PDA

View Full Version : Funniest thing about the Lue hire....

HOoopCityJones
01-23-2016, 12:40 PM
You know that distant feeling you have when two of your friends are arguing over something insignificant and all you wanna do is chill and watch the game?

Most of the time you're half listening to both sides as they make their points, usually just nodding your head in approval or shaking your head when something stupid or funny is said, most of the time you're just a bystander to the ensuing train wreck arguments like this can lead to, usually fist fights.

But Imagine you co-sign alittle too hard and next thing you know you're in the middle of it ready to fight for some bullshit ass topic you never really bought into in the first place, but hey, the game is on, fresh beer in the fridge and they just ordered Pizza so ofc you entertained the bullshit alittle while longer....

My point being, it's easy to be the guy everyone loves to hang around and Listen to simply because you come from a stance of neutrality, specifically while in the middle of a conflict, but once you commit to one side, that's it you're in head first and there's no turning back.

I imagine that's exactly where Tyron Lue was at at this particular moment.

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/DAA83AD12A1301069520454176768_4b8383b41a1.5.1.7391 031634709244930.mp4?versionId=NSZ4M3Im7CSGej.ku5Hq pq9CoL_WH9T5

He's no longer the shoulder to cry on, the mediator, the voice of reason, now he has to play the game of trying to Coach Lebron and this Team and hope they listen to him when he has to put a foot down or get alittle nasty with his words pertaining to his Player's effort or hustle.

We'll see how it all works out for him now that he's in Blatt's shoes, instead of third party co-signer. Will LBJ still be so concerned with his opinion now that he's the only target left to blame in town? We'll see.

kennethgriffin
01-23-2016, 12:42 PM
2011*
2016*

LeSaboteur

Smoke117
01-23-2016, 12:45 PM
Can't you ****ing losers ever get off Lebron's nuts? Jesus christ it's pathetic...you exist here for two reasons...to suck Kobe's dick or talk shit on Lebron.

HOoopCityJones
01-23-2016, 12:50 PM
Can't you ****ing losers ever get off Lebron's nuts? Jesus christ it's pathetic...you exist here for two reasons...to suck Kobe's dick or talk shit on Lebron.

Why are you melting completely down about me making a topic pertaining to the biggest news of the day? :oldlol:

Fucc Lebron :biggums:

This is about Lue and Blatt and how will Lue handle being in that seat going forward.

Go cry about your hero being a bitch made Coach killer somewhere else. Don't forget to take a sip.

nba_55
01-23-2016, 12:51 PM
Why are you melting completely down about me making a topic pertaining to the biggest news of the day? :oldlol:

Fucc Lebron :biggums:

This is about Lue and Blatt and how will Lue handle being in that seat going forward.

Go cry about your hero being a bitch made Coach killer somewhere else. Don't forget to take a sip.
Coach killer? Who he killed? Mike brown?

TomBrady
01-23-2016, 12:52 PM
Debates among your friends lead to fist fights? Are they incapable of actual discourse?

Gus Hemmingway
01-23-2016, 12:53 PM
Coach killer. Lol. Meanwhile Kobes blown through 3 coach of the year winning coaches in 3 years, 4th coach incoming in June

Lakers fans stay shitting on themselves:lol :lol

ShawkFactory
01-23-2016, 12:54 PM
Debates among your friends lead to fist fights? Are they incapable of actual discourse?
:roll:

Gus Hemmingway
01-23-2016, 12:54 PM
:lol :lol

HOoopCityJones
01-23-2016, 01:01 PM
Coach killer. Lol. Meanwhile Kobes blown through 3 coach of the year winning coaches in 3 years, 4th coach incoming in June

Lakers fans stay shitting on themselves:lol :lol

Not with 30-11 records or 60 win seasons. :cheers:

Unprecedented.

HOoopCityJones
01-23-2016, 01:02 PM

About as incapable as Brady winning without cheating. :pimp:

Gus Hemmingway
01-23-2016, 01:03 PM
Not with 30-11 records or 60 win seasons. :cheers:

Unprecedented.

U should be happy, Lakers can have Cavs sloppy seconds for the 3rd time in 4 years, still will be Losers

Brown
Byron
Blatt

Kobe stay coach killin

HOoopCityJones
01-23-2016, 01:04 PM
Lakers can have Cavs sloppy seconds for the 3rd time in 4 years, and still be losers

Brown
Byron
Blatt

Kobe stay coach killin

Did you miss your Bus today sweety?

Hey Yo
01-23-2016, 01:06 PM
You know that distant feeling you have when two of your friends are arguing over something insignificant and all you wanna do is chill and watch the game?

Most of the time you're half listening to both sides as they make their points, usually just nodding your head in approval or shaking your head when something stupid or funny is said, most of the time you're just a bystander to the ensuing train wreck arguments like this can lead to, usually fist fights.

But Imagine you co-sign alittle too hard and next thing you know you're in the middle of it ready to fight for some bullshit ass topic you never really bought into in the first place, but hey, the game is on, fresh beer in the fridge and they just ordered Pizza so ofc you entertained the bullshit alittle while longer....

My point being, it's easy to be the guy everyone loves to hang around and Listen to simply because you come from a stance of neutrality, specifically while in the middle of a conflict, but once you commit to one side, that's it you're in head first and there's no turning back.

I imagine that's exactly where Tyron Lue was at at this particular moment.

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/DAA83AD12A1301069520454176768_4b8383b41a1.5.1.7391 031634709244930.mp4?versionId=NSZ4M3Im7CSGej.ku5Hq pq9CoL_WH9T5

He's no longer the shoulder to cry on, the mediator, the voice of reason, now he has to play the game of trying to Coach Lebron and this Team and hope they listen to him when he has to put a foot down or get alittle nasty with his words pertaining to his Player's effort or hustle.

We'll see how it all works out for him now that he's in Blatt's shoes, instead of third party co-signer. Will LBJ still be so concerned with his opinion now that he's the only target left to blame in town? We'll see.
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy50/iRaiiDeR/not_readgif.gif

1-14

kennethgriffin
01-23-2016, 01:06 PM
U should be happy, Lakers can have Cavs sloppy seconds for the 3rd time in 4 years, still will be Losers

Brown
Byron
Blatt

Kobe stay coach killin

lakers management never listened to kobe when it comes to his preference on coaches

( since the lakers would have hired phil in 2013 )

and kobe goes all out to try and make it work regardless of whos coaching him

( since kobe had one of his best years in 2013 )

Gus Hemmingway
01-23-2016, 01:07 PM
I lost

I know :cheers:

HOoopCityJones
01-23-2016, 01:08 PM
Damn, LBJ stans absolutely hysterical in here right now.

This thread isn't even about LBJ. :oldlol:

TomBrady
01-23-2016, 01:10 PM
Auobt as inbapacle as Bdary wiinnng wiohtut chitaeng
Sorry, I'm going to need this in something other than peasant. Come again in GOAT.

HOoopCityJones
01-23-2016, 01:14 PM
Sorry, I'm going to need this in something other than peasant. Come again in GOAT.

GOAT? That no dancing bozo could get 7 rings and he still wouldn't even be on Dan Marino level, much less the real GOAT Joe Montana. :oldlol:

SouBeachTalents
01-23-2016, 01:24 PM
GOAT? That no dancing bozo could get 7 rings and he still wouldn't even be on Dan Marino level, much less the real GOAT Joe Montana. :oldlol:

Brady's had a much better team/organization around him than Marino did, no question about that, but Brady's clearly been the better postseason performer. As for Montana, it's VERY close between the two of them for GOAT. If he wins the SB again this year, I think he surpasses Montana

HOoopCityJones
01-23-2016, 01:26 PM
Brady's had a much better team/organization around him than Marino did, no question about that, but Brady's clearly been the better postseason performer. As for Montana, it's VERY close between the two of them for GOAT. If he wins the SB again this year, I think he surpasses Montana

Don't forget the blatant cheating. If Brady was black, his legacy would've been tarnished ages ago.

SouBeachTalents
01-23-2016, 01:29 PM
Don't forget the blatant cheating. If Brady was black, his legacy would've been tarnished ages ago.

The cheating will always cast a black mark on his legacy, that's true. The sad thing is, I don't even think they gained that great of an advantage from it either. Spygate, we just won't know the full extent, how long they were doing it, just how information they gained etc. Deflategate was truly stupid, there's no way the advantage they gained from that was worth having their legacy clouded with another scandal

Blue&Orange
01-23-2016, 01:40 PM
Lebronstans meltingdown left and right. :roll:

Smoke117
01-23-2016, 02:23 PM
Lebronstans meltingdown left and right. :roll:

Again...since you are all ****ing dipshits...I DON'T EVEN LIKE LEBRON...I HAVE NEVER BEEN A FAN.

TomBrady
01-23-2016, 03:22 PM
OTGA? Htat on nadicgn zboo ucold etg 7 rings adn eh stlil lwodun't even be on And Rmanio ellve, muhc sles hte real Aogt Eoj Atnmaon.
:confusedshrug:

Begone, peasant.

AirBonner
01-23-2016, 03:26 PM
They cheated? What did they do win too much?
If he was black he would beat his wife unconscious