PDA

View Full Version : Delonte West has child

Bay Area Baller
01-17-2016, 08:53 PM
serious posters. Delonte father hood spotlighted. Lets getin to the mind of Delonte so he can live rent free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTpwYSyA0tk

Highlights 2009-2010 cavs team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FocnDanaxfw

:rockon:

warriorfan
01-17-2016, 08:56 PM
Da Lambo & Delonte Fam stay plowing that James puzzy :cheers:

BigNBAfan
01-17-2016, 08:57 PM
haha he named it lebron Jr.

Bay Area Baller
01-17-2016, 08:59 PM
Da Lambo & Delonte Fam stay plowing that James puzzy :cheers:

:roll: :roll:

But seriously West had some game back in the day. He just couldn't put it together on or off the court. He is like the Michael Beasley of Point guards. So much talent but no accolades.

JohnnySic
01-17-2016, 09:00 PM

But seriously West had some game back in the day. He just couldn't put it together on or off the court. He is like the Michael Beasley of Point guards. So much talent but no accolades.
They even look alike.

warriorfan
01-17-2016, 09:04 PM

yeah he was a solid player in 09. he could shoot the 3, play defense, and handle the ball a bit. he was a really good fit to play with lebron. he could of stayed in the league a lot longer if he didn't have mental health issues.

Hey Yo
01-17-2016, 09:10 PM
yeah he was a solid player in 09. he could shoot the 3, play defense, and handle the ball a bit. he was a really good fit to play with lebron. he could of stayed in the league a lot longer if he didn't have mental health issues.
He avg 33.6 minutes per game while putting up 11-3-3.

that's not solid at all for a starter

FatComputerNerd
01-17-2016, 09:24 PM
This was always my fav.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfADu3TIBvY

HighFlyer23
01-17-2016, 09:30 PM
This n!gga is legit retarded

Meticode
01-17-2016, 09:33 PM
It's unfortunate he had mental issues. He was a solid two-way player. A good knock down three point shooter, he could take it to the basket sometimes, and was a solid perimeter defender. Technically during this team in Cleveland he was their best perimeter defender.

ROCSteady
01-17-2016, 09:35 PM
Great. Another mentally ill person whose fully aware they are mentally ill, decides to bring a life into the world. Nice responsibility, potentially setting up another human being with mental illness through no fault of their own

FreezingTsmoove
01-17-2016, 09:41 PM

Thats pretty darn impressive under LebRon ball

That roughly translates to 20/5/5 under a traditional offense

raprap
01-17-2016, 10:08 PM
Did he really have sex with brons mom or is it just a rumor? :lol

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
01-17-2016, 10:11 PM
Must be weird to be nearly 30years older than ur bro:lol :lol
congrats bran!!!!!:applause: :applause:

Cactus-Sack
01-18-2016, 09:06 AM

Congrats for judging a player based solely on his box score

He played elite D at both guard positions, was a solid spot up shooter and could create for himself and others quite well.

He'd still be in the league if Dallas didn't cut him for refusing to take powerful psychotropic medication for a condition he did not actually have (bi-polar).

I wish delonte the best. His career was cut short for reasons outside of his control, he was an elite role player at his best

DukeDelonte13
01-18-2016, 09:17 AM

He played elite D at both guard positions, was a solid spot up shooter and could create for himself and others quite well.

He'd still be in the league if Dallas didn't cut him for refusing to take powerful psychotropic medication for a condition he did not actually have (bi-polar).

I wish delonte the best. His career was cut short for reasons outside of his control, he was an elite role player at his best

He was an indeed an elite role player. I think he is bipolar and he refuses to accept it, but that's besides the point.

Delonte could do just about everything well but wasn't elite in any one area. Good defender, spot up shooter, could post up, shoot off the dribble, handle the ball, etc. He had a great prototypical guard skill set. Definitely an X-factor on those cavs teams. Played with tons of emotion too.

Cactus-Sack
01-18-2016, 09:38 AM
He was an indeed an elite role player. I think he is bipolar and he refuses to accept it, but that's besides the point.

Delonte could do just about everything well but wasn't elite in any one area. Good defender, spot up shooter, could post up, shoot off the dribble, handle the ball, etc. He had a great prototypical guard skill set. Definitely an X-factor on those cavs teams. Played with tons of emotion too.
Agree with everything besides the bi-polar. His life has been much more stable since being OFF the anti-psychotics. I think the real mental illness he had was the same as what Artest, JR, Nick Young have... excessive fame and money...

StephHamann
01-18-2016, 10:15 AM
Lebron has a baby brother :applause:

Clifton
01-18-2016, 10:30 AM
It's unfortunate he had mental issues. He was a solid two-way player. A good knock down three point shooter, he could take it to the basket sometimes, and was a solid perimeter defender. Technically during this team in Cleveland he was their best perimeter defender.
I liked Delonte West. I remember thinking he would have been a better PG option for the Celtics in 2008 than Rondo.

At this point history would disagree with me because of Rondo's success and West's flameout. But I wonder if West had the benefit of Celtics leadership and championship in 2008, if their reputations wouldn't be the reverse of what they are (Rondo is known for attitude problems as well).

Bandito
01-18-2016, 04:42 PM

He had the best D of anyobe in the Cava?
Nice way to watch a player by his only his stats.

Done_And_Done
01-18-2016, 04:47 PM
Great. Another mentally ill person whose fully aware they are mentally ill, decides to bring a life into the world. Nice responsibility, potentially setting up another human being with mental illness through no fault of their own

So anyone with a diagnosed mental illness should refrain from having children?

Pretty foul statement bruv...

Hey Yo
01-18-2016, 05:01 PM

I won't disagree with the bolded parts above, it's just....that Delonte West wasn't seen as much as the "streaky / semi-uninterested" Delonte West, while with the Cavs.

ISHGoat
01-18-2016, 05:05 PM

Yes. You really want to see our gene pool weaken? I dare say that we are progressing in the wrong direction. The people of the poorest class tend to have the most children, while the elite do not have enough. We need intelligent smart good looking ppl to start boning more.

sd3035
01-18-2016, 05:09 PM
Is he sure it's not Lambo's kid?

Done_And_Done
01-18-2016, 05:12 PM
Yes. You really want to see our gene pool weaken? I dare say that we are progressing in the wrong direction. The people of the poorest class tend to have the most children, while the elite do not have enough. We need intelligent smart good looking ppl to start boning more.

lol Thanks Hitler

ROCSteady
01-18-2016, 05:38 PM

I think many more should refrain and make the right choice, yes. If you're legit bipolar, you should not be having children knowingly. It's a terrible and inescapable illness

Not to say they can't have kids that are healthy and free but playing genetic Russian Roulette is not very wise for a potential life that has no choice but to be born.