PDA

View Full Version : What did Lebron say here?

keep-itreal
01-19-2016, 05:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5heAZ_g1RY

it seems like he's really mad

Dr Hawk
01-19-2016, 05:44 AM
"I ****ing suck and I know it. Kevin Love sucks EVEN more though"

HOoopCityJones
01-19-2016, 05:51 AM
"I ****ing suck and I know it. Kevin Love sucks EVEN more though"

Typical Lebron stan move, blame the Power Forward.

Bosh was right. :facepalm

3ball
01-19-2016, 05:55 AM
he definitely said the words "stupid" and "offensive game"

couldn't get anything else.. this isn't troll btw

Dr Hawk
01-19-2016, 05:57 AM
Typical Lebron stan move, blame the Power Forward.

Bosh was right. :facepalm

I'm far from being a Lebron stan. He ****ing sucks

HOoopCityJones
01-19-2016, 05:57 AM

:roll:

Done_And_Done
01-19-2016, 06:13 AM
That score

*insert Deandre Jordan disgusted face gif

robert de niro
01-19-2016, 06:45 AM
that's his real estate agent, discussing future plans

SpaceJam
01-19-2016, 06:48 AM

WHO CAN READ LIPS REALLY WELL?!?!1 I want to know exactly what he said! I can only make out "disappointing.......worst....Ive ever seen in my life....."

and thats about it. WHO KNOWS?!?!?!

We can piece this together ISH detectives! :bowdown:

kennethgriffin
01-19-2016, 07:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5heAZ_g1RY

it seems like he's really mad

i can read lips pretty well

"this is stupid. this is stupid. i give up. for god sakes. theyre pushing me man ..all they try to do is foul me out there every single time. i fr_______(cut )"

something along those lines. i cant get the words exactly.

BuffaloBill
01-19-2016, 09:12 AM
I'm pretty good at reading lips and body language

"You think there's any room for me on the Warriors?"

Im Still Ballin
01-19-2016, 09:18 AM
I'm pretty good at reading lips and body language too

"You got to subscribe to Im Still Ballin's youtube channel, it's AMAZING"

Straight_Ballin
01-19-2016, 10:44 AM
He said

"I'm really going to hear it from Lambo tonight! He just had a heart to heart meeting with me just days before the game and emphasized the importance of being a winner and a leader. Now I have to face him and be a man"

pauk
01-19-2016, 11:22 AM
On a serious note i feel kindof bad for Lebron out of all those top 10 players of all time, he is the best player in the league, playing the game the right way, unselfish, deserves to win, its players like this i like to see win the most, but just doesnt have the luck with him.... he had by far the least luck considering the timing of what he has to work with around him meanwhile what he has to work with against him, some ridicilously complementary teams on both ends/stacked teams he had to face formed time after time.... i am a 90s child, been on Jordans jockstrap the entire way and let me tell you this Warriors team you better believe would give hell to even that prime Bulls team, they are that good, i really do believe so, they would snatch some Championships away....

Dr Hawk
01-19-2016, 11:43 AM
On a serious note i feel kindof bad for Lebron out of all those top 10 players of all time, he is the best player in the league, playing the game the right way, unselfish, deserves to win, its players like this i like to see win the most, but just doesnt have the luck with him.... he had by far the least luck considering the timing of what he has to work with around him meanwhile what he has to work with against him, some ridicilously complementary teams on both ends/stacked teams he had to face formed time after time.... i am a 90s child, been on Jordans jockstrap the entire way and let me tell you this Warriors team you better believe would give hell to even that prime Bulls team, they are that good, i really do believe so, they would snatch some Championships away....

Do you really think this?

BuffaloBill
01-19-2016, 11:44 AM

It's 2016 pauk