PDA

View Full Version : Kobe is playing his last season like he played his first season

Nick Young
01-13-2016, 03:47 AM
Just like it began it will end.

Kobe's rookie year involved endless selfishly chucking every time he got the ball and bad three point shooting. Despite all this, the fans voted Kobe an all star.

What a poetic career the Black Mamba has had. Even a phoenix burns out eventually.

#thankyoubasedmamba

Smoke117
01-13-2016, 03:51 AM
Just like it began it will end.

Kobe's rookie year involved endless selfishly chucking every time he got the ball and bad three point shooting. Despite all this, the fans voted Kobe an all star.

What a poetic career the Black Mamba has had. Even a phoenix burns out eventually.

#thankyoubasedmamba

...The fans voted him into the all star game in his 2nd season dumb ass.

KNOW1EDGE
01-13-2016, 03:54 AM
...The fans voted him into the all star game in his 2nd season dumb ass.

Who voted him in his rookie year?

If I'm not mistaken, he didn't even start for the Lakers, but he started in the All-Star game, because the fans voted him in during his rookie season

Smoke117
01-13-2016, 03:58 AM
Who voted him in his rookie year?

If I'm not mistaken, he didn't even start for the Lakers, but he started in the All-Star game, because the fans voted him in during his rookie season

...again, that was the 2nd season. He wasn't an all-star in his rookie season, period. He was only playing 15mpg. The 2nd year all-star vote in doesn't mean anything anyway...especially when Eddie Jones, his own teammate, was a better player. He was just voted in because he was flashy and not because he was a legitimate all-star guard at that point.

raprap
01-13-2016, 03:59 AM
Kobe was voted an allstar on his 2nd year tho.

Nick Young
01-13-2016, 04:00 AM
...again, that was the 2nd season. He wasn't an all star in his rookie season, period.
whoops I got it wrong, he only won the slam dunk contest his rookie year.