PDA

View Full Version : These 'Meet the Hoopers' Commercials can go **** themselves

Westbrook0
01-22-2016, 11:26 PM
I swear to f.ucking God. Two different commercials. Both of them played every fuc.king commercial break. 25 commercial breaks per game. 82 games for your favorite team per year. That's more than 2,000 times seeing each of these God damn stupid motherfu.cking commercials.

**** State Farm. Not only will I never, ever purchase insurance from State Farm for as long as I fuc.king live, I will actively campaign against them every chance I have, and spend my time and resources driving every single person that I possibly can away from State Farm.

buddha
01-22-2016, 11:31 PM
insurance companies are a problem. they make way too much money. proof right there that you don't need insurance.

La Frescobaldi
01-22-2016, 11:32 PM
I swear to f.ucking God. Two different commercials. Both of them played every fuc.king commercial break. 25 commercial breaks per game. 82 games for your favorite team per year. That's more than 2,000 times seeing each of these God damn stupid motherfu.cking commercials.

**** State Farm. Not only will I never, ever purchase insurance from State Farm for as long as I fuc.king live, I will actively campaign against them every chance I have, and spend my time and resources driving every single person that I possibly can away from State Farm.

these right here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDcuKcUom10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwmRMCC1L7A

TommyGriffin
01-22-2016, 11:35 PM
How hasn't everyone figured out that insurance is a huge scam?

La Frescobaldi
01-22-2016, 11:35 PM

they all love warren buffett

Back In Shape
01-22-2016, 11:36 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/WDcuKcUom10/maxresdefault.jpg

WayOfWade
01-23-2016, 12:00 AM
I like these the first two times I saw them... I am now on my 100+ times seeing it and it has gotten extremely old

Nick Young
01-23-2016, 12:03 AM
They are the absolute worst. Why the hell would Jordan agree to this? Zero pride.

warriorfan
01-23-2016, 12:04 AM

KG the old school grampa

DeAndre the woman

little kevin love

Chris Paul the uptight loser dad

roles were cast perfectly

BasedTom
01-23-2016, 12:10 AM
the neighbor clearly fcked deandre. little kevin is a spitting image

chris paul needs to phone Maury ASAP

La Frescobaldi
01-23-2016, 03:37 PM

these movies are freaking horrific and should be banned from the planet.

4 Inches
01-23-2016, 03:42 PM
They really got another brother dressing up in drag :facepalm
CP3 being a house ni99a wasn't enough ?

dhsilv
01-23-2016, 03:52 PM

it's amazing how many companies just make you refuse to buy their stuff. For example who would buy anything from old navy? They have intentionally branded themselves as the people who make you want to kill the ad agency.

dhsilv
01-23-2016, 03:54 PM
They are the absolute worst. Why the hell would Jordan agree to this? Zero pride.

There's no real man who has an issue dressing in drag. Only insecure omega's wouldn't crack up over doing it.

dhsilv
01-23-2016, 03:55 PM
insurance companies are a problem. they make way too much money. proof right there that you don't need insurance.

yeah drive without insurance....

oarabbus
01-23-2016, 06:11 PM

Insurance is a scam until you need it...

Rocketswin2013
01-23-2016, 06:41 PM
I change the channel every time.

Spaulding
01-23-2016, 06:52 PM
They really got another brother dressing up in drag :facepalm
CP3 being a house ni99a wasn't enough ?

Shame on the one getting dressed up. Don't blame the marketing team.

bdreason
01-23-2016, 06:54 PM
The "Rings" commercial is hilarious. Good acting all around. :applause:

Dro
01-23-2016, 07:11 PM
I'm surprised nobody bought this up sooner. My issue is Jordan in that dress...This is what hollywood does to black men, always trying to make them feminine, dress them up in dresses, play the gayest roles, all to lessen the possible "threat" of a successful black man. And these fools let them do it.

Everybody else going along with it is some bs too, especially KG, I would think he woulda said **** that but he's just the grandpa so no harm really done to his rep. But Chris Paul basically playing Jordan's husband, Love playing their son, all that shit is pretty ridiculous.

Bosnian Sajo
01-23-2016, 07:22 PM
I'm surprised nobody bought this up sooner. My issue is Jordan in that dress...This is what hollywood does to black men, always trying to make them feminine, dress them up in dresses, play the gayest roles, all to lessen the possible "threat" of a successful black man. And these fools let them do it.

Everybody else going along with it is some bs too, especially KG, I would think he woulda said **** that but he's just the grandpa so no harm really done to his rep. But Chris Paul basically playing Jordan's husband, Love playing their son, all that shit is pretty ridiculous.

It's a ****ing joke, lighten up. It's not like he did it for free, you'd probably do it as well in a heartbeat if someone offered you money to dress up.

Dro
01-23-2016, 07:50 PM
It's a ****ing joke, lighten up. It's not like he did it for free, you'd probably do it as well in a heartbeat if someone offered you money to dress up.
Don't confuse my standards with yours. Obviously you are clueless to the entire point of what I'm saying but hey, thats on you. If you dont know this issue exists, or don't care, then fine. You might think its a joke, and it is and the joke's on everybody in that commercial whether they know it or not.

Dave Chappelle has spoke on this, other successful black men have spoke on this. Whether you're aware or care, is up to you. But its not a "joke" unless the "joke" is how this country continues to try to immasculate a black man. Nobody wants to hear people telling the truth, everybody wants to sweep shit under the rug and act like its not a big deal. You do you bro.