franks etc..) . And I am a Turk .

I did just explain that , there is no ubermensch from race to race .
how do you hate an entire race :biggums:

feyki
01-12-2016, 04:47 PM
Oarabbus ;

I don't think so . There was many athletes from asian or white race . You focus on America Sports .

Airbonner ;

No , i probably hate just %20 of them . You know , some whites are real assholes .