PDA

View Full Version : Mozgov has the worst hands in the league, why does Blatt love him?

Gus Hemmingway
01-22-2016, 03:25 PM
This guy has been atrocious this year - 6/4/0 is his statline, a starting NBA center statline

- can't finish around the rim
- fumbles great passes to him
- gets roasted on PnR's
- turnover prone
- 90% of his shots get blocked

What does Timofy actually excel in? :rolleyes:

Gus Hemmingway
01-22-2016, 05:40 PM
That was Blatt's boy, he's been playing atrocious, 6/4/0 as a starting center.

This guy is on the block officially, trade incoming, book it

jayfan
01-22-2016, 05:45 PM
What a terrible move that would be. Therefore, it should surprise no one if it happens.

RepMe
01-22-2016, 06:09 PM
Why does LeBron need so many scapegoats?

Rocketswin2013
01-22-2016, 07:48 PM
What a terrible move that would be. Therefore, it should surprise no one if it happens.

Mozgov has been horrific this season. There have been 3 - 5 times this year where he would humiliate himself at the rim. Mainly on offense, and I'd sit there shocked that a guy could blow easy chances spectacularly.

This guy's absolute free fall is the most underrated reason for the Cavs underachieving. Him being healthy on the team as is, is the difference between losing and winning in the Finals. He's a bad NBA player now. He used to be really good. Like a top 10 center.

Neutral defense and terrible offense. Compared to his decent offense and dominant defense last year. If he decided against the surgery, Blatt would probably have his job and I think the Cavs would win this year. Things are the complete opposite though.

Cocaine80s
01-22-2016, 07:49 PM
R.I.P Mozgov

No Blatt means no excuses for him now. Hope it lights a fire under his ass

Done_And_Done
01-22-2016, 07:51 PM
Mozgov has been horrific this season. There have been 3 - 5 times this year where he would humiliate himself at the rim. Mainly on offense, and I'd sit there shocked that a guy could blow easy chances spectacularly.

This guy's absolute free fall is the most underrated reason for the Cavs underachieving. Him being healthy on the team as is, is the difference between losing and winning in the Finals. He's a bad NBA player now. He used to be really good. Like a top 10 center.

Neutral defense and terrible offense. Compared to his decent offense and dominant defense last year. If he decided against the surgery, Blatt would probably have his job and I think the Cavs would win this year. Things are the complete opposite though.

Why do you suppose his game went to shit in the span of months?

Hey Yo
01-22-2016, 07:53 PM
R.I.P Mozgov

No Blatt means no excuses for him now. Hope it lights a fire under his ass
Being an UFA this summer and looking for the biggest payday of his career means the fire should have been lit from opening season tip-off.

Rocketswin2013
01-22-2016, 07:56 PM
Why do you suppose his game went to shit in the span of months?
surgery.