PDA

View Full Version : Jerry West to Kobe: "I love you like a son"

AirTupac
01-21-2016, 04:38 AM
From the logo himself to DA GAWD Kobe. Wow, so much greatness and happiness here.

46 seconds in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERVpv8kNXcA&feature=youtu.be&t=46s

CavaliersFTW
01-21-2016, 04:43 AM
Jerry West is a real class act and seems like one of the realest coolest dudes to be around. In all the videos I've seen of him off the court interacting with players/kids/media/etc when he loosens up or talks to someone you see glimpses of his youthful bravado as if he's fresh off of dropping 50 points on an opponent from his playing days.

TheImmortal
01-21-2016, 04:58 AM
Meanwhile in Cleveland.. the other legendary West:

http://i.imgur.com/CkoUn5T.jpg

AirTupac
01-21-2016, 10:49 AM
Jerry West is a real class act and seems like one of the realest coolest dudes to be around. In all the videos I've seen of him off the court interacting with players/kids/media/etc when he loosens up or talks to someone you see glimpses of his youthful bravado as if he's fresh off of dropping 50 points on an opponent from his playing days.

The logo :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

kennethgriffin
01-21-2016, 11:08 AM
what a bunch of cheapskates

give kobe an expensive bottle of champaign... then 2 seconds later they ask if they can get down on it

"youre gonna like it. its really good"

thats why you bought it. cause you knew you liked it and youd be drinking it.

Springsteen
01-21-2016, 11:40 AM
what a bunch of cheapskates

give kobe an expensive bottle of champaign... then 2 seconds later they ask if they can get down on it

"youre gonna like it. its really good"

thats why you bought it. cause you knew you liked it and youd be drinking it.

That Kobe contract got them cutting costs even at the top :eek:

AnaheimLakers24
01-21-2016, 12:36 PM
Greatest player evaluator ever.

Glad he spoke on dlo so mitch could pull the trigger

kennethgriffin
01-21-2016, 12:37 PM
That Kobe contract got them cutting costs even at the top :eek:

its warriors management

:facepalm

Coach Eddie
01-21-2016, 12:46 PM
These kinds of comments are low key terrible if you have children.

G-Funk
01-21-2016, 01:56 PM
From the logo himself to DA GAWD Kobe. Wow, so much greatness and happiness here.

46 seconds in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERVpv8kNXcA&feature=youtu.be&t=46s
Deep shyt right there is

Nash
01-21-2016, 03:14 PM
Loves him like a son and still rates Lebron higher.

Draz
01-21-2016, 03:15 PM
He loves his demeanor. Nothing else. Dumbass comment if you ask me. They probably have no real connection outside of basketball. You love a man's dedication to the game you once dedicated your heart and soul too. You're a fan of him, nothing more.

4 Inches
01-21-2016, 03:18 PM
Nice of him to feel like this considering what happened with his own father :applause:

AirTupac
01-21-2016, 03:36 PM
He loves his demeanor. Nothing else. Dumbass comment if you ask me. They probably have no real connection outside of basketball. You love a man's dedication to the game you once dedicated your heart and soul too. You're a fan of him, nothing more.

So basically you dont know what youre talking about? Theyve known each other since Kobe was 17. It started with basketball and it grew out of that. Cmon bruh

Cold soul
01-21-2016, 05:22 PM

What? It goes beyond this West and Kobe have been super close friends since Kobe was 17 years old West took Kobe under his wing taught him everything he knew how to approach and prepare for NBA.