PDA

View Full Version : is NBA basketballs dead?

Theoo
01-12-2016, 05:31 PM
the other day i were watching golden state and maimi heat game and something i have NEVER to my life experince happen.. there were advertisement for pizza that make it so i cant not watch jumpballtip.. what the FK** have happen to NBA basketballs??

i cant belive this i have sweating on my forehead .. i remember back to the days when i will miss the whole 1st quarter with my freinds becuse we keep rewind and analsys EVERY singlep art of jumpballtip , to there form and to there jump and to the tip it self , the whole first quarter were always most important time to analsys the jumpballtip. now all people care about are ball moevement or jump shoting fadeway 3pt shoting or dunking or what is it .. how many threds on ISH right now talk about steven adams AMAZING 33 jumpballtip won 76% jumpballtip statitic??.. i cant belive people have forgot what basketball is all about .. fundamental play like jumpballtip that expert have proof that is the most important play in basketball

where are the thred on andre drummond with 31 win jumpballtip or dwight howardalmost 70% to the jumpballtip .. i guess im jst only person around that care still about FUNDAMENTAL basketballs.. i well never forget these time on the court with my freinds where we well argue for HOURS about right jumpballtip technique or about our favorite jumpballtip these week .. noow im lucky we t alk about it 10 minute before we talk about stephen curry shoting.. :facepalm dam n i have deppression over me.. nobody talk about jumpballtip since vince carter win yao ming to it .. i guess people well only be excited about jumpp ball tip when somone like yao ming come back

Dr Hawk
01-12-2016, 05:31 PM
Ohhhhhhhh the great Theoo

Milbuck
01-12-2016, 05:36 PM
https://reneessance.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/worship_me1.gif

ShawkFactory
01-12-2016, 05:37 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Holy shit I'm dying!

stalkerforlife
01-12-2016, 05:38 PM
lol

24-Inch_Chrome
01-12-2016, 05:40 PM
The GOAT returns. :bowdown:

ArbitraryWater
01-12-2016, 05:40 PM
Is Bosh still a good jumpball tip player?

He was leading the league a few years back, right?

tragicbronson
01-12-2016, 05:42 PM
There should be an experiment. All ISH users put in one big room, i'd like to watch that.

imdaman99
01-12-2016, 05:43 PM
Theoo, how do you think Porzingis will be in the future with jumpballtip???

Fallen Angel
01-12-2016, 05:43 PM
There should be an experiment. All ISH users put in one big room, i'd like to watch that.
What's special about having 14 people in one room?

feyki
01-12-2016, 05:45 PM
.d.d.d

outbreak
01-12-2016, 05:45 PM
Adam silver is passing an under the table rule that players over 8ft can't jump ball tip

Theoo
01-12-2016, 05:50 PM
Is Bosh still a good jumpball tip player?

He was leading the league a few years back, right?
dude chris bosh are one the best in all the lague to the jumpballtip .. did you see my video last year to chris bosh historical start to the jumpballtip ?? he have almost 30 win jumpballtip last year with almost 70% to the jumpballtip .. and fk** retart ass spolstra rather have whiteside to the jumpballtip :facepalm :facepalm whiteside are barely make 60% to the jumpballtip :facepalm that are why spolstra are the worst couch in the league

Theoo
01-12-2016, 05:54 PM
i think he have potentials to be good but need spend less time to the couch eat chips and more time to the court practise hes jumpballtip , he do not have fundamentals to hes form and i can see he have not practise many thousand hours like othercenter , and have only 25% to the jumpballtip but i think if he have motivation and practise he well be good , maybe to the 60-65% average

derb2k2
01-12-2016, 06:00 PM
holy sh*t!! My dawg Theooooooo:rockon:

dat Jumpball tip doe!!

warriorfan
01-12-2016, 06:00 PM
more jump ball threads needed

Theoo
01-12-2016, 06:05 PM
more jump ball threads needed
im glad your agreeing to me man .. i always respect to your posting .. that were always for my goal when i join to insidehoop , to make it more respecting to jumpballtip and for people remember fundamental basketballs and not forget hat REAL basketballs are not all about .. not only think about ball movement or passing or shoting or score or block or rebound .. remember what most game come down to .. practise to the jumpballtip .. i have some very nice GIF that im working on that i think well really change these forum forever , when the think about jumpballtip

Mawly-G
01-12-2016, 07:07 PM
jumpballtip: The Thread

dunksby
01-12-2016, 07:10 PM
I'm so proud of Steven Adams for stepping up and taking OKC to the next level with his amazing jumpballtip game :applause:

WayOfWade
01-12-2016, 07:12 PM
Actually I was wondering about this, what is the win% of the teams that win the jump ball tip? I bet it's huge, like 90%

tmacattack33
01-12-2016, 08:06 PM
The other day i was browsing watching the Miami Heat vs Golden State game and I was browsing through insidehoops. I saw all the repetitive trolls post about MJ and Lebron and Curry. I thought to myself WHAT THE F*KK HAPPENED TO THE COOL TROLLS LIKE THEO??

My question has been answered.

Glad you're back.

LoneyROY7
01-12-2016, 08:14 PM
Theoo, why no love for DeAndre? Pretty sure he has the best jumpballtip percentage in the league. :rockon:

r0drig0lac
01-12-2016, 08:24 PM
the goat has spoken

JohnFreeman
01-12-2016, 08:40 PM
Fvck Theoo

RedBlackAttack
01-12-2016, 08:46 PM
Theoo,

What's your position on this...

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view8/4635234/nate-robinson-takes-a-jump-ball-o.gif

...would you call that an incredibly innovative approach to the jumpballtip or yet another example of young players not honoring the fundamentals of the game? I'm a bit torn. You would like to see an honest attempt made at securing the jumpballtip, but the size disadvantage made the outcome obvious, so why not take a different course of action?

What say you?

inclinerator
01-13-2016, 12:45 AM
lebran jumpball tip and 100 percent won against mcgee

Theoo
01-21-2016, 09:45 AM
Theoo, why no love for DeAndre? Pretty sure he has the best jumpballtip percentage in the league. :rockon:
he dont have best but very good 68%to the jumpballtip , i look forward to when he have finally hit 70% to the tip and he well be one the best to the league

Theoo,

What's your position on this...

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view8/4635234/nate-robinson-takes-a-jump-ball-o.gif

...would you call that an incredibly innovative approach to the jumpballtip or yet another example of young players not honoring the fundamentals of the game? I'm a bit torn. You would like to see an honest attempt made at securing the jumpballtip, but the size disadvantage made the outcome obvious, so why not take a different course of action?

What say you?

these very VERY good innovation to the jumpballtip ... i can tell he have practise many thousand hours to the jumpballtip becuse he maybe dint do fundamental waybut he have 100% have predict what way ball go and have perfect timingto hes jump and tip . iwant see young player embrace to the jumpballtip and have innovations like that .. but not think that it arenot importantand many player think dunkare more important or 3pt shoting

aj1987
01-21-2016, 09:48 AM
Agreed 100%, Theoo!

What do you think about Whiteside's jump ball tip?

EDIT: Why are you in red? WTF, ISH!? You can't neg one of the GOAT posters.

Draz
01-21-2016, 09:49 AM
Theo ded

Dr Hawk
01-21-2016, 10:27 AM
Theoo = Mr Jabbar btw

aj1987
01-21-2016, 10:28 AM
Theoo = Mr Jabbar btw
Mr. Jabbar used to be a funny dude, but he's just another warriorfar type poster now.

SpaceJam
01-21-2016, 10:38 AM
Mr. Jabbar used to be a funny dude, but he's just another warriorfar type poster now.

His recent body-bagging of 'Bus' Hemmingway was pretty GOAT :oldlol:

embersyc
01-21-2016, 05:23 PM
Sorry Theo,

Ben Wallace had his jersey retired so the NBA will probably also retire jumpballtip in his honor.

HoopologyPhD
01-21-2016, 08:10 PM
What are your thoughts on Isiah Thomas of Celtics refusing to try for a jumpballtip? Act of protest or just laziness?