PDA

View Full Version : Rose

BIZARRO
01-12-2016, 08:18 AM
Man, as a Bulls fan I honestly just wish he wasn't there.

He actually miraculously shot well last night, but that -25 sticks out like a sore thumb, as do his 0 boards and 1 assist.

He's turning into a 6'2 modern day version of Calbert Cheaney.

Regardless of anything else, I just in no way feel that he is a 'winning' basketball player. To me any stats he get are not in the flow, or create any flow.

The eye test of how they are structured, how flow, etc. with him tells they story here even more than stat could.

I just wish they'd give the ball/team to Butler, who makes everyone else shine, and have Rose get the hell out the way. We got a taste of how good we were when Rose was out, and going back to him is a drag.

The NBA is all about chemistry, and getting rid of Rose would be addition by subtraction.

I wish it wasn't the case. :facepalm

Smoke117
01-12-2016, 08:24 AM
Who? Why are you bringing up this roleplayer? The stars on the Bulls are Butler, Gasol, and to a lesser extent Noah. How is this Rose guy relevant?

keep-itreal
01-12-2016, 08:28 AM
Who? Why are you bringing up this roleplayer? The stars on the Bulls are Rose, Gasol, and to a lesser extent Noah. How is this Rose guy relevant?
:biggums:

Smoke117
01-12-2016, 08:31 AM
:biggums:

hehehehhehe got me with the typo, good looking out my man.

Ncrazyballa
01-12-2016, 08:34 AM
youre stupid:facepalm so rose shooting 3/3 for 11 points in the first quarter was a net impact of -15? because thats what his +- was at the end of the quarter. the problem wasnt rebounding? The problem wasnt defense? the problem wasnt everyone else outside of rose not shooting well? the problem wasnt butler with 3 turnovers in the first quarter? i swear, people look at rose and try to find any reason why hes playing bad, even when hes played good!!!!!

sometimes i wish the bulls could play a season without rose to see how good they are. ohright, they have!! 3 of them! and they ****ing suck!!!

tontoz
01-12-2016, 08:54 AM
youre stupid:facepalm so rose shooting 3/3 for 11 points in the first quarter was a net impact of -15? because thats what his +- was at the end of the quarter. the problem wasnt rebounding? The problem wasnt defense? the problem wasnt everyone else outside of rose not shooting well? the problem wasnt butler with 3 turnovers in the first quarter? i swear, people look at rose and try to find any reason why hes playing bad, even when hes played good!!!!!

sometimes i wish the bulls could play a season without rose to see how good they are. ohright, they have!! 3 of them! and they ****ing suck!!!

They have had a winning record every season since 2011 in the games Rose didn't play.

Ncrazyballa
01-12-2016, 08:59 AM
They have had a winning record every season since 2011 in the games Rose didn't play.

what is that suppose to mean? .54 record vs a .64 -.70 record with him isnt a difference? im glad you thought that point over enough.

BIG FURB
01-12-2016, 09:08 AM
So in a game where Butler, the teams best player, goes 6-15, Noah returns and proceeds to go 0-7 and Snell was once again useless, you choose to throw shade at rose who scores 23 points on 8-13 shooting? :wtf:

I somewhat understand shitting on the guy when he couldn't see straight and was playing like shit, but he's actually been playing well lately and idiots like this supposed "bulls fan" still wanna talk shit.

tontoz
01-12-2016, 09:11 AM
what is that suppose to mean? .54 record vs a .64 -.70 record with him isnt a difference? im glad you thought that point over enough.

A winning record means they don't "****ing suck!!!" without him. I guess i should have clarified that for you.

Having a winning record with $20 million in cap space sitting on the bench is something few teams could accomplish, and the Bulls have done it year after year.

BIG FURB
01-12-2016, 09:15 AM
A winning record means they don't "****ing suck!!!" without him. I guess i should have clarified that for you.

Having a winning record with $20 million in cap space sitting on the bench is something few teams could accomplish.

It happens enough that there's an actual term for it (http://proxy.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?id=1193711)

Ncrazyballa
01-12-2016, 09:21 AM

Having a winning record with $20 million in cap space sitting on the bench is something few teams could accomplish, and the Bulls have done it year after year.

i dont know about you and what standards you have for the wizards (which are very low), but a .54 record in the east and a first round knock out is a team that sucks compared to a team thats winning.70 and reaching the ECF. but hey, im talking to a 44 year old loser who doesnt know how to use a computer.

tontoz
01-12-2016, 09:39 AM
i dont know about you and what standards you have for the wizards (which are very low), but a .54 record in the east and a first round knock out is a team that sucks compared to a team thats winning.70 and reaching the ECF. but hey, im talking to a 44 year old loser who doesnt know how to use a computer.

LOL I should have known you were an idiot. Listening to Nate confirms it. He was tripping because i had to look up how to print a screen using a chrome book. He thought all you had to do was hit the

This year the Bulls are 4-1 without Rose, their only loss being to GS. Time to let go of 2011 Rose. I don't think he is coming back.

tontoz
01-12-2016, 09:56 AM
It happens enough that there's an actual term for it (http://proxy.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?id=1193711)

His only NBA examples are small sample size situations, or situations where a player leaves the team altogether and they can replace him. He doesn't even have one example that is comparable to the Rose situation.

Ncrazyballa
01-12-2016, 12:27 PM
LOL I should have known you were an idiot. Listening to Nate confirms it. He was tripping because i had to look up how to print a screen using a chrome book. He thought all you had to do was hit the

This year the Bulls are 4-1 without Rose, their only loss being to GS. Time to let go of 2011 Rose. I don't think he is coming back.

tell me about how you dont know how to crop a picture as well:roll:

tontoz
01-12-2016, 04:24 PM
Looks like I accidentally cut off my previous post. There is no print screen button on a chromebook. You have to hit two keys at the same time to print a screen.

There isn't even a caps lock key or a delete key. Didn't realize this when I bought it.

inclinerator
01-12-2016, 04:29 PM
calbert chaney was good on the warriors