PDA

View Full Version : could lebron play pointcenter against GSW?

Dr Seuss
01-20-2016, 05:20 PM
i mean, why not. green v him match up would favor lebron. surround him with shooters. send klove to SAC for rudy gay, koufos and appropriate filler

Hopper15
01-20-2016, 05:38 PM
Rudy Gay can't shoot or defend.

VengefulAngel
01-20-2016, 05:51 PM
i mean, why not. green v him match up would favor lebron. surround him with shooters. send klove to SAC for rudy gay, koufos and appropriate filler

Good idea poor execution. Someone like Korver or Millsap would be better for Cleveland.

Levity
01-20-2016, 05:53 PM
Good idea poor execution. Someone like Korver or Millsap would be better for Cleveland.

millsap has been FANTASTIC this season, but thats still an interesting proposal.

G-train
01-20-2016, 05:56 PM

Lebron would not have the energy to play point guard on offence, and then be worn down by Green physicality all over the court at same time.
Big man defence, rebounding and other big man roles are very taxing physically, which is why big strong men do it exclusively.
It's too taxing to do that and play point guard.

G0ATbe
01-20-2016, 05:58 PM
green v him match up would favor lebron.
:lol No it wouldn't

VengefulAngel
01-20-2016, 06:02 PM
millsap has been FANTASTIC this season, but thats still an interesting proposal.

It helps both teams, as it suits Atlanta's style of play and obviously helps Cleveland. Millsap can also fill minutes for Lebron to rest.

swagga
01-20-2016, 06:05 PM

honestly green and lebron together is such a load of ugly... just saying.

PP34Deuce
01-20-2016, 06:20 PM
:lol No it wouldn't

Other than that block steal Green had on James, He can't meet up great with James over the course of a series.

Cleveland moves Lebron to the 4 force green to play actual defense man to man and run up and down the court.
GSW move Iggy to the 4(Absolutely see Kerr/Walton doing this)
Lebron has posted Iggy up successfully in the post more than on the perimeter.

Either way, it takes advantage of a matchup Lebron has. He can't drive easily on Iggy like Green. This Cleveland team has all kinds of lineups to play and needs a coach to be more creative. I hate George Karl but even he would be creative than Blatt. Blatt to me is a middle mans Thibs.

Asukal
01-20-2016, 06:22 PM
lefloppy should stop trying to be the point guard so his team could start getting proper touches. :oldlol:

34-24 Footwork
01-20-2016, 08:20 PM
Lol @ Lebron playing point guard. You guys don't get it.

They'd stick Iggy on him full court....steals and turnovers galore.

coin24
01-20-2016, 08:24 PM
More bran iso? Just what the cavs need:lol