PDA

View Full Version : Devin Booker vs Indiana Pacers

livingby3's
01-20-2016, 01:23 AM
in almost 40 minutes of play,

32 points, 9-16 FG, 6-11 on 3's, 8-8 fts, 2 assists, 0 rebounds and steals.

Highlights from this game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUvxlO1y5vI

His PPG will go up if his minutes stay in the 30s. Will he make a run for ROY?

Youngest player in the league.

WorldWarriors
01-20-2016, 01:26 AM
Was he the reason for the Suns comeback? They were down by 20 then I saw they made it close at the end.

FreezingTsmoove
01-20-2016, 01:28 AM
Kentucky was ****ing stacked last year holy shit

livingby3's
01-20-2016, 01:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29sDYoTvzwI

vs the Heat 16 pts. Went on a hot stretch getting and1 and a 4-pt play

Prime_Shaq
01-20-2016, 01:42 AM
Devin. Fking. Booker. :rockon:

Pushxx
01-20-2016, 01:59 AM
If he has some grown man genes in him, dude is gonna be a ****ing animal. He's barely 19. Needs to keep adding dimensions to his game, but he's legit.

Now that Beal's body is in the shitter, he's one of the few saving graces at the SG position for the future.

Fallen Angel
01-20-2016, 02:53 AM
he's one of the few saving graces at the SG position for the future.
What?

buddha
01-20-2016, 03:10 AM
I really wanted to see this kid go to the Thunder. Cameron Payne looks like a solid player though and will be a good backup PG at worst.

livingby3's
01-20-2016, 03:55 AM
Booker has to be the starting 2guard for the Suns here on out. This will not sit well with Knight when Bledsoe (who should take back his spot as the starting 1guard) is back healthy.

The Suns better look to move Knight before another disastrous situation happens, which the Suns are already stuck with plenty

Done_And_Done
01-20-2016, 05:28 AM
Fricken love his shooting mechanics. Kid has a sweet stroke (yes homo)

Dro
01-20-2016, 12:38 PM
They just played the Pacers twice in like a week and he looked good in both games. Slow down on all the SG of the future talk though. He has a GREAT shot but he hasn't really shown me the ability to consistently put it on the floor and get his shot. Most of the shots he made were off a pick and roll or he walked into the shot, or it was a wide open kickout.

He did get to the line last night, I don't even remember him being there though, lol...I think he got 3 from being fouled on a 3 pointer...

But I need to see him show the ability to take guys 1 vs 1 off the dribble. His defense was also pretty good. He plays with a lot of energy and leadership.

ShawkFactory
01-20-2016, 12:47 PM
Kentucky was ****ing stacked last year holy shit
Yea no shit :lol

There's a reason they were almost undefeated. Booker was like the 7th man..

DOUBLE DRIBBLE
01-21-2016, 10:49 PM
Booker has to be the starting 2guard for the Suns here on out. This will not sit well with Knight when Bledsoe (who should take back his spot as the starting 1guard) is back healthy.

The Suns better look to move Knight before another disastrous situation happens, which the Suns are already stuck with plenty

You're right... DB needs to remain the starting SG for the rest of the season. The Suns have absolutely no chance at making the playoffs so they might as well go into full tank mode and increase their chances at getting the #1 pick in this years draft... and in the process allow DB to grow and Develop as a player. I'd like to see them trade Brandon Knight before the Trade Deadline and get something valuable in return because I'd rather have Bledsoe and DB starting in the backcourt in the future.

Maybe they can package Knight and Morris for something. The Suns should be starting DB, TJ and Len for the rest of the season and see exactly what they have in these 3 players. Also give Archie Goodwin some extended playing time.

livingby3's
01-21-2016, 11:35 PM
Let's see what he can do against the Spurs tonight

Meticode
01-21-2016, 11:48 PM
No he's not making a run at RoY when you got players like KAT averaging 15/10 and Okafor averaging 18/7.

DOUBLE DRIBBLE
01-22-2016, 09:19 AM
Let's see what he can do against the Spurs tonight
24-pts, 5-asts, 1-reb and only 1 turnover in 44 minutes of action.

He shot 8-16 fgs (2-6 from downtown)

He made 6 out of 7 free throws.

I was really impressed with his ball-handling... He's showing he's more than 1-dimensional player.

I love how his game is progressing so quickly. He's definitely in the running for ROY! Give him another 10 games and people will start taking serious notice of him.

Captvic
01-22-2016, 09:23 AM
The kid is a beast, He's gonna be a top 5 SG very soon I see the potential.

DOUBLE DRIBBLE
01-22-2016, 09:45 AM
The kid is a beast, He's gonna be a top 5 SG very soon I see the potential.
And just think about it... If Bledsoe would have never gotten injured Devin would of never been giving the opportunity so soon to shine. That injury was sort of a blessing in disguise. Now at least they stop running that stupid 2 point guard backcourt system they were running. Just imagine how good the Suns backcourt will be next season when Bledsoe comes back healthy! I just wish they would trade Knight this season before the trade deadline. They just need a solid PF that can board and score in the paint!

VengefulAngel
01-22-2016, 10:15 AM
I love his game, repping you for giving him some love.