PDA

View Full Version : Bitch wants Marvel to release a PG-13 version of Deadpool because of her shitty son

Jameerthefear
01-23-2016, 12:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akziwvWLUlk

What a self centered whore.

knickballer
01-23-2016, 03:36 PM
There's always going to be those morons who complain about everything. You can't appease anyone and with the internet you'll be able to cherry pick and find someone bitching about anything.

What is stupid is when these companies, organizations, etc, actually follow pursuit on the demands on one idiot because they're afraid of bad press.

Shade8780
01-23-2016, 04:04 PM
WTF.

Sign my petition for a PG-13 Scarface and Human Centipede too, please.

highwhey
01-23-2016, 04:53 PM
Am i the only one wanting to shove my c0ck in her mouth? Maybe a good deepthroating session will fix her vocal chords.

Nick Young
01-23-2016, 04:55 PM
This shit is going to be worse than Green Lantern.

You can't turn a meme character in to a movie.

warriorfan
01-23-2016, 06:00 PM
She is right these movies are for kids it should be pg or pg 13

CavaliersFTW
01-23-2016, 06:28 PM
What's funny is that it will be R rated because of sex. A pg-13 version would probably have all the violence, minus the sex.

America is so ass backwards when it comes to what we as a society deem acceptable for various ratings. Tits and sex are STRICTLY for adults, gore murder and guts is for teenagers. Messed up when you think about it.

ROCSteady
01-23-2016, 06:32 PM
If the studio gauges unusually strong interest from young kids like this, why not have one of the thousands of people in Hollywood who are experienced to edit movies, get some more work/money and also produce a cut that could attract more families?

Seems like a potential win-win for audiences and a group of film editors while also some potential positive PR for catering to the younger market. It would be about higher box office numbers but the spin possibilities are evident for 20th Century who could use some good pub.

It really wouldn't affect any adults who want to see the uncut version as this could be an ad-on procedure.

Of course, who knows how much of the actual film could be edited before it made zero sense or ceased to be an actual movie

~primetime~
01-23-2016, 08:16 PM
What's funny is that it will be R rated because of sex. A pg-13 version would probably have all the violence, minus the sex.

America is so ass backwards when it comes to what we as a society deem acceptable for various ratings. Tits and sex are STRICTLY for adults, gore murder and guts is for teenagers. Messed up when you think about it.
I agree that America is ass backwards when it comes to sex vs violence.... But from what I read this movie was banned in China due to extreme violence.

zoom17
01-23-2016, 08:20 PM
I agree that America is ass backwards when it comes to sex vs violence.... But from what I read this movie was banned in China due to extreme violence.

That's a lot of money out the window.

CavaliersFTW
01-23-2016, 08:23 PM
Could be because of what I mentioned though, perhaps China understands sex isn't/shouldn't be as offensive as violence.

Shade8780
01-23-2016, 08:27 PM
If the studio gauges unusually strong interest from young kids like this, why not have one of the thousands of people in Hollywood who are experienced to edit movies, get some more work/money and also produce a cut that could attract more families?

Seems like a potential win-win for audiences and a group of film editors while also some potential positive PR for catering to the younger market. It would be about higher box office numbers but the spin possibilities are evident for 20th Century who could use some good pub.

It really wouldn't affect any adults who want to see the uncut version as this could be an ad-on procedure.

Of course, who knows how much of the actual film could be edited before it made zero sense or ceased to be an actual movie
It's not that simple.

Distribution and marketing would probably outweigh the box office intake for another cut of the film, especially this close to release.

jongib369
01-23-2016, 08:33 PM

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2016/jan/12/steven-universe-censorship-cartoon-networks-lgbtq

Speaking of ass backwards, The UK censored a cartoon made by the woman who made Adventure Time called steven universe for a "risqu

gigantes
01-23-2016, 08:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akziwvWLUlk

What a self centered whore.
are people really that humorless and misogynistic as to hate on this woman...?

FFS, all she's doing is having a little fun with the internet and her son. i'm pretty sure her accent is just a crappy imitation of a newscaster's voice, and she doesn't actually talk like that in RL.

then again i couldn't give a rat's ass about whatever the hell she's talking about, so maybe that's the key. :lol

Jameerthefear
01-23-2016, 08:38 PM
Steven Universe is a garbage show for Tumblrinas

Smook B
01-23-2016, 08:39 PM

What does that have to do with this thread?

ROCSteady
01-23-2016, 08:46 PM
It's not that simple.

Distribution and marketing would probably outweigh the box office intake for another cut of the film, especially this close to release.

Trueeeeee

ThePhantomCreep
01-23-2016, 08:46 PM
I'll sign a petition for more R-rated flicks in a heartbeat. Action movies are at their best when theyre rated R.

How can these studio execs live with themselves releasing Robocop and Terminator films in PG-13? :facepalm

~primetime~
01-23-2016, 08:47 PM
That's a lot of money out the window.

Yes, everyone should applaud what Marvel is doing here.

They have made the decision that for this movie, Deadpool, they are going to forfeit profits and take a loss in an effort to give us the real Deadpool.

This is the opposite of Avengers.

Any male over the age of 17 who is actually complaining that this movie is rated R needs to be raped in the pssy.

jongib369
01-23-2016, 08:59 PM
I disagree, it's not that bad of a show IMO. Nevertheless I could see how one could think it's for them, but to me it just has a lot of good messages for today's younger generation to accept other peoples way of living. If you want to look at it like that... If not accept, not be up their ass about it and mind your own business. Regardless, the censoring of that scene is stupid, is it not?

Tumblr can be god awful though, I'll admit. And since we're on these two topics...Fans of the show **on tumblr** actually turned on an artist who drew one of the characters too thin...They saw an image of her chubby when she was pregnant, and she's built thicker in general, but it's more of a weightlifting type of thick girl...But the crybullies went at her full force saying she's fat phobic...Girl got depressed as hell, tried making up for it by drawing it to their standards but nope, endless storm of hate. I personally wouldn't give a shit about what people thought, but it's crazy at what people complain about, or make about them. Artists do that all the damn time for fan art :lol

4 Chan had a field day with it making tumblr accounts, spamming these people with versions of her being anorexic... if who I heard from was correct

~primetime~
01-23-2016, 09:03 PM
Chick just needs to wait until it's on FX. Pretty tough life.

They won't take a loss, they'll make money. They're doing it for this character because it's already niche and they don't have the wide audience for Deadpool that they have with Hulk or something.
I didn't mean they won't profit period... Just meant they are taking a loss because with a PG-13 flick they would have kids and all of China.

The decision to go rated R was simply am effort to give fans what they want, and not what makes money.

gigantes
01-23-2016, 09:50 PM
I disagree, it's not that bad of a show IMO. Nevertheless I could see how one could think it's for them, but to me it just has a lot of good messages for today's younger generation to accept other peoples way of living. If you want to look at it like that... If not accept, not be up their ass about it and mind your own business. Regardless, the censoring of that scene is stupid, is it not?

Tumblr can be god awful though, I'll admit. And since we're on these two topics...Fans of the show **on tumblr** actually turned on an artist who drew one of the characters too thin...They saw an image of her chubby when she was pregnant, and she's built thicker in general, but it's more of a weightlifting type of thick girl...But the crybullies went at her full force saying she's fat phobic...Girl got depressed as hell, tried making up for it by drawing it to their standards but nope, endless storm of hate. I personally wouldn't give a shit about what people thought, but it's crazy at what people complain about, or make about them. Artists do that all the damn time for fan art :lol

4 Chan had a field day with it making tumblr accounts, spamming these people with versions of her being anorexic... if who I heard from was correct
poor gal. and no wonder... i wouldn't trust the average 4channer to piss in to a cup. indeed, i can hardly imagine a more irrelevant group of human beings on the planet. but, hold on... maybe north koreans could give them a run for their money. :P

anyway, i like joe rogan's take on this from an interview he just did:

[size=3][indent][i]To think that somehow it's bad now, because too many people are talking shit...talking shit is normal. It's part of being a person, especially part of being a person and being anonymous. We don't even know how old these people are [laughs]. You might be getting mad at an 11-year-old.

Even the people that have said shitty things, if they don't make any sense, they don't hurt. The only time that someone says something about you, the only time those things actually sting, is when they make a good point. You're like,

LJJ
01-23-2016, 10:02 PM

I didn't mean they won't profit period... Just meant they are taking a loss because with a PG-13 flick they would have kids and all of China.

That's exactly how they like people to read those press releases. Zomg the movie was banned in China! They really kept it real and stayed true to the character!

In reality, China only allows like 2 foreign movie releases in the cinema per month. So thousands of movies are "banned" in China each year and Deadpool not making the cut doesn't mean shit.

Great bit of marketing by them to put it out there like that.

RepMe
01-24-2016, 02:06 AM
I imagine too many edits would be needed to do this. Otherwise, I see no problem. I just wish the movies that frequently are edited DOWN to pg-13 came out with the original rated R versions.

ballup
01-25-2016, 10:20 AM
Did she even do her research? Has there ever been a PG-13 type medium release for Deadpool as the main character?

macmac
01-25-2016, 10:24 AM
Deadpool is Fox btw, not Disney/Marvel

oh the horror
01-25-2016, 04:10 PM
Did she even do her research? Has there ever been a PG-13 type medium release for Deadpool as the main character?

Probably not. and if so its not true to character at all. There's nothing about the comic that says "PG-13". Shit is violent with all types of inappropriate humor. If you're going to water it down then might as well not even bother with the movie.