PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Love has to be traded

retaxis
01-20-2016, 07:00 AM
Okay so many here know I have been a Lebron/Kobe/NBA fan for years so I rarely take sides as I am mostly a basketball fan but lets be honest here....Lebron has his faults just like Kobe and Lebron really fked up with scouting out Kevin Love...

Lebron had a little chat with Kevin at first and identified him as a third wheel but we all know Lebron has always played best when he played on tough defensive minded teams whether it was Cleveland the first time round or Miami. Klove neither has the physical attributes nor the personality to be a defensive player and is definitely not a rim protector. Love can not move very fast laterally and is a big problem in 1 on 1 defence, rim protection and pnr defence. Therefore we can understand it is Lebron fault for choosing someone when anyone could tell you that Love wasn't going to be a good defensive player. Sure Bosh wasn't as polished as Love offensively but he was a fantastic defender in every way possible. Bosh could defend the PNR very well and was a good 1 on 1 defender (against most 4s) and rim protector. Bosh even took pride in defending various guards and SFs 1 on 1 on multiple occassions even at the end of games (remembering Bosh guarding Igoudala etc).

So we know Lebron messed up and chose the wrong person for the wrong team concept. Good news is he has the pieces to make the team a defensive juggernaut already as shown in the ECF and finals with irving, smith, shump, bron, delly, tt, varejao and moz. Love (not his fault) is ruining the defensive minded "no easy buckets" philosophy of the team by giving up easy ones (so does Lebron quite often). Therefore the solution in this case is to trade Love for a tough athletic 4. Heck even a david west, boris diaw, patrick patterson, amir johnson (and a first round pick) at this stage would be a decent trade for the betterment of the team chemistry and team motto of defence first.

So to recap, it is lebrons fault for getting love knowing love was never going to have the tools to be a defensive player so now the best plan moving forward is to trade love for an athletic 4 who can shoot and a pick.

Spurs m8
01-20-2016, 07:32 AM
Pretty much

razzredazzre
01-20-2016, 08:08 AM
But who *****? who?

Dr Hawk
01-20-2016, 08:30 AM
Agree

https://vine.co/v/iOLFbZHA60V

iBandwagon
01-20-2016, 08:36 AM
So now not even Love is good enough for LeBron :facepalm

Dr Hawk
01-20-2016, 08:47 AM
So now not even Love is good enough for LeBron :facepalm

Dragonyeuw
01-20-2016, 09:02 AM
Who is going to take on his contract? His trade value must be pretty low at the moment.

brownmamba00
01-20-2016, 09:06 AM
:lol :facepalm

sdot_thadon
01-20-2016, 09:19 AM
I don't think he has to be, but I have a feeling the knee jerk atmosphere of sports might make it happen. They just need time to play into form and tighten up chemistry at this point. This time last year was around the time they pulled it together and ran through the league. Maybe they should wait and see unless an offer they can't refuse comes up.

SpaceJam
01-20-2016, 09:20 AM
Cavs become an even bigger joke if they trade Love this season, trade the guy you gave up a promising young rookie for in Wiggins, who you proceeded to sign for the max :oldlol:

But at the same time Love is atrocious, I can't believe people had him in discussion for the best PF back on the TWolves, dude was putting up empty stats left and right

Trade value is at an all time low, it's a lose-lose for Cleveland, unless of course they win a championship, but that's becoming less likely

sdot_thadon
01-20-2016, 09:23 AM
Cavs become an even bigger joke if they trade Love this season, trade the guy you gave up a promising young rookie for in Wiggins, who you proceeded to sign for the max :oldlol:

But at the same time Love is atrocious, I can't believe people had him in discussion for the best PF back on the TWolves, dude was putting up empty stats left and right

Trade value is at an all time low, it's a lose-lose for Cleveland, unless of course they win a championship, but that's becoming less likely
Why would they? Teams make bad or incompatible personnel moves all the time. I think they'd be more of a laughing stock if they realized it won't work and didn't try to fix it, don't you?

HOoopCityJones
01-20-2016, 09:30 AM
Love an idiot for staying in Cleveland anyway, he was always gonna be the scapegoat if this whole thing went south.

Love can't thrive in a Lebron ball system, he's a stat stuffer just like Bron, so not only is he not playing in the post when he wants but he's not getting rebounds and easy putbacks, which was his bread and butter.

Only a goddamn idiot would think, "oh Love is a great 3pt shooter, let's turn him into a spot up shooter and rely on his ability to defend"

Love's lack of Defense was always counterbalanced by his great rebounding in Minne.

kurple
01-20-2016, 09:32 AM
I would consider a deal around Faried and a pick. But not much else

brownmamba00
01-20-2016, 09:32 AM
Love an idiot for staying in Cleveland anyway, he was always gonna be the scapegoat if this whole thing went south.

Love can't thrive in a Lebron ball system, he's a stat stuffer just like Bron, so not only is he not playing in the post when he wants but he's not getting rebounds and easy putbacks, which was his bread and butter.

Only a goddamn idiot would think, "oh Love is a great 3pt shooter, let's turn him into a spot up shooter and rely on his ability to defend"

Love's lack of Defense was always counterbalanced by his great rebounding in Minne.
yep

nowadays he looks like an another ryan anderson

DMAVS41
01-20-2016, 09:44 AM
Love struggling against pick and roll coverage against an all time elite team like the Warriors does not warrant these threads.

Love, in his current form, will simply need to be relegated to 15 to 20 minutes a game in the finals if they face the Warriors.

He should come off the bench and play the two "bench stints" in each half...if he's rolling...play him more...if not...sit him.

I've never been that high on Love, but he's a very good player and this kind of shit is stupid.

Too bad, because if Lebron had any off ball impact at all...this Cavs team would be way better.

HOoopCityJones
01-20-2016, 09:52 AM
yep

nowadays he looks like an another ryan anderson

It's a damn shame.

Ironically , LBJ faithful will try to point to his stats to diminish his impact but all I can say to that is how is one supposed to produce great, or even good stats if playing in a faux equal opportunity offense which in reality is really only designed to maximize one player's stat line? If LBJ was a better off ball player like Kawhi or Butler we probably wouldn't even be having this conversation.

Before Kevin Love on a good night was good for a 30 and 15 game easily, on a great night you might get 20 rebounds from him instead of 15, but how can he play even half of that potential when he's regulated to spot up shooting?

Dragonyeuw
01-20-2016, 10:01 AM
Love struggling against pick and roll coverage against an all time elite team like the Warriors does not warrant these threads.

Love, in his current form, will simply need to be relegated to 15 to 20 minutes a game in the finals if they face the Warriors.

He should come off the bench and play the two "bench stints" in each half...if he's rolling...play him more...if not...sit him.

I've never been that high on Love, but he's a very good player and this kind of shit is stupid.

Too bad, because if Lebron had any off ball impact at all...this Cavs team would be way better.

That's fine, the problem is you don't pay that kind of money for him to be utilized in that manner. Cavs have too much money tied up in Love and Thompson, for each of them to be useful only in certain situations.

DMAVS41
01-20-2016, 10:07 AM
That's fine, the problem is you don't pay that kind of money for him to be utilized in that manner. Cavs have too much money tied up in Love and Thompson, for each of them to be useful only in certain situations.

You let Love or Thompson walk and you are a much worse team with virtually no way to get better

Let's tap the brakes on this stuff

Dragonyeuw
01-20-2016, 10:15 AM
You let Love or Thompson walk and you are a much worse team with virtually no way to get better

Is that for sure? You're saying that had Love or Thompson walked, there's no way they don't get anyone else on-board, or some combination of pieces? I'm not suggesting that the Cavs are better without either, or even disagreeing with your earlier post. I'm just saying that's a lot of money tied up in 2 situational players. That said, if it's an issue of floundering chemistry that maybe there is an argument that they're better off without Love, IF they can find a decent replacement. It's not like he's doing stuff that can't be replicated by anyone else, and possibly for cheaper. And hopefully, someone who can guard a snail while we're at it.

sdot_thadon
01-20-2016, 10:20 AM

Yeah, I agree with your take. Think it's on Blatt to cut his playing time when the matchups dictate it. Think lebron should be the 4 a chunk of the time against gs. The way miami played in his run there was more of a competitive matchup than this Cavs team with love on the floor.

If LBJ was a better off ball player like Kawhi or Butler we probably wouldn't even be having this conversation.
Sure if you also agree pippen or gasoline could average more ppg if jordan or kobe didn't shoot so much. Or Kareem could showcase his passing more if magic had an off ball game.
Etc.

DMAVS41
01-20-2016, 10:58 AM
Yeah, I agree with your take. Think it's on Blatt to cut his playing time when the matchups dictate it. Think lebron should be the 4 a chunk of the time against gs. The way miami played in his run there was more of a competitive matchup than this Cavs team with love on the floor.

Sure if you also agree pippen or gasoline could average more ppg if jordan or kobe didn't shoot so much. Or Kareem could showcase his passing more if magic had an off ball game.
Etc.

The game has changed a lot... Not being a threat off the ball really hurts. Especially with a player like Irving out there... And to a lesser extent Love.

Lebron either needs to play more in the post or start shooting better for this team to play at an optimal level.

Dragonyeuw
01-20-2016, 11:03 AM
The game has changed a lot... Not being a threat off the ball really hurts. Especially with a player like Irving out there... And to a lesser extent Love.

Lebron either needs to play more in the post or start shooting better for this team to play at an optimal level.

He can sooner fix that, and I think that comes down to how Blatt is utilizing him( and others). Lebron got pretty good down low coinciding with his first championship, so yeah he probably does need to spend more time down there especially with the makeup of his squad and the state of his game right now( poor/erratic perimeter shooting).

sdot_thadon
01-20-2016, 11:29 AM
Yeah I always assumed the 2nd act of his career would be transitioning into a post bully after the success he had with it in miami. He wouldn't lose playmaking either as he still did quite a bit from the post. So now that he has free reign either he really dislikes playing down there or he feels his career will burn out quicker there. I'd guess the interest in love was, ok now I don't have to play down there. But somebody has to in order for this to work, because love isn't or at least isn't doing it effectively with his opportunities.

34-24 Footwork
01-20-2016, 11:34 AM
On a serious note, how is Kevin Love getting ALL THE BLAME for this loss?

And when will LeBron james starting shooting jumpshots for his team? This should piss off everyone. His inability to shoot jumpshots at the FVCKING SF POSITION hurts his team.

34-24 Footwork
01-20-2016, 11:39 AM
Yeah I always assumed the 2nd act of his career would be transitioning into a post bully after the success he had with it in miami. He wouldn't lose playmaking either as he still did quite a bit from the post. So now that he has free reign either he really dislikes playing down there or he feels his career will burn out quicker there. I'd guess the interest in love was, ok now I don't have to play down there. But somebody has to in order for this to work, because love isn't or at least isn't doing it effectively with his opportunities.

No. His thought process was very basic and simple.

Bosh, all star (24ppg, 12rpg) stretch 4/5 = More assists, more spacing, more dunks

Soooo....

Kevin Love, All star (26ppg, 13rpg) stretch 4 = More assists, even more spacing, more dunks and field goal percentage untainted.

DMAVS41
01-20-2016, 11:39 AM
Is that for sure? You're saying that had Love or Thompson walked, there's no way they don't get anyone else on-board, or some combination of pieces? I'm not suggesting that the Cavs are better without either, or even disagreeing with your earlier post. I'm just saying that's a lot of money tied up in 2 situational players. That said, if it's an issue of floundering chemistry that maybe there is an argument that they're better off without Love, IF they can find a decent replacement. It's not like he's doing stuff that can't be replicated by anyone else, and possibly for cheaper. And hopefully, someone who can guard a snail while we're at it.

They had basically no ability to add anyone of note because they were over the cap iirc.

They should use the Haywood contract before the deadline now though...

guy
01-20-2016, 12:13 PM
I hope this gets rid of this ridiculous idea that Lebron is a great "GM". Lebron seems to be under the impression that just stacking the deck with talent like he did in Miami and now in Cleveland, is all you need to do to win a championship. Sure, maybe if Lebron was a better off ball player instead of part of the problem himself, all of "his" moves would've been great. It works to an extent, such as when the competition isn't strong enough, which was the case in 2012 (Thunder were young and inexperienced, to be fair though it also took an amazing performance from Lebron vs Boston) and 2013 (Almost wasn't the case and the Heat were as close as anyone to not winning a title). But if you're not great enough to fully utilize those great talents, doesn't mean much. I think most GMs at the time thought it was a terrible idea to trade Wiggins for Love. Its funny that GS and Cleveland were the frontrunners for Love and the team that didn't trade for Love is the historically great team that won a championship and has been dominating the team that did trade for Love.

More then likely, Kevin Love is going to get traded. A trade to me that makes some sense is Kevin Love to Phoenix for Brandon Knight and Markieff Morris. I would say Eric Bledsoe instead of Brandon Knight, but Bledsoe is out for the year and Knight can play SG, plus I think Phoenix would be more reluctant to give up Bledsoe. They can also probably get away with Knight coming off the bench since he's not a great defender. This team can match up better with GS.

Of course thats probably not going to happen. They will probably try to get another star, because Lebron has to have 2 stars by his side. They will probably trade Love for Melo, ignoring that Melo will need to start, needs the ball in his hands and isn't that great of a defender (to be fair though, he's gotten better in both aspects this season). Or they will trade for Howard, ignoring that Howard is not good for chemistry, will want the ball inside despite not being good offensively, is a terrible FT shooter, and Lebron usually makes big man play further away from the basket. Same old shit. Just a different year.

pauk
01-20-2016, 12:15 PM
Agree.

HoopSuperstar
01-20-2016, 12:59 PM
On a serious note, how is Kevin Love getting ALL THE BLAME for this loss?

And when will LeBron james starting shooting jumpshots for his team? This should piss off everyone. His inability to shoot jumpshots at the FVCKING SF POSITION hurts his team.

For this reason and more he should move to the 4 spot vs Golden state and Love play the 5 spot. This will hurt Bogut who is not one of their primary options. The team would be able to double team a lot more and Lebron can go at D. Green. They can set pick and rolls with Love and James.

Golden state basically makes their living at the 3pt. line and this would help Cleveland defensive against them. But for this they would need another SF.

Josh Smith, R. Gay, L. Stephenson, Galinari, T. Ariza. T. Evans ?

C- Love
PF- James
SF- Jefferson ?
SG. Shumpert
PG K. Irving

34-24 Footwork
01-20-2016, 02:29 PM
For this reason and more he should move to the 4 spot vs Golden state and Love play the 5 spot. This will hurt Bogut who is not one of their primary options. The team would be able to double team a lot more and Lebron can go at D. Green. They can set pick and rolls with Love and James.

Golden state basically makes their living at the 3pt. line and this would help Cleveland defensive against them. But for this they would need another SF.

Josh Smith, R. Gay, L. Stephenson, Galinari, T. Ariza. T. Evans ?

C- Love
PF- James
SF- Jefferson ?
SG. Shumpert
PG K. Irving

Most of the guys you mentioned (outside of J smith and Gallanari) wouldn't dare play with Lebron. And I think it's a stretch to say that the GSW "live" on the 3 point line.

For fvcks sake....Curry made a curl cut to the rim, caught the ball with one hand and finished a reverse layup before the defense even reacted.

1st play of the game- bogut alley-hoop from a screen and roll because the attention paid to Curry/Klay and etc.

This team is SUPERIOR....nothing the Cavs do, as long as Lebron is the "playmaker" will allow them to keep up

Levity
01-20-2016, 02:38 PM
Love should go play hipster in POR.

not sure what kind of trade can be worked out, though. what position/need is CLE hoping to fill? Besides being 1 player short of the lebrons infamous superstar quota.

HoopSuperstar
01-20-2016, 04:01 PM
Most of the guys you mentioned (outside of J smith and Gallanari) wouldn't dare play with Lebron. And I think it's a stretch to say that the GSW "live" on the 3 point line.

For fvcks sake....Curry made a curl cut to the rim, caught the ball with one hand and finished a reverse layup before the defense even reacted.

1st play of the game- bogut alley-hoop from a screen and roll because the attention paid to Curry/Klay and etc.

This team is SUPERIOR....nothing the Cavs do, as long as Lebron is the "playmaker" will allow them to keep up

They don't "live" at the 3pt. line but they make most of their living there. What I mean is that's their strong point, and if you can take that slightly away from them they won't be that effective. They're a rhythm team with a lot of ball movement so Cleveland needs players to be able to keep a tight defense. They also need to exploit their weakness and that might just be making Bogut move out off the block to guard Love and D. Green to guard L. James.

If that works Bogut would have to go to the bench and that would force Golden State to use their top 5 for most of the game. It can work. But of course they need to make some other adjustments. Cleveland has the talent they just have to find the right formula cause James best years are behind him.

34-24 Footwork
01-20-2016, 04:17 PM
They don't "live" at the 3pt. line but they make most of their living there. What I mean is that's their strong point, and if you can take that slightly away from them they won't be that effective. They're a rhythm team with a lot of ball movement so Cleveland needs players to be able to keep a tight defense. They also need to exploit their weakness and that might just be making Bogut move out off the block to guard Love and D. Green to guard L. James.

If that works Bogut would have to go to the bench and that would force Golden State to use their top 5 for most of the game. It can work. But of course they need to make some other adjustments. Cleveland has the talent they just have to find the right formula cause James best years are behind him.

To me, the Bucks have the blue print - - - - -

LONG, ATHLETIC, players at EVERY position to play the passing lane more effectively, actually force Bogut to play defense and get Draymond into foul trouble.

HoopSuperstar
01-20-2016, 04:22 PM
To me, the Bucks have the blue print - - - - -

LONG, ATHLETIC, players at EVERY position to play the passing lane more effectively, actually force Bogut to play defense and get Draymond into foul trouble.

Very Longgg.

Detroit beat them with a relatively small line up too. Or was it just a fluke?
Cleveland needs to make their 3pt shots, but I don't think they have too many quality spot up shooters.

PP34Deuce
01-20-2016, 04:25 PM

Curry is going to get his. Play physical or make him play defense I say.
Green is the guy you need to take out of the game. He's a legit top 15 player but I believe if you can disrupt him, you disrupt their offense. He's their Defacto PG in the half court.

34-24 Footwork
01-20-2016, 04:29 PM
Very Longgg.

Detroit beat them with a relatively small line up too. Or was it just a fluke?
Cleveland needs to make their 3pt shots, but I don't think they have too many quality spot up shooters.

It wasn't even just that last against the warriors. Making their shots is a minimal thing. The offense CANT BE Lebron holding the ball, going ISO or passing when the shot clock gets low.

What gets the Cavs and their fans in trouble is that they beat up on young, inexperienced teams for 4 or 5 straight games then hang their hat on it. They carry the same shitty blueprint against an elite team and get curbstomped in their own living room with their family watching.

34-24 Footwork
01-20-2016, 04:32 PM
Curry is going to get his. Play physical or make him play defense I say.
Green is the guy you need to take out of the game. He's a legit top 15 player but I believe if you can disrupt him, you disrupt their offense. He's their Defacto PG in the half court.

He's the defacto PG because the spacing that Curry and Thompson provide. He's allowed to flare out on screen and rolls because he's the better option to leave open...when in actually, he's given 3 choices when he catches the ball:

Shoot a WIDE OPEN J.

Drive to score

Drive to kick.

I'm a true believer that the Bucks are the only team in the association that have the personnel to "disturb" the Warriors in a series due to their excessive length at EVERY position (obviously that series will NEVER happen).

Hey Yo
01-20-2016, 04:36 PM

They avg. 30.1 3PA per game. That's 1A in just over every 1:30 per game. They avg. more 3PA than they do 2PA per game. They just took 40 3PA against Cleveland.

Stats show it's not a stretch to say they live/ rely more on the 3PA than the 2PA.

PP34Deuce
01-20-2016, 04:40 PM
He's the defacto PG because the spacing that Curry and Thompson provide. He's allowed to flare out on screen and rolls because he's the better option to leave open...when in actually, he's given 3 choices when he catches the ball:

Shoot a WIDE OPEN J.

Drive to score

Drive to kick.

I'm a true believer that the Bucks are the only team in the association that have the personnel to "disturb" the Warriors in a series due to their excessive length at EVERY position (obviously that series will NEVER happen).

The Bucks are a consistent go to scorer away from being trouble. I agree with you.

In Clevelands case, the best matchup is Lebron at PF with Draymond. Tristan playing the 5 allows rebounding. Cleveland needs one 6'8 athletic wing that can just play defense and play within themselves.

34-24 Footwork
01-20-2016, 04:44 PM
The Bucks are a consistent go to scorer away from being trouble. I agree with you.

In Clevelands case, the best matchup is Lebron at PF with Draymond. Tristan playing the 5 allows rebounding. Cleveland needs one 6'8 athletic wing that can just play defense and play within themselves.

Currently Trevor Ariza, Gay, Robertson, Wes Johnson are the only players that fit that criteria. Not sure they wanna go play with Lebron and become a scapegoat for a failed run at a title.

34-24 Footwork
01-20-2016, 04:47 PM
They avg. 30.1 3PA per game. That's 1A in just over every 1:30 per game. They avg. more 3PA than they do 2PA per game. They just took 40 3PA against Cleveland.

Stats show it's not a stretch to say they live/ rely more on the 3PA than the 2PA.

They ARE NOT living at the 3 pt line. That preconceived notion leads to lanes being EXTREMLEY open allowing plenty of cuts to the basket....making the defense react which usually leads to Curry or Klay being open.

...all this happening while players are moving off the ball. Extremely tough to guard.

Pointguard
01-20-2016, 05:05 PM
While Love didn't have the seniority to get a no trade clause. I believe there was a hand shake or stipulation in there that doesn't make it that easy within the first three years. He gave up a lot by signing early and he had to have some leverage in there somewhere.

SA in a series is really going to kill Love too.

Coach Eddie
01-20-2016, 05:07 PM
While Love didn't have the seniority to get a no trade clause. I believe there was a hand shake or stipulation in there that doesn't make it that easy within the first three years. He gave up a lot by signing early and he had to have some leverage in there somewhere.

Good.

PP34Deuce
01-20-2016, 05:15 PM

Love is injury prone. Him signing that contract to me meant he wasn't sure about banking on his health in 2017( where he could have received a 150 million dollar deal)

He took the 100M now for safety reasons and also being on a team that will compete.

NattyPButter
01-20-2016, 05:28 PM
bla bla bla...team would still have problems even if they traded Kevin Love. The problem is the team don't run many plays. Team is full of low IQ iso players. Lebron, Kyrie, JR Smith, and Shumpert all be out their playing iso ball. The other team's players get to take a break because when one of Cavs players are playing iso ball not a single player is cutting or doing a damn thing. Guys need to be moving and get the others team players tired.

Then you have Lebron who complains and bitch a lot instead of getting back on D. Hell a lot of time he's all the way on the other side of the court picking his teeth while complaining still. Lebron needs to learn to play more off ball instead of sitting in the corner to take one of his ugly ass gangster lean 3pt shots.

No damn reason to be having Love spend most of his time on the 3pt line when he was in Minny playing in the post. Both Kyrie and Lebron maybe need to take less shots and feed the post. Use him right and get a better rim protector. If Love was on any other team he be putting up those numbers he had in Minny, because he wouldn't have Lebron having him camp on the 3pt line.

Pointguard
01-20-2016, 05:54 PM
Love is injury prone. Him signing that contract to me meant he wasn't sure about banking on his health in 2017( where he could have received a 150 million dollar deal)

He took the 100M now for safety reasons and also being on a team that will compete.
I hear what you are saying but it wasn't like other teams didn't want him. Plus the Cavs were committed to another PF who could possibly get the lion's share of minutes in a lot of situations. It wasn't a career move to relish at all. Plus the Eastern Conference presented problems for him. Nor was he getting up for being the third keg.

Lebron23
01-20-2016, 08:48 PM
Just an awful defensive player.

outbreak
01-20-2016, 08:51 PM
Just an awful defensive player.
thread is about love not lebron

Lebron23
01-20-2016, 08:52 PM
More then likely, Kevin Love is going to get traded. A trade to me that makes some sense is Kevin Love to Phoenix for Brandon Knight and Markieff Morris. I would say Eric Bledsoe instead of Brandon Knight, but Bledsoe is out for the year and Knight can play SG, plus I think Phoenix would be more reluctant to give up Bledsoe. They can also probably get away with Knight coming off the bench since he's not a great defender. This team can match up better with GS.

As long as they got rid of Love. I hope they do that trade in a heart beat. They are more successful when they start Tristan Thompson vs. the Warriors.

Nick Young
01-20-2016, 08:56 PM

Love for Randolph.

Memphis gets another white guy and new superstar.

Cleveland gets a power forward who is actually good and plays like a power forward.

branslowski
01-20-2016, 08:59 PM
First they wanted to get rid of Bosh, now they wanna get rid of Love....Welcome to the LeBron Black Hole.

Lebron23
01-20-2016, 09:00 PM
thread is about love not lebron

He also didn't have a good offensive game, but Love's only averaging 6 ppg vs. the Wariors in their head to head match up.

https://vine.co/v/iOL9ezgJdPV

Basura sa defense. Banban.

raprap
01-20-2016, 09:02 PM
Lol the cavs don't need to trade him. Just relegate his role when playing the warriors or spurs. He's pretty useless against those teams.

Lebron23
01-20-2016, 09:09 PM
Basura sa defense. Even a PBA player can score against him. When we play ball. I rather commit a fragrant foul rather than to see my opponent scores easily against me. Just a poor low iq defensive player. You cannot improve on that.