PDA

View Full Version : How did the Kobe fam so successfully merge with the Curry fam?

CavaliersFTW
01-23-2016, 03:38 AM
I mean, the transition was so seamless no one can even pin point when it happened it's as if the players are basically the same recipe of greatness. As one former best-player-on-the-planet retired gracefully the other rose to prominence :applause:

warriorfan
01-23-2016, 03:42 AM
mutual respect between big dicked alphas

BasedTom
01-23-2016, 03:43 AM
kobe passed the torch.

Spurs m8
01-23-2016, 03:44 AM
Losers follow wagons

Jameerthefear
is OP the most pathetic poster on this site?

KiiiiNG
https://m.popkey.co/6f249f/GMbWe.gif

Just noting your ******ry for future reference. I'm temporarily the LeBron family archivist until we find a replacement for ISB.

imnew09
01-23-2016, 03:47 AM
Fam stays strong !

Both players represent California man

Mr. Jabbar
01-23-2016, 03:47 AM
Both families have wise leaders and share a common vision on the sport. Its a match made in heaven.

The recent annihilation of the lebron family poses an interesting threat though, as we now lack a common enemy. The dray n klay family was en route to become a decent force until gus shot himself in the foot with the going to the game thread.

Only god knows for how long we will rule this place uncontested..

KiiiiNG
01-23-2016, 03:48 AM
Both families have wise leaders and share a common vision on the sport. Its a match made in heaven.

The recent annihilation of the lebron family poses an interesting threat though, as we now lack a common enemy. The dray n klay family was en route to become a decent force until gus shot himself in the foot with the going to the game thread.

Mhmmm.

WayOfWade
01-23-2016, 03:52 AM
This thread tempts me to try and join the LeBron family, however the Curry/Kobe family is too powerful at the moment, perhaps at a later time. KiiiiNG doing good work though :applause:

CavaliersFTW
01-23-2016, 03:57 AM

Just noting your ******ry for future reference. I'm temporarily the LeBron family archivist until we find a replacement for ISB.
They're dead. You'll have to start a Lebron family archive channel like my Wilt Chamberlain archive or no one will believe half the shit lebron family did.

*Grainy footage of silkkthesister****er sniffing his sisters panties

*2010 mass exodus of 'cavs' fans

*2010 surge of life long die hard 'heat' fans

*2013 the brick that shall never be mentioned that lead to a ray allen 3

*2015 mass exodus of 'heat' fans

*2015 surge of life long die hard 'cavs' fans

etc

Mr. Jabbar
01-23-2016, 03:58 AM
the Curry/Kobe family is too powerful at the moment

indeed. it is.

it will only get worse though -or better- depending if you're out/in

Mr. Jabbar
01-23-2016, 04:00 AM
They're dead. You'll have to start a Lebron family archive channel like my Wilt Chamberlain archive or no one will believe half the shit lebron family did.

etc

*Dec 2015 (final chapter); the infiltration of mr. jabbar

SpaceJam

etc

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

warriorfan
This thread tempts me to try and join the LeBron family, however the Curry/Kobe family is too powerful at the moment, perhaps at a later time. KiiiiNG doing good work though :applause:

hayward fam needs you

masondixon will be down

theaussieguy
01-23-2016, 04:01 AM
because it was real. Noone ever bought the Lebron transition because despite his athletic gifts he lacked that true baller killer instinct, you could see his mind ticking over with every play, you knew exactly what he was thinking at any given moment and his insecurities often outshone his achievements. He was no cold blooded killer like Kobe and Curry.

Lebron fam stay losing.

CavaliersFTW
01-23-2016, 04:02 AM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/1-20-2016/qTxcbe.gif

:roll:

Mr. Jabbar
01-23-2016, 04:03 AM
because it was real. Noone ever bought the Lebron transition because despite his athletic gifts he lacked that true baller killer instinct, you could see his mind ticking over with every play, you knew exactly what he was thinking at any given moment and his insecurities often outshone his achievements. He was no cold blooded killer like Kobe and Curry.

Lebron fam stay losing.

dagger post :eek:

peed over a dead corpse

BasedTom
01-23-2016, 04:04 AM

etc
still here going strong :dancin

meanwhile cleveland is still ringless and wilt is still a lifeless corpse, long since forgotten and surpassed

WayOfWade
01-23-2016, 04:08 AM
hayward fam needs you

masondixon will be down
There's a Hayward Fam? If there is its population is probably just 1, me. Xiao_Yao_You isn't even a Hayward fan, he just likes Gobert. And since we're here, I remember Mr. Jabbar promoting thesmallmamba in the LeBron family, whatever happened to that guy?

CavaliersFTW
01-23-2016, 04:09 AM
still here going strong :dancin

meanwhile cleveland is still ringless and *Bran fam* is still a lifeless corpse, long since forgotten and surpassed
Fixed

Wilt's dead but his fan base is alive and well :applause:

Lebron's alive but his fan base is dead and gone. Such a waste, RIP :(

sammichoffate
01-23-2016, 04:12 AM

:roll:Holy shit, there's no coming back from that :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
01-23-2016, 04:16 AM
There's a Hayward Fam? If there is its population is probably just 1, me. Xiao_Yao_You isn't even a Hayward fan, he just likes Gobert. And since we're here, I remember Mr. Jabbar promoting thesmallmamba in the LeBron family, whatever happened to that guy?

he was under my tutelage in the lebron fam, good lad... got a bit overfamiliar for my taste..had to put him away

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/member.php?u=323983

KiiiiNG
01-23-2016, 04:20 AM
I've had my eye on you for awhile, and I can even look past that hideous username.

Doors always open, and I don't say to just anyone. You definitely fit the requirements to be in the family, it's just a matter of if you're willing to give yourself up to honor LeBron.

See, the LeBron Family is all about Dedication. Loyalty. Pride. Basically everything LeBron stands for. We, the members of the LeBron family are just an extension of LeBron himself.

We look down upon the Kobe/Curry fam. They don't have any morals. They don't have good character. Their members have the tendency to jump from one player to the next. That's not something that's allowed in the LeBron Family, and if you're not willing to accept the fact that you have to be consistent day in and day out (just like LeBron) then you can't be in the family. We've had some bad apples who eventually turn, but for the most part, we attract people with the highest level of integrity. And we're proud of that.

Once you're actually in the family, there's no more turning. Once you turn on LeBron you officially prohibit yourself from ever re-joining the family. So don't join until you're 100% ready to be a LeBron lifer.

And do I really need to go through the perks that come with being a LeBron Family member? Just the mere fact that I'd be on your side is a strong enough perk. It's basically like joining an entity with endless power. And you know the type of fun we're capable of having... we work extremely hard, but we also understand the importance of having fun. We're a big proponent of bullying deadbeat losers of other families for pleasure and to showcase our dominance. Lions. Kings. Savages. But we all have each others backs. You scratch my dick, I scratch yours. BROTHERHOOD.

JOIN US.

TommyGriffin
01-23-2016, 04:23 AM
I've had my eye on you for awhile, and I can even look past that hideous username.

Doors always open, and I don't say to just anyone. You definitely fit the requirements to be in the family, it's just a matter of if you're willing to give yourself up to honor LeBron.

See, the LeBron Family is all about Dedication. Loyalty. Pride. Basically everything LeBron stands for. We, the members of the LeBron family are just an extension of LeBron himself.

We look down upon the Kobe/Curry fam. They don't have any morals. They don't have good character. Their members have the tendency to jump from one player to the next. That's not something that's allowed in the LeBron Family, and if you're not willing to accept the fact that you have to be consistent day in and day out (just like LeBron) then you can't be in the family. We've had some bad apples who eventually turn, but for the most part, we attract people with the highest level of integrity. And we're proud of that.

Once you're actually in the family, there's no more turning. Once you turn on LeBron you officially prohibit yourself from ever re-joining the family. So don't join until you're 100% ready to be a LeBron lifer.

And do I really need to go through the perks that come with being a LeBron Family member? Just the mere fact that I'd be on your side is a strong enough perk. It's basically like joining an entity with endless power. And you know the type of fun we're capable of having... we work extremely hard, but we also understand the importance of having fun. We're a big proponent of bullying deadbeat losers of other families for pleasure and to showcase our dominance. Lions. Kings. Savages. But we all have each others backs. You scratch my dick, I scratch yours. BROTHERHOOD.

JOIN US.
https://media.giphy.com/media/ToMjGpn0Si90OyYBtny/giphy.gif

KiiiiNG
01-23-2016, 04:25 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/ToMjGpn0Si90OyYBtny/giphy.gif
It's ok, I'm off duty right now. You can post on your warriorfan account, I'm not gonna hurt you.

KiiiiNG
01-23-2016, 04:27 AM

Lebron fam stay losing.

Mr. Jabbar
01-23-2016, 04:35 AM
I can appreciate the effort of ppl like gus and his alts coming up with these posts... They do hold some comedic value on their own, but not much more.. There is no superior/greater cause anymore, no belonging. The lebron family is utterly destroyed. Gone. For good.

These are disbanded /disoriented ppl showing erratic behaviour. I wish i could help them tbh, i really do

WayOfWade
01-23-2016, 04:43 AM

JOIN US.
You had me convinced at "JOIN US." How do I sign up?!

CavaliersFTW
01-23-2016, 04:45 AM
You dig yourself a grave and jump in

KiiiiNG
01-23-2016, 04:50 AM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/6-18-2015/Ighcn9.gif

Pm me, brother! Let's talk business. :cheers:

toxicxr6
01-23-2016, 04:50 AM
Here is the absolute reality of the situation

Kobe stans are so paranoid that Duncan and lebron will finish higher on the goat list than Kobe (which they will) so the Kobe family have put all their faith into curry to stop Duncan and lebron extending their legacy.. That's what this is all about

The problem however.. If curry wins MVP, fmvp and a ring this year.. All of a sudden the Kobe family will start to feel the pressure of the curry legacy. Curry could still finish higher than Kobe on the goat list if he absolutely dominates for a few more years and gets a bunch of mvps, fmvps and rings.

Then all of a sudden the Kobe family will be the durant family you wait and see

Mr Feeny
01-23-2016, 04:52 AM
Here is the absolute reality of the situation

Kobe stans are so paranoid that Duncan and lebron will finish higher on the goat list than Kobe (which they will) so the Kobe family have put all their faith into curry to stop Duncan and lebron extending their legacy.. That's what this is all about

The problem however.. If curry wins MVP, fmvp and a ring this year.. All of a sudden the Kobe family will start to feel the pressure of the curry legacy. Curry could still finish higher than Kobe on the goat list if he absolutely dominates for a few more years and gets a bunch of mvps, fmvps and rings.

Then all of a sudden the Kobe family will be the durant family you wait and see

Not only that. Most people reckon that Lebron and Duncan are already higher than Kobe on the all time list. If Curry does clean up every award over the next 2 years, he'd ironically be ANOTHER player ahead of Kobe on the all time list, as you said.

This is delicious:banana:

Spurs m8
01-23-2016, 04:52 AM
I do see truth in Kobe stans being absolutely shit scared Duncan is gonna get number 6.

No one is more rent free than Duncan to Lakers fans.

Gus Hemmingway
01-23-2016, 04:54 AM

Great choice, friend

As apart of the Lebron fam you also unlimitted access to all Dray n Klay aka Big D.I.K. family activities and events. We usually host slumber parties in our main thread, it's basically a circle jerk of the top guys on ISH glorifying how effective Dray, Iggy and Klay are. Drop in sometime and introduce yourself, no dress code but I advise you to keep the shorts a bit snug n fit.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393957

CavaliersFTW
01-23-2016, 04:55 AM
Great choice, friend

As apart of the Lebron fam you also unlimitted access to all Dray n Klay aka Big D.I.K. family activities and events. We usually host slumber parties in our main thread, it's basically a circle jerk of the top guys on ISH glorifying how effective Dray, Iggy and Klay are.

unlimited access to imaginary cavs game tickets!

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=395932

WayOfWade
01-23-2016, 04:56 AM
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/6-18-2015/Ighcn9.gif

Pm me, brother! Let's talk business. :cheers:
Let's do it! I'll pm you tomorrow though, I need to wake up in 5 hours to go snowboarding. Peace!

WayOfWade
01-23-2016, 04:58 AM
Great choice, friend

As apart of the Lebron fam you also unlimitted access to all Dray n Klay aka Big D.I.K. family activities and events. We usually host slumber parties in our main thread, it's basically a circle jerk of the top guys on ISH glorifying how effective Dray, Iggy and Klay are. Drop in sometime and introduce yourself, no dress code but I advise you to keep the shorts a bit snug n fit.

I'll be there soon, thanks for the heads up :cheers:

buddha
01-23-2016, 04:59 AM
Losers follow wagons

so we can expect the bran stans to join after the 3 peat?

Funktion
01-23-2016, 05:01 AM

Gus Hemmingway
01-23-2016, 05:05 AM

^^^ As we can see here folks, the 50yo, married, Ohio hillbilly resident ISH poster on his alternate account coming up with the same corny jokes as he uses on all his alternate account (Straight_Ballin). His Alzheimers has given him the forgetfulness that he types exactly the same unoriginal lame repeated content on each of his accounts (ad-homs, cursing, many exclamation points) which in turn, is always his dead giveaway :lol

KiiiiNG
01-23-2016, 05:05 AM
Let's do it! I'll pm you tomorrow though, I need to wake up in 5 hours to go snowboarding. Peace!
No rush! Get some sleep bro!

We need you fresh and bushy tailed tomorrow night. Big day for us tomorrow..... LEBRON VS. THE BULLS. :D

Kick ass on the slopes btw, think of LeBron's **** for inspiration :cheers:

warriorfan
01-23-2016, 05:06 AM
^^^ As we can see here folks, the 50yo, married, Ohio hillbilly resident ISH poster on his alternate account coming up with the same corny jokes as he uses on all his alternate account (Straight_Ballin). His Alzheimers has given him the forgetfulness that he types exactly the same unoriginal lame repeated content on each of his accounts, which in turn, is his dead giveaway :lol

sir you have been severely mindraped please seek help immediately

CavaliersFTW
01-23-2016, 05:07 AM
^^^ As we can see here folks, the 50yo, married, Ohio hillbilly resident ISH poster on his alternate account coming up with the same corny jokes as he uses on all his alternate account (Straight_Ballin). His Alzheimers has given him the forgetfulness that he types exactly the same unoriginal lame repeated content on each of his accounts (ad-homs, cursing, many exclamation points) which in turn, is always his dead giveaway :lol
I'm not one to ever agree with warrior fan but he's right, you've been mindraped

Gus Hemmingway
01-23-2016, 05:07 AM
I'll be there soon, thanks for the heads up :cheers:

You got it brother *slaps butt* :pimp:

AirBonner
01-23-2016, 05:56 AM
When you are on the outside looking in these "fams" appear to be only a couple autistic kids with a dozen alts each :lol

PickernRoller
01-23-2016, 06:44 AM
kobe passed the torch.

In writing.

"Go make history"

Shit is the signal right there.

stalkerforlife
01-23-2016, 05:26 PM
We're simply fans of players that aren't afraid to miss.

Guns blazing.

Win or lose.

Blame me...I don't give a F.

Alpha.

stalkerforlife
01-23-2016, 05:27 PM
And of course...we're fans of players that had zero physical advantages and yet fought their way to being the best in the world.

Lebron23
01-23-2016, 05:30 PM
Asians.

SpecialQue
01-23-2016, 05:36 PM
I do see truth in Kobe stans being absolutely shit scared Duncan is gonna get number 6.

No one is more rent free than Duncan to Lakers fans.

There is way more respect between Laker and Spurs fans than you'd like to believe. While there was a nice rivalry between the two, I don't know a single Laker fan who hates the Spurs aside from dumbass stans on ISH. I have no problem with Duncan getting a sixth ring.

red1
01-23-2016, 05:43 PM
I mean, the transition was so seamless no one can even pin point when it happened it's as if the players are basically the same recipe of greatness. As one former best-player-on-the-planet retired gracefully the other rose to prominence :applause:
http://images.yuku.com/image/gif/5e815de973ec4e042233452d9c3861767f156f0.gif

sportjames23
01-23-2016, 05:50 PM

Bus' unintentional act of self-destruction was epic. It truly was the moment the Dray N Klay Fam went off the rails to join the Lebron Fam in oblivion.

sportjames23
01-23-2016, 05:51 PM

etc

Damn. :bowdown:

sportjames23
01-23-2016, 05:52 PM

Broke that camel's back, you did. :pimp:

Fallen Angel
01-23-2016, 05:52 PM

:lol

sportjames23
01-23-2016, 05:53 PM

Lebron fam stay losing.

:lol Savage

sportjames23
01-23-2016, 05:54 PM

If Jabbar is remembered for nothing else, this gif and the bus pic will ensure he's an ISH Legend. :bowdown:

ShawkFactory
01-23-2016, 05:58 PM
Common enemy

KingLeBronJames
01-23-2016, 06:00 PM
Cuz the Lakers consider the Warriors as the real little brother unlike the Clippers. Right?

Lebronxrings
01-23-2016, 06:09 PM
you are a middle aged man spending your days talking about random nonsense. Do you have any shame?

TheImmortal
01-23-2016, 06:26 PM
Real recognize real..