PDA

View Full Version : are the new curry fans that talk shit about Kobe an obvious sign of Lebrons downfall?

kennethgriffin
01-19-2016, 01:52 PM
i can understand kobe fans hitching onto the curry train

kobes career is over

but its obvious some kobe haters ( i.e. lebron stans ) have left their idol aswell

why else would people be creating so many ludicrous threads and topics geared around trying to anger kobe fans

its always been an A vs B fan duel ... 90% of the nbas fans are either on lebrons side or kobes side

a rare small percentage is indifferent. but its obvious that any hatred for kobe is usually from a spectrum that favors lebron

so in order for a curry fan to hate kobe they would have to be a lebron fan. since curry and kobes paths never really crossed each other.

kobes career was over by the time curry took off

if this truly is the case. then lebrons career basically ended at the same time as kobes

which is sad

http://intobolivian.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/lebron.jpg

TheImmortal
01-19-2016, 01:56 PM
rekt

Bran family on suicide watch :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Paging Gus Hemminsworth & Im Still Ballin http://i.imgur.com/8vvDf96.gif

imnew09
01-19-2016, 01:59 PM
No doubt. They want to split the Kobe-Curry Fam so they could slowly hop on the CurryVille.

Lebeta fans are pathetic as fk. Lebron is barley in his 12th season and fans are already leaving him :lol :roll: :roll: :roll:

warriorfan
01-19-2016, 02:04 PM
LeShit

ShawkFactory
01-19-2016, 02:23 PM
Cause Kobe fans are still like over half of this board

choppermagic
01-19-2016, 02:36 PM
No doubt. They want to split the Kobe-Curry Fam so they could slowly hop on the CurryVille.

Lebeta fans are pathetic as fk. Lebron is barley in his 12th season and fans are already leaving him :lol :roll: :roll: :roll:

That's because Lebron didn't have any problem leaving his fans (TWICE).

kennethgriffin
01-19-2016, 02:40 PM
That's because Lebron didn't have any problem leaving his fans (TWICE).

lebron and his fans deserve each other

theyre both equally worthless

AnaheimLakers24
01-19-2016, 02:41 PM
Lebrick fans bailing on lebrick :lol
loser ass virgins

tmacattack33
01-19-2016, 03:16 PM
Seems to me that like a lot of Kobe fans (like some people in this thread) like Curry because they think that his success makes Lebron look worse.

But Curry is going to have a better peak year this year than Kobe ever has. So be careful what you wish for :roll:

34-24 Footwork
01-19-2016, 03:22 PM
Seems to me that like a lot of Kobe fans (like some people in this thread) like Curry because they think that his success makes Lebron look worse.

But Curry is going to have a better peak year this year than Kobe ever has. So be careful what you wish for :roll:

Curry shooting shots like he don't give a fvck about efficiency.

Meanwhile Lebron Takes nothing but layups guys like you wonder why he can't win playing lie that. Keep praising that efficiency though.

tmacattack33
01-19-2016, 03:24 PM
Curry shooting shots like he don't give a fvck about efficiency.

Meanwhile Lebron Takes nothing but layups guys like you wonder why he can't win playing lie that. Keep praising that efficiency though.

What in the fukk did i just read?

Curry's been one of the most efficient player of all time this year and that is the reason why is playing so well.

kennethgriffin
01-19-2016, 03:25 PM

i'm not a curry fan

i never talk about him

but i think other kobe fans jumping on the curry wagon are doing it because he took over as the "next one" in the 1 on 1 battle between good and evil

when lebrons finished and all the lebron fans hatred has moved from kobe to curry... theyel jump on whoever replaces lebron

its a revolving door

before lebron his older fans liked tmac/iverson etc... because they were the guys who battled kobe for the top spot in the fandom universe

the reason its a funny time is because lebron fans are also bailing on lebron ( but theyre doing it prematurely )

so if both factions jump on curry. then who will be their villain?

AirBonner
01-19-2016, 03:26 PM
Kobe fans be like https://m.popkey.co/f7d831/9wmNe.gif

kennethgriffin
01-19-2016, 03:30 PM
Kobe fans be like https://m.popkey.co/f7d831/9wmNe.gif

kobe fans waited 20 years before moving on

lebron fans burned his jersey in 2010

burned another jersey in 2014

and bought the same jersey in 2015 that they burned in 2010

and lebrons not even past his prime yet... this will be the 4th time his fans have wondered who theyel be cheering for

2004-2010 ( cavs fans )
2011-2014 ( heat fans )
2015 ( cavs fans )
2016 ( warrior fans)

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

34-24 Footwork
01-19-2016, 03:31 PM
What in the fukk did i just read?

Curry's been one of the most efficient player of all time this year and that is the reason why is playing so well.

He's super efficient. So is Lebron.

One just got their shit pushed in last night and 4 times in the finals.

The other one talked shit before a game and backed it up on the court.

The other one flopped on the defensive end last night because he didnt wanna guard Curry one on one...which led to a wide open 3 and made himself look like a b1tch in the process.

That's the difference. Stay mad though. And go find other weird stats like VORP that Lebron excels in.