PDA

View Full Version : Woman Gets Her Boyfriend Beat Up After Spitting on Another Man Inside

UK2K
01-22-2016, 04:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVIc6zfDGD0

Three takeaways from this video:

A) Keep your hoe on a leash. If she starts spitting at some dude, who's ass do you think hes going to go after? Yours.

B) The dude got absolutely pummeled. How embarrassing.

C) Pay special attention to the 2:19 mark. He pulled out the 'pretend like I'm barely conscious, but now that he let up, I'm going to barrel roll and... HAYUKEN! Ninja chop of some sort' move. Creative.

pastis
01-22-2016, 05:02 PM
this women fulfills the stereotype of black women i have. big, ugly ass, chubby/fat, very noisy and....proud of it.

the other two blacks: :banana:

oh and btw: nobody helped again in a fvcking subway full of people. disgrace

Draz
01-22-2016, 08:05 PM
Someone posted this already. I took that train years ago to see an ex. That's the 7 train. Probably one of the worst trains EVER.

Hawker
01-22-2016, 08:15 PM
this women fulfills the stereotype of black women i have. big, ugly ass, chubby/fat, very noisy and....proud of it.

the other two blacks: :banana:

oh and btw: nobody helped again in a fvcking subway full of people. disgrace

I can only imagine that a scene like this would be pure entertainment for Europeans, Aussies and Kiwis. Like they would hope to see something like this happen in America.

When they get home, "You know all those videos of black people yelling and screaming and fighting? They really are all like that!"

:lol It'll be like Americans seeing Germans screaming Das Boot after every drink.

ace23
01-22-2016, 08:17 PM
:roll:

BasedTom
01-22-2016, 08:19 PM
I would have beat the fck out of that fat ho wasting everyone's time and blocking the train from exiting

lmao @ that relatively normal looking dude having that hideous beast as his gf. no wonder black guys are desperate to find white girls

ROCSteady
01-22-2016, 08:30 PM
There's no excuse for any self-respecting man to court that beast as a romantic possibility.

NO EXCUSE.

Draz
01-22-2016, 08:38 PM
There's no excuse for any self-respecting man to court that beast as a romantic possibility.

NO EXCUSE.
Man she looks like she can give my dck a good swallowing. That man ain't wanna lose that

UK2K
01-22-2016, 08:39 PM
The dude throwing the punches looked fundamental. Wide stance, low center of graviry, using those hips to generate power in his hooks.

Dude was like 'I'm trying to get to work'.

poido123
01-22-2016, 08:41 PM
Women these days have big mouths and don't think of their partner when they want to have their opinion in public. Same for traffic rage.

This is one thing that pisses me off about my fiance. She has nearly got me into some hairy situations with her road rage and outspoken ways.

Draz
01-22-2016, 08:43 PM
Lets be serious. We all agree he should of fcked that pig up.

WindmiLL
01-22-2016, 08:48 PM
This is one thing that pisses me off about my fiance. She has nearly got me into some hairy situations with her road rage and outspoken ways.

Yeah, obviously she should not count on you in those situations....

KiiiiNG
01-22-2016, 08:54 PM
Women these days have big mouths and don't think of their partner when they want to have their opinion in public. Same for traffic rage.

Cute little plug about your imaginary wife/gf/fiance. You're not fooling ANYONE though, brother. You think the more you bring "her" up the more credible the fabricated story seems, but as usual when it comes to your thinking, it's the exact opposite.

:yaohappy:

blablabla
01-22-2016, 09:23 PM
I feel sry for her boy he wanted no part of that shit

must have been awkward subway ride afterwards

DonDadda59
01-22-2016, 09:29 PM

Let's be real bruh. You keep trying to get into 'hairy situations' on your own (http://www.onenightrelationship.com/casual-relationship/71f/65a/poido123/) :lol

And I don't condone violence against women, but if that construction worker had decked that loud wildebeest... I wouldn't have lost sleep over it.

Hopefully her boyfriend took that opportunity to learn a life lesson and re-thought some of his choices.

Patrick Chewing
01-22-2016, 09:37 PM
Which of them dudes was Don??

DonDadda59
01-22-2016, 09:45 PM
Which of them dudes was Don??

I'm in a different video, turning tu padre into a cuck while clapping tu madre's cheeks.

How do you say cuck in Espanglish? :confusedshrug:

KiiiiNG
01-22-2016, 09:46 PM
Let's be real bruh. You keep trying to get into 'hairy situations' on your own (http://www.onenightrelationship.com/casual-relationship/71f/65a/poido123/) :lol

:roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLmd0100T9g

poido123
01-22-2016, 09:52 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLmd0100T9g

Still living deep in your head simon :oldlol:

plowking
01-22-2016, 09:53 PM
The dude who hit the other dude is a spastic. Why?

The one normal person in the whole exchange is the dude who got beat up. SMH.

KiiiiNG
01-22-2016, 09:56 PM

http://www.onenightrelationship.com/casual-relationship/71f/65a/poido123/

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

poido123
01-22-2016, 09:58 PM
http://www.onenightrelationship.com/casual-relationship/71f/65a/poido123/

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

It's been posted and a thread has been made about it.

Why do you care so much? Because I don't. Single life, you do what you have to do.

DonDadda59
The dude who hit the other dude is a spastic. Why?

The one normal person in the whole exchange is the dude who got beat up. SMH.

Yup. Nothing but trash in that vid and an innocent bystander. Dude needs to reevaluate his life and choices. Hopefully some sense was literally beaten into him. Choose your company better. Nothing good will ever come from associating with women like that. Absolutely nothing.

ROCSteady
Man she looks like she can give my dck a good swallowing. That man ain't wanna lose that

Kobayashi could most likely give your dck a good swallowing too, I'm guessing you wouldn't seek that out, wouldya?

He's prettier to boot. :facepalm

Smook B
01-22-2016, 09:59 PM
medium build, athletic.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CqpxhANrHzc/UwFfZEjh2BI/AAAAAAAACrc/XkSyNp1MWVo/s1600/1.gif

ROCSteady
01-22-2016, 10:03 PM

And I don't condone violence against women, but if that construction worker had decked that loud wildebeest... I wouldn't have lost sleep over it.

Hopefully her boyfriend took that opportunity to learn a life lesson and re-thought some of his choices.

:oldlol:

DonD been coming at poido and Chewing like they're twin dragons and he's Sir Lancelot locked in the zone

KiiiiNG
01-22-2016, 10:03 PM
It's been posted and a thread has been made about it.

Why do you care so much? Because I don't. Single life, you do what you have to do.
Even if it means lying incessantly on a message board about having a fiance. :lol

We all know you're too socially retarded to EVER sustain any sort of relationship with a female. I bet your own mom doesn't even talk to you anymore, you follicly challenged ***. :banana:

DonDadda59
01-22-2016, 10:05 PM
:oldlol:

DonD been coming at poido and Chewing like they're twin dragons and he's Sir Lancelot locked in the zone

Nigguhs got to learn. They simply have to learn. Years from now they'll look back and thank me for the life lessons I imparted on them. Tough love's not pretty. :confusedshrug:

plowking
01-22-2016, 10:05 PM
Yup. Nothing but trash in that vid and an innocent bystander. Dude needs to reevaluate his life and choices. Hopefully some sense was literally beaten into him. Choose your company better. Nothing good will ever come from associating with women like that. Absolutely nothing.

I completely agree. Sometimes it is your fault simply based on the company you choose. People get complacent and scared though, and are too afraid to leave something.

There is literally nothing that can happen on the train that can make me mad enough to spit on someone or punch them. Unless someone does it to me I guess, but neither of them should have been that fired up in the first place.

plowking
01-22-2016, 10:07 PM
DonD going in on other Bulls fans! Not sure if it is a wise move for the future. Y'all gotta be strong against possible incoming Curry or Bron championships, and possible comparisons to Jordan!

poido123
01-22-2016, 10:08 PM
Even if it means lying incessantly on a message board about having a fiance. :lol

We all know you're too socially retarded to EVER sustain any sort of relationship with a female. I bet your own mom doesn't even talk to you anymore, you follicly challenged ***. :banana:

Coming from you, the nerd who poses as an internet bully :oldlol:

KiiiiNG
01-22-2016, 10:10 PM
Coming from you, the nerd who poses as an internet bully :oldlol:
I'm the farthest thing from a nerd, and your hairline is the farthest thing from your forehead. But I still can't stop laughing at the fact you keep lying on here about someone that doesn't exist.

Everytime I see you post I'm gonna bring it up. :lol

DonDadda59
01-22-2016, 10:12 PM
DonD going in on other Bulls fans! Not sure if it is a wise move for the future. Y'all gotta be strong against possible incoming Curry or Bron championships, and possible comparisons to Jordan!

I don't know what the hell happened to Poido. Dude used to be a chill Jordan/Bulls fan. Then the word 'ISIS' started popping up more and the man just lost his damn mind. I don't know if he started huffing paint or he caught syphilis from one of the hoes on that site and it's spreading to his brain...

It's just sad to witness. :(

Jameerthefear
01-22-2016, 10:12 PM
I'm the farthest thing from a nerd, and your hairline is the farthest thing from your forehead. But I still can't stop laughing at the fact you keep lying on here about someone that doesn't exist.

Everytime I see you post I'm gonna bring it up. :lol
oh boy :roll: :roll:

plowking
01-22-2016, 10:51 PM
The Bulls championship cruise is sinking. Heard it here first!

Both prospective championships and former ones!

Sarcastic
01-23-2016, 12:33 AM
Someone posted this already. I took that train years ago to see an ex. That's the 7 train. Probably one of the worst trains EVER.

That's not the 7. That's the 2/5 line, Jackson Avenue in the Bronx.

The one your thinking of is underground, which is Vernon Blvd.

Smoke117
01-23-2016, 12:40 AM
Damn...I felt bad for that cat. I guess that's what you get for being with a big loud bitch.

Draz
01-23-2016, 12:47 AM
That's not the 7. That's the 2/5 line, Jackson Avenue in the Bronx.

The one your thinking of is underground, which is Vernon Blvd.
No dude the 7 is above ground and has a Jackson Avenue too I believe.. or maybe Jackson ST cant remember but they all suck

Sarcastic
01-23-2016, 01:03 AM
No dude the 7 is above ground and has a Jackson Avenue too I believe.. or maybe Jackson ST cant remember but they all suck

Trust me. My ex gf used to live right by that station. I know it well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson_Avenue_(IRT_White_Plains_Road_Line)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1f/Jackson_Av_IRT_WHP_plat_jeh.JPG/300px-Jackson_Av_IRT_WHP_plat_jeh.JPG

The one you are thinking of is this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernon_Boulevard_%E2%80%93_Jackson_Avenue_(IRT_Flu shing_Line)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/10/Vernon-Jackson_IRT_WB_stair_jeh.jpg/250px-Vernon-Jackson_IRT_WB_stair_jeh.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/4e/NYCSub_7_Vernon_Jackson_3.jpg/300px-NYCSub_7_Vernon_Jackson_3.jpg

Pointguard
01-23-2016, 01:04 AM
That's the Bronx the 2 or 5 train. It can be a wild train.

The 7 train is in Queens and is one of the nicer trains that goes out to the Met games and the US Open. Several posters here actually take that train frequently, including myself for most of my childhood.

TheMan
01-23-2016, 08:54 AM
That guy should be put in jail.

The fat pig bitch instigated the whole situation but the dude he beat up didn't want to start no shit yet that gorilla attacked him unprovoked.

The fat ho deserve a beatdown so next time she don't act like a ****.

TheMan
01-23-2016, 09:07 AM
I don't know what the hell happened to Poido. Dude used to be a chill Jordan/Bulls fan. Then the word 'ISIS' started popping up more and the man just lost his damn mind. I don't know if he started huffing paint or he caught syphilis from one of the hoes on that site and it's spreading to his brain...

It's just sad to witness. :(
Yeah, Poido was a cool cat then he became unhinged :facepalm

You Cant Ban Me
01-23-2016, 10:13 AM
***** said you and your girl a bch.... i would ran in his shit right there and then.I will always throw the 1st punch im not waiting for you

tomtucker
01-23-2016, 12:34 PM
bitch was taking pictures of the guy on her phone, i would have gone apeshit if some sow took pictures of me........ and bitch was holding the train back by blocking the doors :facepalm other folks should have pushed her out........preferably under the train !

Draz
01-23-2016, 03:07 PM
LMFAOOO WHOEVER NEGGED ME

You deadass took 1PT away FAM LMAOOO

STATUTORY
01-23-2016, 03:16 PM
dunno why that boy is in construction, guy can be contending in the UFC 205 division right now. vicious ground and pound

BlakFrankWhite
01-24-2016, 04:34 AM
Cute little plug about your imaginary wife/gf/fiance. You're not fooling ANYONE though, brother. You think the more you bring "her" up the more credible the fabricated story seems, but as usual when it comes to your thinking, it's the exact opposite.

:yaohappy:

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Muh man with the slay!