PDA

View Full Version : Trade idea: Love and Mozgov for Whiteside and green?

Lebronxrings
01-16-2016, 09:02 PM
Why for heat? They get 2 pieces for whiteside and don't risk him going for nothing.

Why for cavs? Lebron finally gets a teammate that isn't trash and they get rid of unnecessary pieces. Green can be the energizer and would be great being a 3+d guy on the cavs (something they really want)

Cavs:
Irving/delly/mo
JR/shumpert
lebron/green
TT/rich
Whiteside/andy

I think it would be great for the cavs. Spacing is an issue but whiteside+ lebron is too dam good to give up.

Note: Heat and cavs would have to throw in some contracts for this work, but the main gist is love,moz for hassan,green,others.

Cocaine80s
01-16-2016, 09:34 PM
Love + Thompson for Durant

Straight_Ballin
01-16-2016, 09:40 PM
Why for heat? They get 2 pieces for whiteside and don't risk him going for nothing.

Why for cavs? Lebron finally gets a teammate that isn't trash and they get rid of unnecessary pieces. Green can be the energizer and would be great being a 3+d guy on the cavs (something they really want)

Cavs:
Irving/delly/mo
JR/shumpert
lebron/green
TT/rich
Whiteside/andy

I think it would be great for the cavs. Spacing is an issue but whiteside+ lebron is too dam good to give up.

Note: Heat and cavs would have to throw in some contracts for this work, but the main gist is love,moz for hassan,green,others.

Did you just start watching the Cavs this year? Lebron has played with:

Wade.....top 5 sg all time
Bosh.....all-star
Shaq.....top 10 player all time
Z......all-star
Mo Williams.....all-star

All of these players were better than whiteside and green before they played with Bron and after they played with Bron.

r0drig0lac
01-16-2016, 09:41 PM
Whiteside > Love
Green > Mozgov

SouBeachTalents
01-16-2016, 09:42 PM

Bosh.....all-star
Z......all-star
Mo Williams.....all-star

All of these players were better than whiteside and green before they played with Bron and after they played with Bron.

If you didn't include that this would have actually been a fair post

Gus Hemmingway
straight ballin, What city u from, teams u root for?:lol

34-24 Footwork
Lol @ Whiteside becoming a spot up shooter.

Lebron and his fans have an EXTREMELY low bball IQ. They can't figure out why this man keeps losing on the biggest stage.

AnaheimLakers24
Legays fanbase is so pathetic and gay :lol

livinglegend
01-16-2016, 09:43 PM

Bosh.....all-star
Z......all-star
Mo Williams.....all-star

That's not true. Mo williams (worse than whitside and green before and after playing with Lebron), Shaq (worse than both after playing with Lebron), Z (after playing with Lebron).

34-24 Footwork
01-16-2016, 09:43 PM
If you didn't include that this would have actually been a fair post

If Shaq wasn't a top 10 player of all time, your post would make sense.

livinglegend
01-16-2016, 09:44 PM
Lol @ Whiteside becoming a spot up shooter.

Lebron and his fans have an EXTREMELY low bball IQ. They can't figure out why this man keeps losing on the biggest stage.

Is Tristan Thompson a spot up shooter right now?

SouBeachTalents
01-16-2016, 09:44 PM
If Shaq wasn't a top 10 player, your post would make sense.

The version of Shaq LeBron got was "top 10 player of all time" caliber?

If so, then the '04 Lakers are the most stacked team of all time

livinglegend
01-16-2016, 09:46 PM
If Shaq wasn't a top 10 player of all time, your post would make sense.

2013 Lakers:
Nash: 2 times MVP, multiple all-stars
Artest: DPOY
Gasol : 1 FMVP robbed, multiple allstars
Howard: Multiple all-stars, multiple DPOY

34-24 Footwork
01-16-2016, 09:48 PM
Is Tristan Thompson a spot up shooter right now?

Lebron barely even runs pick and rollswith Thompson because he doesn't know how to utilize an athletic or traditional big man. Seems like Delly optimizes TT more than Lebron does.

BasedTom
01-16-2016, 09:48 PM
lebron needs more help

TheMarkMadsen
01-16-2016, 09:49 PM
So the cavs couldn't play Mozgof and TT together for long stretches in the finals because it created spacing problems for Lebron so your idea is to trade the stretch 4 for another guy who is going to clog the lane..

k

livinglegend
01-16-2016, 09:49 PM
Lebron barely even runs pick and rollswith Thompson because he doesn't know how to utilize an athletic or traditional big man. Seems like Delly optimizes TT more than Lebron does.

Thompson was basically a scrub before Lebron.
People laughed at him when he turned down the contract extension offered by Cavs.

livinglegend
01-16-2016, 09:51 PM
So the cavs couldn't play Mozgof and TT together for long stretches in the finals because it created spacing problems for Lebron so your idea is to trade the stretch 4 for another guy who is going to clog the lane..

k

Wrong.
They didn't play together because they couldn't defend Warriors's small ball.

34-24 Footwork
01-16-2016, 09:53 PM
2013 Lakers:
Nash: 2 times MVP, multiple all-stars
Artest: DPOY
Gasol : 1 FMVP robbed, multiple allstars
Howard: Multiple all-stars, multiple DPOY

Kobe: 5 rings playing with Gasol, Shaq

Lebron: 2 rings playing with Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis, Shane Battier.

I can post arbitrary sh1t too.

Straight_Ballin
01-16-2016, 09:53 PM
lebron needs more help

This is really the gist of it all. Have you ever seen a self proclaimed chosen one whine so much about not having enough help?

Gus Hemmingway
01-16-2016, 09:54 PM
This is really the gist of it all. Have you ever seen a self proclaimed chosen one whine so much about not having enough help?
Aye, what city u from'. Teams u root for??

Bahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

livinglegend
01-16-2016, 09:55 PM
Kobe: 5 rings playing with Gasol, Shaq

Lebron: 2 rings playing with Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis, Shane Battier.

I can post arbitrary sh1t too.

That was the whole point of my post. The Shaq: top 10 all time was arbitrary.

Straight_Ballin
01-16-2016, 09:55 PM
straight ballin, What city u from, teams u root for?:lol

I don't respond seriously to alts. I'm from a place that has enough to offer that I don't find myself making 1000 posts in just 2 months. Where do you live? Sounds like a boring place.

34-24 Footwork
01-16-2016, 09:56 PM
Wrong.
They didn't play together because they couldn't defend Warriors's small ball.

Did you watch the finals???

The only chance the Cavs had was to bully the warriors down low with Mozgov using his superior height as an advantage.

This meant that Lebron would have to sacrifice stats and play off ball more to create adequate space for Mozgov to operate....we know what happened the game after Mozgov showed his impact.

Lebron refuses to sacrifice his stats (specifically FG%) to win games.

livinglegend
01-16-2016, 09:56 PM
I don't respond seriously to alts. I'm from a place that has enough to do that I don't find myself making 1000 posts in just 2 months.

You just responded to him meaning that you don't believe he is an alt.
So what was the point of your post?

Straight_Ballin
01-16-2016, 09:57 PM
You just responded to him meaning that you don't believe he is an alt.
So what was the point of your post?

I said I don't respond seriously to alts. Meaning he can take the reply how ever he wants. I could care less. You seem to care enough though to reply.

SouBeachTalents
01-16-2016, 09:58 PM

The only chance the Cavs had was to bully the warriors down low with Mozgov using his superior height as an advantage.

This meant that Lebron would have to sacrifice stats and play off ball more to create adequate space for Mozgov to operate....we know what happened the game after Mozgov showed his impact.

Did you watch the Finals? Did you see what his field goal attempts and FG% was?

Black and White
01-16-2016, 09:59 PM
Would any Heat fans want this?

Love + Mozgov isn't bad at all if used correctly

livinglegend
01-16-2016, 09:59 PM

The game where mozgov scored 28 points and they played Thompson and Mozgov together a lot, they lost by more than 20 points. So yeah it was a very effective strategy and their only way of winning. :facepalm

Gus Hemmingway
01-16-2016, 10:00 PM
He's scared to post where he's from and who he roots for buahahahahaha

34-24 Footwork
01-16-2016, 10:01 PM
Did you watch the Finals? Did you see what his field goal attempts and FG% was?

Don't you and a couple of other neckbeards regard that as one of the best finals performances ever?

Seems like the opinion of FG% is very "fluid" on this forum.

aquaadverse
01-16-2016, 10:02 PM
Would any Heat fans want this?

Love + Mozgov isn't bad at all if used correctly

Nah. Wouldn't mind Mozgov, but Love and Bosh would be Charmin X 2.

34-24 Footwork
01-16-2016, 10:03 PM
The game where mozgov scored 28 points and they played Thompson and Mozgov together a lot, they lost by more than 20 points. So yeah it was a very effective strategy and their only way of winning. :facepalm

You regard him as a GOAT level player right? He needs to find a way to optimize the teammates around him...period.

I give 2004, 2008 Lakers no excuses for those L's. Seems like Lebron fans are incapable of accepting losses.

livinglegend
01-16-2016, 10:05 PM
You regard him as a GOAT level player right? He needs to find a way to optimize the teammates around him...period.

I give 2004, 2008 Lakers no excuses for those L's. Seems like Lebron fans are incapable of accepting losses.

Why are you changing the topic?
We were talking about how the playing thompson/mozgov together was/wasn't their best strategy to win the series.

Straight_Ballin
01-16-2016, 10:05 PM
Don't you and a couple of other neckbeards regard that as one of the best finals performances ever?

Whenever lebron's FG% is broken down into context and we analyze his individual fg% from various distances from the basket, his stans revert back to overall fg% to support whatever biased agenda they have atm. :oldlol:

SouBeachTalents
01-16-2016, 10:08 PM

You said he was protecting his stats, specifically FG% which in regards to last years Finals is an absolute crock of shit. Dude was jacking up 30-35 shots every game on poor percentages, 3 times under 40%

livinglegend
01-16-2016, 10:09 PM
You said he was protecting his stats, specifically FG% which in regards to last years Finals is an absolute crock of shit. Dude was jacking up 30-35 shots every game on poor percentages, 3 times under 40%

He can't keep up with his own arguments. :oldlol: :oldlol:
He will try to change the subject again.

34-24 Footwork
01-16-2016, 10:19 PM
For the record, I think Lebron's performance in 2015 was more respectable than his finals performance in 2014.

But I think the last piece to Lebron's key to optimizing the players around him is to develop an off ball game that's conducive to winning...even if it means sacrificing his stats.

That's all I'm saying. Mozgov and TT are 2 of the decent big men in the league and trading them away won't cure all the Cavs problems when it comes to the Superior teams of the western conference.

Lebron Optimizes swing men in a unique way which usually includes getting them open shots on the perimeter. Once he's able to optimize his big men and put them in their comfortable positions to score, then the Cavs will truly be able to compete.

Lebronxrings
01-16-2016, 11:14 PM
was surprised this thread hit 3 pages but then realized 3/4 are troll posts. :facepalm

Anyways forget the spacing, the defense is great. Lebron is also so good the offense will always be elite. Small ball isn't an issue considering whiteside can run the floor well and is one of the best defenders in basketball.

Prime_Shaq
01-16-2016, 11:23 PM
was surprised this thread hit 3 pages but then realized 3/4 are troll posts. :facepalm

Anyways forget the spacing, the defense is great. Lebron is also so good the offense will always be elite. Small ball isn't an issue considering whiteside can run the floor well and is one of the best defenders in basketball.
Whiteside is a good shot blocker. Good shot blocker =/= good defender.

el gringos
01-17-2016, 12:45 AM
30 million in salary traded for 5 million? Maybe that's why there's no discussion of that trade idea and the whole thread turned into these boys flirting with each other

If Miami doesn't get this guys bird rights then Cleveland wouldn't either. You're suggesting trading love and moz for a couple month rental. Terrible idea

iBandwagon
01-17-2016, 01:09 AM

Cavs:
Irving/delly/mo
JR/shumpert
lebron/green
TT/rich
Whiteside/andy

I like that you avoided the fit for the Heat. Love + Bosh is a disaster waiting to happen.