PDA

View Full Version : Swedish police accused of covering up migrant sexual assaults at festival

oarabbus
01-11-2016, 01:56 PM
These people are ****ing disgusting animals wtf is wrong with them :biggums:

First Cologne, then several cities in Germany, now Sweden, this 'migrant sexual assault' thing is getting insanely out of control. Scum of the ****ing earth!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/12/world/europe/swedish-police-coverup-sexual-assault.html

JohnnySic
01-11-2016, 02:01 PM
LOL :oldlol: That's not a police force, that's a joke.

Why is this happening? Liberal politics? We have no shortage of liberals in the US but that does not stop the police from doing their jobs. :confusedshrug:

UK2K
01-11-2016, 02:02 PM
The Swedish newspaper said that the police had not mentioned the attacks until it published details about them, and it accused the authorities of failing to warn the public before the festival that similar attacks had occurred in 2014, prompting speculation that the authorities were trying to avoid an anti-immigrant backlash.

I just don't understand. I really don't. Why would you want to pretend like these things aren't happening? Why would you try and cover up the fact that these incidents happened? Why allow these people in in the first place, especially if this happened in 2014 as well? You knew what would happen, and yet, you did it anyway?

While it's sad to see Europe begin to rot away, there's nothing else you can do besides sit back and say 'I told you so'.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, right? They won, big time.

“It will probably be a boon for the populist far right who are now celebrating that there is now proof that media and police are covering up crimes perpetrated by immigrants,” he said. “They are having a field day.”

Anxieties over immigration in Sweden intensified over the summer when a woman and her son were stabbed to death at an Ikea in Vasteras, and an asylum seeker from Eritrea whose request had been denied was charged with the crime. Refugee centers in several sites in Sweden have also been set on fire in recent months.

UK2K
01-11-2016, 02:04 PM

Why is this happening? Liberal politics? We have no shortage of liberals in the US but that does not stop the police from doing their jobs. :confusedshrug:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pistol-whipped-didn-shoot-suspect-fear-backlash-article-1.2325772

The Alabama police officer who went viral after he was pistol-whipped with his own gun last week said he didn't shoot his attacker because he didn't want to make headlines as the nation's newest vilified cop.

Yes they do.

JohnnySic
01-11-2016, 02:04 PM
If I were a woman in Western Europe I'd be afraid to leave my house.

It would be funny if it wasn't tragic.

JohnnySic
01-11-2016, 02:06 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pistol-whipped-didn-shoot-suspect-fear-backlash-article-1.2325772

Yes they do.
Isolated incident.

I guarantee you that if such a group (as exists in Western Europe) committed one rape in the US they would be found and taken down.

DonD13
01-11-2016, 02:23 PM
If I were a woman in Western Europe I'd be afraid to leave my house.

It would be funny if it wasn't tragic.

:oldlol:

Nick Young
01-11-2016, 02:24 PM
Swedish media, politicians and police care more about upsetting muslim immigrants than they do about Swedish girls getting raped.

I'd be embarrassed to be Swedish right now. These are the nutcases you elected in to positions of power, Sweden.:facepalm

Dresta
01-11-2016, 02:25 PM
Not at all surprising. Police in Europe don't give a damn for the wellbeing of the people they're supposed to protect any longer; they care only about their political paymasters and of looking good in the mass media.

Nick Young
01-11-2016, 02:26 PM

They take our idea of liberal to the next level and then increase it exponentially.

Every party in America, including the Dems, is considered hardline conservative in Western Europe.

UK2K
01-11-2016, 02:44 PM
Isolated incident.

I guarantee you that if such a group (as exists in Western Europe) committed one rape in the US they would be found and taken down.

To that degree, sure. But, you see it on this very board, guy who follows Islam walks up and attempts to execute a Philadelphia police officer, and the response is... 'he's insane, he doesn't represent Islam'. Even though he says he does. Even after three of his friends say, and believe, the same thing, the response is still the same. He's insane. Is he? Or is he a devout follower?

:biggums:

But when the Planned Parenthood shooter started shooting, the first thing out of anyone's mouth was 'He's a Christian, and right-wing Christian extremists are everywhere out to get us'.

Suddenly, the narrative has changed. Don't think for a second if this shit happened here, that the media (especially at a local and state level) wouldn't, at the very least, consider ways to hide the truth.

Nick Young
01-11-2016, 02:49 PM
To that degree, sure. But, you see it on this very board, guy who follows Islam walks up and attempts to execute a Philadelphia police officer, and the response is... 'he's insane, he doesn't represent Islam'. Even though he says he does. Even after three of his friends say, and believe, the same thing, the response is still the same. He's insane. Is he? Or is he a devout follower?

:biggums:

But when the Planned Parenthood shooter started shooting, the first thing out of anyone's mouth was 'He's a Christian, and right-wing Christian extremists are everywhere out to get us'.

Suddenly, the narrative has changed. Don't think for a second if this shit happened here, that the media (especially at a local and state level) wouldn't, at the very least, consider ways to hide the truth.
As much as everyone shits on America, we have more freedom of speech and the press has more freedom than they do in Europe.

Don't forget, Merkel was actively working with facebook to censor anti-immigrant facebook posts on German facebook.

As much as everyone shits on America, and as much as I dislike Obama, our president would never work to censor freedom of speech on social media.

Liberal media might try to cover up and downplay the story, but conservative and libertarian free speech based media wouldn't have it.

imdaman99
01-11-2016, 02:57 PM
I know I defend them in general but reading up on their kids doing disgusting things? :biggums:
There is no excuse for that kinda stuff or any violence. If they wanna deport their asses, do it. Anyone given refuge in an area should behave with respect, not gang up with other people to do anything like that.

UK2K
01-11-2016, 03:28 PM
I know I defend them in general but reading up on their kids doing disgusting things? :biggums:
There is no excuse for that kinda stuff or any violence. If they wanna deport their asses, do it. Anyone given refuge in an area should behave with respect, not gang up with other people to do anything like that.

And that's all you have to say, and I agree with it 100%.

I think the group mentality has taken hold. One of those 'these guys are doing it so I will too type deals'.

Get in a group, run around groping 12-17 year olds... they can't catch us all, right?

Nick Young
01-11-2016, 03:32 PM
100% in agreements:cheers: :rockon: :applause:

Akrazotile
01-11-2016, 03:35 PM
The thing is, as much as we're all on here going wtf?? There are so many cucks in these societies, like DonD13 and Deucewallace, who have a peer group they need to impress and be validated by. And the way they do that is by sticking up for the 'underdog' no matter WHAT the underdog does. His behavior doesn't matter, his merit doesn't matter, if he's a minority, the hipster contrarians will stick up for it because they think it gives them some kind of social edge or superiority. They're typically very low-end on the social and masculinity totem pole, they're trying to create a culture where their sensitivity and cuckoldom is 'cool.' There are tons of guys like this in America and Europe still. So politicians still have a divided constituency.

oarabbus
01-11-2016, 03:39 PM
And that's all you have to say, and I agree with it 100%.

I think the group mentality has taken hold. One of those 'these guys are doing it so I will too type deals'.

Get in a group, run around groping 12-17 year olds... they can't catch us all, right?

This is the part that really sickens me.

Well, the fact they are pedophiles is what first and foremost sickens me. Next it's the fact that they seem to be doing it... just because they know they are unlikely to get caught.

Nick Young
01-11-2016, 03:41 PM
The thing is, as much as we're all on here going wtf?? There are so many cucks in these societies, like DonD13 and Deucewallace, who have a peer group they need to impress and be validated by. And the way they do that is by sticking up for the 'underdog' no matter WHAT the underdog does. His behavior doesn't matter, his merit doesn't matter, if he's a minority, the hipster contrarians will stick up for it because they think it gives them some kind of social edge or superiority. They're typically very low-end on the social and masculinity totem pole, they're trying to create a culture where their sensitivity and cuckoldom is 'cool.' There are tons of guys like this in America and Europe still. So politicians still have a divided constituency.
dude, the time to cash in on this with your anti-PC business IS NOW!

DonD13
01-11-2016, 03:48 PM

good to see you alphas "on here going wtf" :applause:

Nick Young
01-11-2016, 03:50 PM
#RefugeesWelcome (http://imgur.com/DGCuqXy)

Akrazotile
01-11-2016, 04:36 PM
dude, the time to cash in on this with your anti-PC business IS NOW!

Im not trying to cash in, tbh. If that was my priority I could have gotten a finance degree at any time in my life and just made myself rich as a trader.

I'm trying to educate, motivate, whatever I have to do to genuinely make a positive difference. Im workin on it my dude.

That said, your support is welcome. You know where you can donate.

Nick Young
01-11-2016, 04:44 PM
Im not trying to cash in, tbh. If that was my priority I could have gotten a finance degree at any time in my life and just made myself rich as a trader.

I'm trying to educate, motivate, whatever I have to do to genuinely make a positive difference. Im workin on it my dude.

That said, your support is welcome. You know where you can donate.
Well the time to ride the wave of anti-PC sentiment is now. Publicize your shit to help out all the disenfranchised former libtards who are now finally starting to wake up.

Only the most hardcore mentally unstable libtard can continue to support PC retardation policy after the Rape of Cologne.

The common people are starting to realize that PC is bullshit, even in PC fortresses Germany and Sweden.

Akrazotile
01-11-2016, 04:46 PM
Well the time to ride the wave of anti-PC sentiment is now. Publicize your shit to help out all the disenfranchised former libtards who are now finally starting to wake up.

Only the most hardcore mentally unstable libtard can continue to support PC retardation policy after the Rape of Cologne.

The common people are starting to realize that PC is bullshit, even in PC fortresses Germany and Sweden.

Im currently printing up a pamphlet with basic points to distribute along with the bumper stickers. Trust, it is all in the works!

UK2K
01-11-2016, 04:54 PM
This is the part that really sickens me.

Well, the fact they are pedophiles is what first and foremost sickens me. Next it's the fact that they seem to be doing it... just because they know they are unlikely to get caught.

That happens with every group. That herd mentality makes people do shit they wouldn't normally do.

But, the same holds true for immigrants. Even now, I think the US wouldn't have a problem integrating a few thousand Middle Eastern refugees every so often, but what Europe did.... was incredibly stupid.

Let a wave of them in, and then house them all together? Instead of integrating, they will just retain the values and lifestyles they had before they came to Europe, because they don't have to assimilate since they're still living around similar people.

After that, its just a matter of carving out their own little territory in whatever country they are in, like they've done in France and England.

Nick Young
01-11-2016, 04:55 PM
That happens with every group. That herd mentality makes people do shit they wouldn't normally do.

But, the same holds true for immigrants. Even now, I think the US wouldn't have a problem integrating a few thousand Middle Eastern refugees every so often, but what Europe did.... was incredibly stupid.

Let a wave of them in, and then house them all together? Instead of integrating, they will just retain the values and lifestyles they had before they came to Europe, because they don't have to assimilate since they're still living around similar people.

After that, its just a matter of carving out their own little territory in whatever country they are in, like they've done in France and England.
In this case, the organized rape/grope gangs targeting non-Muslim girls are something that people from this culture already do normally.

senelcoolidge
01-11-2016, 06:08 PM
I saw a picture of German police quelling anti-immigrant protestors or just people pissed at these recent tragic events. Funny, how they stop these people and present them as loons, but not the dogs##t migrants who rape girls.

poido123
01-11-2016, 07:19 PM
I saw a picture of German police quelling anti-immigrant protestors or just people pissed at these recent tragic events. Funny, how they stop these people and present them as loons, but not the dogs##t migrants who rape girls.

I'm amazed that this goes on in this day and age.

Where politicians are blatantly ignoring the safety of the people and protecting the agressors.

Do they want the people to revolt or something? You keep blanketing angry people from expressing themselves, eventually they will rise and anarchy will break out.

BasedTom
01-11-2016, 07:31 PM
So have leftists addressed this yet? Or are they still screaming for more refugees while simultaneously lashing out at regular guys who happen to look in their general direction because it's rape and the patriarchy at work.

Nick Young
01-11-2016, 08:24 PM
So have leftists addressed this yet? Or are they still screaming for more refugees while simultaneously lashing out at regular guys who happen to look in their general direction because it's rape and the patriarchy at work.
They are screaming for more refugees, using the excuse that "GERMAN MEN DO THE EXACT SAME THING, AND ARE JUST AS BAD AS THE REFUGEES IF NOT WORSE! WE HAVE TO PROVE WE ARE OPEN MINDED AND STRONG, SO WE'LL LET IN MILLIONS MORE!"

They are also blaming Poland for this, saying it's Poland's responsibility to take in refugees.

I'm not joking.

poido123
01-11-2016, 10:24 PM
Here's the latest spin.

You can be a racist bigot by retaliating or stopping the rape and violence.

Go figure.