View Full Version : The grim truth about the Cavs

Im Still Ballin
01-23-2016, 02:16 AM
Lebron just isn't that good anymore

Because of that, the roof is a 60 win team

They can't compete with 70 win teams like Spurs and Warriors

Im Still Ballin
01-23-2016, 02:24 AM
I have defended Lebron but the bottom line is he just isn't the same guy he was in Miami

LoneyROY7
01-23-2016, 02:24 AM
ISB. :applause:

Im Still Ballin
01-23-2016, 02:27 AM
It's like

Lebron and the Cavs are making all these big moves like they aren't living up to their potential

But that's just it

They have been living up to the potential

On pace for 60 wins or so

They just aren't good enough to get to Spurs/Warriors level

Cavs don't have Curry, and they don't have Pop

They have Lebron and that isn't good enough like it used to be

warriorfan
01-23-2016, 02:28 AM
like what I said to hamtaro earlier

everything op said is true

most people that arnt lebron riders feel the same

red1
01-23-2016, 02:33 AM
we'll see. warriors and spurs are certainly playing all-time basketball but let's not forget that the cavs were two wins away last year

Nick Young
01-23-2016, 02:34 AM

Prime Lebron wouldn't have been able to beat these teams either, unless he learns how to knockdown open shots and move without the ball.

Straight_Ballin
01-23-2016, 02:56 AM

2/6 was never that good to being with.

34-24 Footwork
01-23-2016, 03:02 AM
we'll see. warriors and spurs are certainly playing all-time basketball but let's not forget that the cavs were two wins away last year

Lol. Lebron fans

"b..b..b..but losing is better than winning... :cry: :cry: "

Straight_Ballin
01-23-2016, 03:07 AM
Lol. Lebron fans

"b..b..b..but losing is better than winning... :cry: :cry: "

Only fan base in the world that prides themselves on being a stan of losing. I'm sure the philosophy mimics their own role in life.

Bran fam stays losing yet again. Oh well. Live and learn.

KiiiiNG
01-23-2016, 03:11 AM
You were obligated to give me (or dubeta) a two week notice before resigning from your position in the LeBron Family.

It's unfortunate, but I'm gonna have to report you.

****TO ANYONE INTERESTED FOR A POSITION IN THE LEBRON FAMILY, PLEASE CONTACT ME OR DUBETA. WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.

Future looks better than ever and LeBron is still the best in the world. We'd love to hear from you!

:rockon:

Straight_Ballin
01-23-2016, 03:23 AM
You were obligated to give me (or dubeta) a two week notice before resigning from your position in the LeBron Family.

****TO ANYONE INTERESTED FOR A POSITION IN THE LEBRON FAMILY, PLEASE CONTACT ME OR DUBETA. WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.

Future looks better than ever and LeBron is still the best in the world. We'd love to hear from you!

Going up against 2 potential 70 win teams, shooting the worst % of his career past 3ft, got blown out 132-98, yet future looks better than ever. :lol

KiiiiNG
01-23-2016, 03:35 AM
Going up against 2 potential 70 win teams, shooting the worst % of his career past 3ft, got blown out 132-98, yet future looks better than ever. :lol
^^^

These are the type of meltdowns we expect you to create as a member of the LeBron fam. But that's only a tiny aspect of the gig. Obviously you need to have charisma, talent, high IQ, great work ethic, and a hunger for ambassadorship. But those are just the general requirements. Once you're actually in the LeBron family we expect perfection. Joining the LeBron family isn't something you do for fun; it's a way of life.

Rule number 1: Never criticize LeBron

Rule number 2: Never criticize a fellow member

The rest of the rules will be presented to you through a private message after we've accepted your application. Good luck guys

Gus Hemmingway
01-23-2016, 03:36 AM
^^^

These are the type of meltdowns we expect you to create as a member of the LeBron fam. But that's only a tiny aspect of the gig. Obviously you need to have charisma, talent, high IQ, great work ethic, and a hunger for ambassadorship. But those are just the general requirements. Once you're actually in the LeBron family we expect perfection. Joining the LeBron family isn't something you do for fun; it's a way of life.

Rule number 1: Never criticize LeBron

Rule number 2: Never criticize a fellow member

The rest of the rules will be presented to you through a private message after we've accepted your application. Good luck guys
:roll: :roll: :roll:

:applause: :applause: :applause:

theaussieguy
01-23-2016, 03:38 AM
Agree 100%, sure Lebron is still versatile and a freak but at the end of the day you still need to get that ball into the hoop and he just happens to suck at doing so now. The only way he consistently score is if he attacks the basket all game long but that just leaves him with very little energy to do much else.

Spurs m8
01-23-2016, 03:48 AM
Thread of truth, LeBron has declined too much

Mr. Jabbar
01-23-2016, 03:49 AM
the kwan is right with this one

poido123
01-23-2016, 03:59 AM

You are such a f.cking loser :oldlol:

Lebron family? Me and Dubeta? :roll:

Meanwhile at Simon's house...

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2014/02/parents-basement.jpg

Bless Mathews
01-23-2016, 05:22 AM

:facepalm

The biggest beta bitch in the history of the sports world.

Yes.

Im Still Ballin
01-23-2016, 05:59 AM
:facepalm

The biggest beta bitch in the history of the sports world.

Yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKU7r4Cyx_8

JohnFreeman
01-23-2016, 06:00 AM
Ballin trolling AND cucking these posters

Dr Hawk
01-23-2016, 06:05 AM
Leborn has a great durability, but because of his playstyle and lack of jumpshooting, he might have the worst longevity among the top 10, if he ever makes it