PDA

View Full Version : 14 year old refugee child stabs a boy to death at school.

CeltsGarlic
01-12-2016, 07:18 AM
basically he was defending a girl from the killer and he proceed to knife him.

[I]"My daughter (

tomtucker
01-12-2016, 08:23 AM
More Swedes than ever are moving abroad
Published: 07 Jan 2016 17:12 GMT+01:00
Updated: 07 Jan 2016 17:18 GMT+01:00

Record numbers of Swedes are quitting their homeland, according to figures from the country's number crunching agency Statistics Sweden.

:oldlol:

kurple
01-12-2016, 08:26 AM
Thats because they wanna make more money in Norway, not because of refugees

Oslo is filled with Swedes

NumberSix
01-12-2016, 08:53 AM

Is Norway new? Did Swedes just recently find out about Norway?

JohnnySic
01-12-2016, 09:39 AM
I saw this somewhere; it is funny:

http://i.imgur.com/HKXei43.jpg

Top = Typical Swedish classroom = trainwreck :roll:

Bottom = typical Norwegian classroom = lovely :applause:

UK2K
01-12-2016, 09:43 AM

Is that right?

In 2012, there were about 48,000 registered Muslims in Oslo, making up about 8% of the population, and about 33,000 registered Roman Catholics.[112] Life stance communities, mainly the Norwegian Humanist Association, had about 18,000 members in 2011.[113]

In 2013, 40% of Oslo's primary school pupils were registered as having a first language other than the Norwegian or Sami.[114] The western part of the city is predominantly ethnic Norwegian, with several schools having less than 5% pupils with an immigrant background. The eastern part of Oslo is more mixed, with some schools up to 97% immigrant share.[115] Schools are also increasingly divided by ethnicity, with white flight being present in some of the northeastern suburbs of the city.[116][117] In the borough Groruddalen in 2008 for instance, the ethnic Norwegian population decreased by 1,500, while the immigrant population increased by 1,600.[118]

I think you should have your social studies teacher explain demographics to you.

kurple
01-12-2016, 09:45 AM
Is Norway new? Did Swedes just recently find out about Norway?
I would be willing to bet that around 80% of the people moving from Sweden, moves to Norway

And that is not because of immigrants, but because they make a lot more money in Norway

And I don't get your point. Of course Sweden has known about Norway for hundreds of years.. But the flow of swedes coming to Norway the last 2-5 years har been insane

Cash rules the world. Not Syrians

kurple
01-12-2016, 09:54 AM
Is that right?

I think you should have your social studies teacher explain demographics to you.
What are you talking about? I love it when you try to explain how the city I've lived in for 25 years works

Western Oslo is mostly ethnic Norwegians that's true. But there is also areas in the western part of Oslo with mainly non western students.. The school that had the most people go to Syria to fight (for IS) was an school in one of the richest parts of Norway

But what is your point? I know what parts of the city is "rich" and what part is "poor".. I don't need you to tell me this

This doesn't change the fact that Oslo is filled with swedes.. I don't get how you thought it did. But I might be overrating your Indiana inbreed country brain.

You know what country Norway has the most immigrants from? That's right.. Sweden.

You can't go to an Friday's, bar or any restaurant without being served by an Swede..

I don't care to discuss Swedes vs Syrians or anything you'll probably wanna bait me into. But fact is that Oslo is filled with Swedes, more than any other nation (outside of Norwegian ofc). And that's not because they are running away from Syrians, it's because of $$$$$. End of

UK2K
01-12-2016, 10:06 AM
What are you talking about? I love it when you try to explain how the city I've lived in for 25 years works

Western Oslo is mostly ethnic Norwegians that's true. But there is also areas in the western part of Oslo with mainly non western students.. The school that had the most people go to Syria to fight (for IS) was an school in one of the richest parts of Norway

But what is your point? I know what parts of the city is "rich" and what part is "poor".. I don't need you to tell me this

I didn't mention the word poor. I simply showed racial makeup of the city. What does being rich or poor have to do with anything?

This doesn't change the fact that Oslo is filled with swedes.. I don't get how you thought it did. But I might be overrating your Indiana inbreed country brain.
Sure, I guess, for now.

You know what country Norway has the most immigrants from? That's right.. Sweden.

You can't go to an Friday's, bar or any restaurant without being served by an Swede..

I'd imagine since, you know, its right next door.

I don't care to discuss Swedes vs Syrians or anything you'll probably wanna bait me into. But fact is that Oslo is filled with Swedes, more than any other nation (outside of Norwegian ofc). And that's not because they are running away from Syrians, it's because of $$$$$. End of

Wikipedia says you're not entirely correct...

From 1977 to 2012, the number of non-Norwegian citizens living in Norway of European descent has increased from around 46,000 to around 280,000. In the same period the number of citizens of nations on other continents increased from about 25,000 to about 127,000, of which 112,230 from Asia, Africa and South America.[17] If persons with two immigrant parents are counted, the total immigrant population has risen from 57,041 in 1970 to 710,465 in 2012, the non-European proportion rose from 20.1% to 46.1%.

That says that 46% of immigrants to Norway are from non-European countries, in 2012. I would guess its probably closer to 60% now, three years later.

You're right, it probably is because of money, but at this point, at least half, if not more, of the immigration population to Norway is not coming from Europe, let alone JUST Sweden.

bluechox2
01-12-2016, 10:36 AM
#swedestan #newmovement

Dresta
01-12-2016, 10:44 AM
I would be willing to bet that around 80% of the people moving from Sweden, moves to Norway

And that is not because of immigrants, but because they make a lot more money in Norway

And I don't get your point. Of course Sweden has known about Norway for hundreds of years.. But the flow of swedes coming to Norway the last 2-5 years har been insane

And i would be willing to bet that that number is way, way off. 80% - are you kidding me?

Patrick Chewing
01-12-2016, 10:45 AM
I'm headed to Norway now. I don't want to have any bodily fluids left.

Giaodollo
01-12-2016, 11:02 AM
[QUOTE=CeltsGarlic]basically he was defending a girl from the killer and he proceed to knife him.

[I]"My daughter (

Giaodollo
01-12-2016, 11:06 AM
I saw this somewhere; it is funny:

http://i.imgur.com/HKXei43.jpg

Top = Typical Swedish classroom = trainwreck :roll:

Bottom = typical Norwegian classroom = lovely :applause:

What makes the top picture a trainwreck? If you are referring to the people with immigrant background, then shame on you. They are people too, nothing that should be called a trainwreck.

And that bottom picture is the typical swedish classroom in most of the country, you can find suburbs in Oslo with school where there is more immigrants than Norweigans..

JohnnySic
01-12-2016, 11:10 AM
What makes the top picture a trainwreck? If you are referring to the people with immigrant background, then shame on you. They are people too, nothing that should be called a trainwreck.

And that bottom picture is the typical swedish classroom in most of the country, you can find suburbs in Oslo with school where there is more immigrants than Norweigans..
It obvious that most of the Swedish families have abandoned that school/neighborhood like the sinking Titanic. Its funny. Clearly they dont want their kids in those schools.

Giaodollo
01-12-2016, 11:15 AM

That is incorrect.. Not even close to 80 %. Sure Norway is getting most Swedish people but...

In 2014 for example, Both UK an Denmark are neck and neck with Norway. I will have to remind you, that people that count in this stat is people that leave and have the intention to stay in that country for at least a year.

It isn't a lot of emigration at all, a lot of the people go to study and come back etc...

http://i.imgur.com/37InBFD.png

UK2K
01-12-2016, 11:15 AM
And i would be willing to bet that that number is way, way off. 80% - are you kidding me?

He's not even remotely close... shocker

Immigrants and Norwegian-born to immigrant parents, by country of origin

1. Poland 91,179
2. Sweden 38,414
3. Somalia 35,912
4. Lithuania 35,546
5. Pakistan 34,447
6. Iraq 30,144
7. Germany 26,683
8. Vietnam 21,721
9. Denmark 20,897
10. Philippines 19,886
11. Iran 19,793
12. Russia 18,770
13. Turkey 17,345
14. Bosnia-Herzegovina 16,845
15. Thailand 16,559
16. Afghanistan 15,459
17. Sri Lanka 14,797
18. United Kingdom 14,774
19. Kosovo 14,408
20. Eritrea 14,397
21. India 12,924
22. Romania 11,068

Patrick Chewing
01-12-2016, 11:19 AM
What makes the top picture a trainwreck?

Cause there's only one white girl in that pic. And the country is Sweden.

Giaodollo
01-12-2016, 11:20 AM
It obvious that most of the Swedish families have abandoned that school/neighborhood like the sinking Titanic. Its funny. Clearly they dont want their kids in those schools.

Sure.... Or maybe the reason is Sweden's policy in allocating families creating segregation.

Giaodollo
01-12-2016, 11:23 AM
He's not even remotely close... shocker

This list doesn't even make sense. He said of all people that emigrate from Sweden 80 % comes to Norway.

Not only do you post a list of Norways total immigrant population which further disproves your stats about Norway having a 60% non EU immigrant population (:wtf:, where do you even get that shit from) but as I said it doesn't even have anything to do with that.

JohnnySic
01-12-2016, 11:30 AM
Cause there's only one white girl in that pic. And the country is Sweden.
That too. What if the country was Nigeria or Afghanistan and it was 12 blond white girls and one brown girl? Wouldn't that be strange?

UK2K
01-12-2016, 11:31 AM
That too. What if the country was Nigeria or Afghanistan and it was 12 blond white girls and one brown girl? Wouldn't that be strange?

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1014047!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/afghan31m-1-web.jpg

Um, here's 6 blonde chicks in Afghanistan. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Patrick Chewing
01-12-2016, 11:49 AM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1014047!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/afghan31m-1-web.jpg

Um, here's 6 blonde chicks in Afghanistan. Nothing out of the ordinary.

If I sold bed sheets and curtains in the Middle East, I'd make a killing!

NBAplayoffs2001
01-12-2016, 12:06 PM
I actually met a girl in Istanbul who was from Denmark. Her family was Iraqi but has been living in Denmark for like 20+ years and she looked like a clone of some girl I had a huge crush on for years back in NY. Small world. Seeing doppelgangers and all.

CeltsGarlic
01-12-2016, 12:28 PM
http://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/arminas-mordades--mitt-i-skolkorridoren/
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22072155.ab
http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/15-aring-knivskars-till-dods-pa-skola/

Here you go, three biggest newspapers

Well I was talking about Lithuanias' media :lol

but they posted it now

tomtucker
01-12-2016, 01:19 PM

you fukking lie.......sweden is filled with arabs and all other shit, they have taken over everything, and breed like rats