PDA

View Full Version : Trade Scenario: Whiteside for Ezeli

Ca$H
01-16-2016, 01:21 AM
Miami might lose Whiteside since they don't have his bird rights. Ezeli will be a restricted free agent and Miami will own his bird rights. I think the Spurs will force the Warriors to go big in the WCF. Draygod and Whiteside will match up well with LMA and Duncan.

ShawkFactory
01-16-2016, 01:23 AM
:biggums:

warriorfan
01-16-2016, 01:23 AM
no based on attitude and character

dont need potential cancerous type dudes messing with a good thing

ezeli has been stepping it up lately and playing good ball

Ca$H
01-16-2016, 01:27 AM
:biggums:

Miami won't get anything close to equal value in a trade for Whiteside because the team that acquires him will have the same problem: no bird rights.

Ca$H
01-16-2016, 01:29 AM
no based on attitude and character

dont need potential cancerous type dudes messing with a good thing

ezeli has been stepping it up lately and playing good ball

I think Curry can mentor him and perhaps convert him into a devout Christian man. Don't underestimate AMC. AMC can turn water into wine and cancers into glue guys.

Jameerthefear
01-16-2016, 01:30 AM
this actually isn't bad for miami if they plan to move on from whiteside but GS wouldn't do it

bdreason
01-16-2016, 01:33 AM
Don't want Whiteside or his attitude.

Ca$H
01-16-2016, 01:43 AM
I might be overreacting to the Spurs. Ezeli has to be able to shut down Duncan.

Curry, Klay, Iggy, Dray, and Ezeli vs Parker, Manu, Kawhi, LMA, and Duncan in the last five minutes.

Prime_Shaq
01-16-2016, 01:43 AM
Warriors could use his skillset but his personality/attitude is a real deal breaker.

Fiasco
01-16-2016, 01:46 AM
I'd like to trade the OP for Clippersfan86, please.

bdreason
01-16-2016, 02:29 AM
I might be overreacting to the Spurs. Ezeli has to be able to shut down Duncan.

Curry, Klay, Iggy, Dray, and Ezeli vs Parker, Manu, Kawhi, LMA, and Duncan in the last five minutes.

We won't try to matchup with the Spurs, we'll try to make the Spurs matchup with us. If Spurs wanna try to play LA and Duncan big minutes, they better both bring their running shoes.

NugzFan
01-16-2016, 02:30 AM
OP: 0-201

Keep em coming.

warriorfan
01-16-2016, 02:42 AM
I think Curry can mentor him and perhaps convert him into a devout Christian man. Don't underestimate AMC. AMC can turn water into wine and cancers into glue guys.

True, AMC3:16 can probably turn just about anyone around.

RedMax
01-16-2016, 02:57 AM
This thread :biggums:

This trade idea :biggums:

Fans of a team with Draymond Green on it complaining about Whiteside's "attitude" :biggums:

Close this damn thread before I go blind.

DirkNowitzki41
01-16-2016, 09:40 AM
the warriors already have the best pg, sg, pf. they dont need more help

Kawhi
01-16-2016, 09:46 AM
We won't try to matchup with the Spurs, we'll try to make the Spurs matchup with us. If Spurs wanna try to play LA and Duncan big minutes, they better both bring their running shoes.
The Spurs play at the same pace as the Cavaliers, who seem to able to contain Golden State's transition game. The Spurs use post-up plays more than anyone in the league, and are the most efficient in doing so.

r0drig0lac
01-16-2016, 09:49 AM
:facepalm

SyRyanYang
01-16-2016, 10:08 AM
LoL @ the GS fans worrying about attitude.
Any GM would do this trade in a heartbeat. Hack, throw in Macdoo or Jason or Mo as well.

brownmamba00
01-16-2016, 10:22 AM
lol GS fans getting cocky

Dresta
01-16-2016, 10:26 AM
lol GS fans getting cocky
haha, yeah. Funny how someone's team doing well tends to make people obnoxious and snooty.

Dr Hawk
01-16-2016, 10:31 AM
haha, yeah. Funny how someone's team doing well tends to make people obnoxious and snooty.

It was really pathetic to watch Hawk fans being snooty last year :facepalm

SwishSquared
01-16-2016, 01:09 PM
GSW can match offers for Ezeli by going over the cap to retain him. They can't do that for Whiteside. Festus has more value to GSW than most other teams for that reason.

Ca$H
01-16-2016, 02:57 PM
GSW can match offers for Ezeli by going over the cap to retain him. They can't do that for Whiteside. Festus has more value to GSW than most other teams for that reason.

Yeah. I'm just overreacting to the spurs size. They will slow the pace down and abuse the dubs small ball lineup. The dubs have to be consistently making their threes to counter the spurs post ups.

MP.Trey
01-16-2016, 03:01 PM
Warriors fans are acting like LeBron fans now. They want to trade all their scraps for all stars. :roll:

Bay Area Baller
01-16-2016, 04:01 PM
Brandon Rush and JT for Monta Ellis. Who says no? Indiana gets a revitalized Rush back and Gs has home coming for Ellis. Throw in one of our bigs which indiana needs. And voila.

Paired with Livingston it could work. Subsequently Monta would go off as backup SG and win the first ever 7th man of the year award. :rockon: :rockon:

warriorfan
01-16-2016, 05:07 PM
Brandon Rush and JT for Monta Ellis. Who says no? Indiana gets a revitalized Rush back and Gs has home coming for Ellis. Throw in one of our bigs which indiana needs. And voila.

Paired with Livingston it could work. Subsequently Monta would go off as backup SG and win the first ever 7th man of the year award. :rockon: :rockon:

Return of the Monta :pimp:

Ca$H
01-16-2016, 05:34 PM

Dude has a 43 FG% and 27 3P%. Plus Rush and JT have expiring contracts. Need to preserve cap space for Durant.

SwishSquared
01-16-2016, 06:31 PM

Paired with Livingston it could work. Subsequently Monta would go off as backup SG and win the first ever 7th man of the year award. :rockon: :rockon:Actually think Indy would go for a similar trade to get out Monta's deal. Maybe throw in Looney and you have a deal.

buddha
01-16-2016, 06:33 PM
LaMarcus Aldridge is a pretty bad low post player. if he isn't hitting those mid range jumpers the Warriors will put Draymond at C and make the Spurs take him out of the game.

Ca$H
01-16-2016, 08:02 PM
LaMarcus Aldridge is a pretty bad low post player. if he isn't hitting those mid range jumpers the Warriors will put Draymond at C and make the Spurs take him out of the game.

What if Barnes is guarding him though? Huge size difference.

LoneyROY7
01-16-2016, 08:03 PM
I'd like to trade the OP for Clippersfan86, please.

Word on the street is CF86 has been unbanned for a year. :oldlol:

24-Inch_Chrome
01-16-2016, 08:06 PM
Word on the street is CF86 has been unbanned for a year. :oldlol:
http://i68.tinypic.com/jqt7np.png