PDA

View Full Version : Imagine Lebron on GSW... Now imagine Draymond as a play-finishing nobody

3ball
01-17-2016, 01:26 PM
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

It's statistical fact that Lebron achieves his stats by significantly reducing the APG (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=385841) and PPG of teammates - his first and biggest victim would be Draymond, since PF's suffer the most alongside Lebron.

Accordingly, even though the Warriors are stacked to the brim with shooters and talent, that wouldn't stop Lebron from reducing everyone's stats just enough to make the team underachieve.

Instead of 70+ wins like this year, they'd work WAY harder to win 65 and then burn out in the playoffs just like his equally-stacked Heat in 2013.. Only this time he wouldn't get lucky (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gHwSodcKqw) like he did that year.. What a travesty and a joy it would be to see Lebron **** up this team.

VengefulAngel
01-17-2016, 01:29 PM

It's statistical fact that Lebron achieves his stats by significantly reducing the APG (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=385841) and PPG of teammates - his first and biggest victim would be Draymond, since PF's suffer the most alongside Lebron.

Accordingly, even though the Warriors are stacked to the brim with shooters and talent, that wouldn't stop Lebron from reducing everyone's stats just enough to make the team underachieve.

Instead of 70+ wins like this year, they'd work WAY harder to win 65 and then burn out in the playoffs just like his equally-stacked Heat in 2013.. Only this time he wouldn't get lucky (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gHwSodcKqw) like he did that year.. What a travesty and a joy it would be to see Lebron **** up this team.

How much do you get paid to do this?

34-24 Footwork
01-17-2016, 01:39 PM

Everything he said was true. Can you debate anything or are you going to deflect?

AirBonner
01-17-2016, 01:42 PM

If LeBron wins with his current team will you go away? Or continue to make up stats to support your agenda?

34-24 Footwork
01-17-2016, 01:44 PM
If Lebron is on the same team as Draymond, then I don't think Dray would even be a starter. Curry is TRULY an unselfish superstar. His well rounded game doesn't hinder his teammates' production...

In the future, we might revisit the notion of Lebron being "unselfish". I think it's painfully obvious that it's the opposite.

Straight_Ballin
01-17-2016, 01:47 PM
Everything he said was true. Can you debate anything or are you going to deflect?

How is he going to debate anything when 3ball has the stats ready to post to back it up? It's already been highlighted with a ctrl+C function waiting to be pasted. :lol

Dr Hawk
01-17-2016, 01:58 PM
Honestly I thank God Lebron isn't on GSW because that would mean Curry wouldn't even sniff his current god-level. He would be seen as a mere good shooter.

Thanks Lebron for not ruining this beautiful sport for us.

Andrei89
01-17-2016, 01:59 PM
This forum is so bad :roll: :roll:

STATUTORY
01-17-2016, 01:59 PM
if Lebron was on GSW, steph is just a light skinned Mo Williams

HylianNightmare
01-17-2016, 02:00 PM
Right? Dude's obsessed

nba_55
01-17-2016, 02:07 PM
Damn bro! You've got issues. :oldlol: What have you gained from doing this for months? Nothing. You haven't changed anyone's opinion.

tpols
01-17-2016, 02:09 PM

:oldlol:

AirBonner
01-17-2016, 02:18 PM
Which Mo and LeBron played very well together

dhsilv
01-17-2016, 02:20 PM

lebron is one of the most successful players in the history of the game. His team success is only surpassed by a very very few players ever and all did it in smaller leagues and/or grossly watered down leagues. he might be the least fun player of all time. The most boring man alive. The easiest guy to hate ever, but when it comes to team success he's virtually unmatched.

dhsilv
01-17-2016, 02:21 PM
How is he going to debate anything when 3ball has the stats ready to post to back it up? It's already been highlighted with a ctrl+C function waiting to be pasted. :lol

he has never backed anything he said up with reasonable stats...the man is a complete moron!

34-24 Footwork
01-17-2016, 02:27 PM
but when it comes to team success he's virtually unmatched.

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Wtf did I just read???

When it comes to losing in the finals, he's virtually unmatched

AirBonner
01-17-2016, 02:31 PM
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Wtf did I just read???
Is leading a team and going to 5 straight finals common in your world?

34-24 Footwork
01-17-2016, 02:35 PM
Is leading a team and going to 5 straight finals common in your world?

No. But losing in 4 finals in 8 years isnt either

34-24 Footwork
01-17-2016, 02:39 PM
My 2 favorite players have a combined 7 rings, but I wouldn't ever say that they are the most successful players in the history of the NBA.

The mental gymnastics required to think that Lebron is the most successful players in NBA history is impressive.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-17-2016, 02:40 PM
They would definitely be worse.

Curry's off-ball game ALONE is why they're so damn efficient.

IGOTGAME
01-17-2016, 02:54 PM
They would definitely be worse.

Curry's off-ball game ALONE is why they're so damn efficient.

Alone? I'm sure having another all time great shooter off the ball and the most versatile pf in the game running the point position doesn't contribute. Much easier to lock in on great shooter then it is two all time level shooters.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-17-2016, 02:58 PM
Alone? I'm sure having another all time great shooter off the ball and the most versatile pf in the game running the point position doesn't contribute. Much easier to lock in on great shooter then it is two all time level shooters.

Is this version of Curry now worse than 2015 Kobe? I know you change your opinions like people do their underwear.

Give us your take.

MP.Trey
01-17-2016, 03:05 PM
You know what's funny about this? 3ball has openly admitted to not watching a single basketball game in YEARS. He literally copies and pastes about the same damn subjects over and over claiming to be an expert while basing all of his opinions off of 90's era basketball and box scores and highlights.

Some people actually think this guy's opinion holds weight, too. :oldlol:

NBASTATMAN
01-17-2016, 03:05 PM

IN YOUR HEAD IN YOUR HEAD "LEBRON LEBRON LEBRON" HE'S IN YOUR HEAD IN YOUR HEEEEAAD

RENT MOFREAKING FREE... Dude your ruining your life ... I MEAN IT... LOL :roll: :roll:

ITS ONLY BASKETBALL

Straight_Ballin
01-17-2016, 03:11 PM
Damn bro! You've got issues. :oldlol: What have you gained from doing this for months? Nothing. You haven't changed anyone's opinion.

Please climb out from under rock. Before 3ball's efforts there were so many bron stans on this board talking nonsense. Now most of them have just changed their avy to something Curry or GSW related, or have stopped posting altogether. Place is so much better since 3ball started posting causing these spoiled bran stans know their place.

IGOTGAME
01-17-2016, 03:12 PM
Is this version of Curry now worse than 2015 Kobe? I know you change your opinions like people do their underwear.

Give us your take.
(Non responsive)

Also, I don't know who you are to know your opinions. But, Curry alone is the reason..guess that makes sense.

AnaheimLakers24
01-17-2016, 03:17 PM
This forum is so bad :roll: :roll:
Whiteside is next :roll:

warriorfan
01-17-2016, 03:25 PM

If LeBron's ball dominant style came to a team with Draymond Green it would be an absolute disaster.

Draymond Green would have to turn into a floor spacer for LeBron and be relegated to shooting jumpers and finishing off LeBron's bulldoze and kicks. Both are Draymond Green's biggest weakness.

LeBron James would literally turn into one of the best Power Forwards in the league to one of the worst.

r0drig0lac
01-17-2016, 03:40 PM
:lol

nba_55
01-17-2016, 03:48 PM
Please climb out from under rock. Before 3ball's efforts there were so many bron stans on this board talking nonsense. Now most of them have just changed their avy to something Curry or GSW related, or have stopped posting altogether. Place is so much better since 3ball started posting causing these spoiled bran stans know their place.

I bet you would be a happier and less bitter old man if you spent all your time worshipping Pippen's D!ck instead of Jordan's.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-17-2016, 03:54 PM
(Non responsive)

Also, I don't know who you are to know your opinions. But, Curry alone is the reason..guess that makes sense.

We're talking about replacing Curry with LeBron genius. Of course he would be the "reason".

Most of us only know who you are because of the constant garbage you've posted, ie. Curry having "more impact" than peak Shaq. :oldlol:

warriorfan
01-17-2016, 04:03 PM
We're talking about replacing Curry with LeBron genius. Of course he would be the "reason".

Most of us only know who you are because of the constant garbage you've posted, ie. Curry having "more impact" than peak Shaq. :oldlol:

Shaq won with Kobe Bryant

Curry won with Draymond Green

let that sink in for a moment

Bankaii
01-17-2016, 04:07 PM
Shaq won with Kobe Bryant

Curry won with Draymond Green

let that sink in for a moment
Shaq won FMVP with Kobe Bryant.

Curry won 0/11 with FMVP Iggy.

Let that sink in for a moment.

Bankaii
01-17-2016, 04:08 PM
Imagine Jordan on GSW... a team that heavily focuses on ball movement and 3 point shooting.:( :roll:

24-Inch_Chrome
01-17-2016, 04:41 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXvLse2WQAEWTyh.jpg

3ball
01-17-2016, 10:18 PM
The facts are out there - so now when you stupidly put Lebron on MJ's level, it will be obvious feel-good bullshit that isn't based on fact of any kind.

Otoh, the case for MJ as GOAT is steeped in fact... Infact, it's the worldwide consensus.

sdot_thadon
01-17-2016, 10:26 PM
Imagine if op didn't make threads about lebron, what would he do with his life?

AirBonner
01-17-2016, 10:28 PM
The facts are out there - so now when you stupidly put Lebron on MJ's level, it will be obvious feel-good bullshit that isn't based on fact of any kind.

Otoh, the case for MJ as GOAT is steeped in fact... Infact, it's the worldwide consensus.
You have not watched the nba since the 90's. Theres a fact too

3ball
01-17-2016, 10:29 PM
Imagine if op didn't make threads about lebron, what would he do with his life?
you must be thrilled that I make them since you're my fanboy - you read my every post and comment on them.

sdot_thadon
01-17-2016, 10:30 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

3ball
01-17-2016, 10:31 PM
The last time I watched the NBA was 2011 Finals - that series showed JUST HOW MASSIVE the gap is between the GOAT and Lebron.

sdot_thadon
01-17-2016, 10:32 PM
you must be thrilled that I make them since you're my fanboy - you read my every post and comment on them.
:oldlol: sure buddy, you bet. If that justifies your deep throat habit so be it. 10s of thousands of posts dude.

AirBonner
01-17-2016, 10:36 PM
The last time I watched the NBA was 2011 Finals - that series showed JUST HOW MASSIVE the gap is between the GOAT and Lebron.
How does it feel to live in the past? knowing you will never enjoy the present day nba ever again?

SouBeachTalents
01-17-2016, 10:39 PM

So you admit you haven't watch a single second of basketball the past 5 years, and have missed 2 MVP & championship seasons from LeBron. That's akin to somebody not watching basketball after 1990 and constantly shitting on Jordan

3ball
01-17-2016, 10:49 PM
So you admit you haven't watch a single second of basketball the past 5 years, and have missed 2 MVP & championship seasons from LeBron. That's akin to somebody not watching basketball after 1990 and constantly shitting on Jordan
I've watched a few possessions here and there... Probably a few possessions a week... But I never make it past that... I haven't watched even 6 minutes of a quarter since 2011...

Although I almost did for the Laker game when Kobe announced his retirement.

Also, my arguments aren't "arguments"... They're statements of fact, which is why you can't refute any of them, and prefer to hate on me instead.. I love it

AirBonner
01-17-2016, 10:53 PM
I've watched a few possessions here and there... Probably a few possessions a week... But I never make it past that... I haven't watched even 6 minutes of a quarter since 2011...

Although I almost did for the Laker game when Kobe announced his retirement.

Also, my arguments aren't "arguments"... They're statements of fact, which is why you can't refute any of them, and prefer to hate on me instead.. I love it
LeBron and MJ belong in the same sentence

Bankaii
01-17-2016, 10:54 PM
So how do keep getting these random, irrelevant gifs of Lebron from the middle of RS and playoff games?

What lying you study Lebron's every move... worse than a stan.

3ball
01-17-2016, 10:57 PM
So how do keep getting these random, irrelevant gifs of Lebron from the middle of RS and playoff games?

What lying you study Lebron's every move... worse than a stan.
What "moves"???

All he has is the forearm pushoff... Seriously, what moves?

His crossover is below average, his spin move is below-average, his jumpshot is literally worst in the league, his post-game is sheer bully-ball and below-average....

seriously, what moves?

3ball
01-17-2016, 10:58 PM
What "moves"???

His crossover is below average, his spin move is below-average, his jumpshot is literally worst in the league, his post-game is sheer bully-ball and below-average....

seriously, what moves?

Lebron's "moves":

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/10-17-2015/NtLU8z.gif

adored by fans all over the world... :roll:

Bankaii
01-17-2016, 11:53 PM
What "moves"???

seriously, what moves?
I didn't mean literal basketball moves idiot, it's a figure of speech:facepalm

Thanks for proving you watch his every game though, loser.

nba_55
01-18-2016, 12:03 AM
What "moves"???

seriously, what moves?

How would you know? You haven't watched a full quarter of him since 2011. Your opinion about Lebron means nothing.

nba_55
01-18-2016, 12:04 AM

How can a subjective list like the GOAT list can be a fact? And didn't you say that Russell was the GOAT for you?

Straight_Ballin
01-18-2016, 12:15 AM
How would you know? You haven't watched a full quarter of him since 2011. Your opinion about Lebron means nothing.

How is that any different than opinion of bron gen when the best moves they think they've seen in their lifetime are lebron moves? :lol

nba_55
01-18-2016, 12:17 AM
How is that any different than opinion of bron gen when the best moves they think they've seen in their lifetime are lebron moves? :lol

In English please