PDA

View Full Version : Remember this Godly Lineup?

SavageMode
01-15-2016, 06:14 PM
C:Bosh
PF:Battier
SF:Mike Miller
SG:Ray Allen
PG:Lebron James

Best 3 & D Domination lineup.

Miss the LeHeat days sometimes.

PistonsFan#21
01-15-2016, 06:49 PM
C:Bosh
PF:Battier
SF:Mike Miller
SG:Ray Allen
PG:Lebron James

Best 3 & D Domination lineup.

Miss the LeHeat days sometimes.

the only 3 and d player on that list is Battier...

robby712
01-15-2016, 06:49 PM
This is why the Heat were better than the Cavs are right now. You could have Lebron with the bench unit and kill the other team. We used to run Lebron,Allen,Miller,Battier,Andersen and go on runs while Chalmers, Wade and Bosh were resting on the bench. This meant that when Lebron was on the bench Wade and Bosh were playing and the team was still strong. The 2011-2014 Heat had 2 great playmakers in LBJ and DWade. The Cavs don't. This is why when Lebron goes on the bench they suffer and ball movement is limited. It's usually Kyrie or JR on a pick and roll shooting a jumper. If they are hot then yeah, they survive. If not, the other team goes on a run like the Spurs went last night, or like the GSW used to in last year's finals (granted no Kyrie and K Love). You either need more than one playmaker or a good coach and system like the Spurs or Mavs have.

AnaheimLakers24
01-15-2016, 06:51 PM
Op is a virgin :lol

Fudge
01-15-2016, 06:52 PM
the only team I legitimately feared in the league as a thunder fan in the past 5 or so seasons. golden state doesn't really scare me tbh, since they seem to be durant's bitch everytime they play. but bron's heat were UN-FUKK-WITH-ABLE.

Bron should've stuck around with thems people man. boys could've been dominating the league for YEARS

Dr Hawk
01-15-2016, 06:54 PM
Man, LEbron with a defensive big would be terrific.

Kevin Love ****inf sucks tough

d.bball.guy
01-15-2016, 06:56 PM
Man, LEbron with a defensive big would be terrific.

Kevin Love ****inf sucks tough
Man you're on a roll :lol

NBAplayoffs2001
01-15-2016, 08:40 PM
I kinda miss the mid 2000s Detroit and mid 2000s Heat team with Shaq/Wade and a bunch of role players.