PDA

View Full Version : So It's LeBrons Fault?

Noyze
01-22-2016, 08:01 PM
Didn't Doc Rivers & George Karl praise Tyronn Lue as an assistant?
Didn't Woj report that Bron wasn't consulted by Cavs management before they made the move? Although he was informed it would happen.
Isn't Lue universally loved by players?
Shouldn't we blame milk supply boosters if the corner store doesn't have any?

outbreak
01-22-2016, 08:05 PM
If you really believe Lebron isn't involved in every aspect of this cavs make up then I have a bridge to sell you

dhsilv
01-22-2016, 08:13 PM
If you really believe Lebron isn't involved in every aspect of this cavs make up then I have a bridge to sell you

I'd buy he wasn't consulted. He likely told them his wishes....

All that said I have a hard time believing Lue is going to be a better coach, but hey coaching is a weird thing sometimes. I just can't think of him as anything other than that annoying defender that gave Iverson problems in the finals against the lakers. Either way good for him, but I don't see this being better for the cavs.

buddha
01-22-2016, 08:28 PM
Doc Rivers is a jackass and George Karl looks like the cop from the Simpsons.

jayfan
01-22-2016, 08:48 PM
Yes.

RepMe
01-22-2016, 08:49 PM
I'd buy he wasn't consulted. He likely told them his wishes....

So this.

Back In Shape
01-22-2016, 08:52 PM
http://dindunuffins.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/sheeeeeit.jpg

ShawkFactory
01-22-2016, 08:55 PM
Everything is about Lebron. Always.

And those same people that make everything about him claim that he's irrelevant :lol

Straight_Ballin
01-22-2016, 08:57 PM
Everything is about Lebron. Always.

And those same people that make everything about him claim that he's irrelevant :lol

He is irrelevant. This firing of Blatt doesn't change the outcome of the finals in the slightest.

Baldstans live for success in the playoffs while Curry fans and Duncan fans live for success in the FINALS.

ShawkFactory
01-22-2016, 09:16 PM
He is irrelevant. This firing of Blatt doesn't change the outcome of the finals in the slightest.

Baldstans live for success in the playoffs while Curry fans and Duncan fans live for success in the FINALS.
Do you know what irrelevant means..?

He certainly isn't irrelevant to you, for example. I don't think I've ever seen you make a post that wasn't about him.

BuffaloBill
01-22-2016, 09:42 PM
No. Nothing is ever Bron's fault