PDA

View Full Version : After tonight's blowout vs the Bulls I think I'm about done as a Cavaliers Fan

TommyGriffin
01-23-2016, 11:19 PM
I'm at a loss for words.

I'm done.

Im Still Ballin
01-23-2016, 11:21 PM
Come to the Kings Tommy

Lebronxrings
01-23-2016, 11:21 PM
you're not a cavs fan. You're a warriorfan or "curryfan"

Hittin_Shots
01-23-2016, 11:24 PM
you're not a cavs fan. You're a warriorfan or "curryfan"

You mispelt raging ****tard.

Gileraracer
01-24-2016, 04:04 PM
I'm also done with my idol Lebron. Can't accept another collusion

TheImmortal
01-24-2016, 04:07 PM
Been a die hard LeBron fan since 2002.. I'm done after that last game as well. Pathetic performance by a statpadding beta.

HoopSuperstar
01-24-2016, 04:17 PM
So are you all leaving to Miami too? I heard the beach there is great to go on a vacation. Maybe David Blatt can drive you there.

DukeDelonte13
01-24-2016, 04:21 PM
i've never been more disgusted with a local professional sports team as I am now with the cavs.

I'm still a cavs fan, but Lebron's poisonous attitude is in the process of f*cking over the best chance a Cleveland sports team has of winning a championship.

MP.Trey
01-24-2016, 04:26 PM
i've never been more disgusted with a local professional sports team as I am now with the cavs.

I'm still a cavs fan, but Lebron's poisonous attitude is in the process of f*cking over the best chance a Cleveland sports team has of winning a championship.
Yup. Pretty annoying. But just another day being a Cleveland sports fan.

Monta Ellis MVP
01-24-2016, 04:43 PM
Many may know that I am a Pacers fan but also a life long Cavaliers fan as well. When LeBron first came back, many of us were skeptical but at the same time we thought that LeBron had really changed. That his previous short comings, immaturities, and abandonment issues were behind him and that he had grown into a full grown man after the mistake of The Decision. It seems as if nothing has changed however. We still see the same LeBron who is unable to shoulder responsibility. LeBron, just like his biological father, has no qualms with abandoning his family(Cavaliers) or denying responsibility for his own actions. With the latest run of scapegoating he has just about alienated all what was left of his Cleveland fanbase. Even the most Die Hard LeBron fans are starting to realize the truth and come wise to the fact that we have been outright bamboozled and swindled as fans for Cleveland. I may still be a huge Cavaliers fan but I am about at my ropes end with LeBron.

Lebronxrings
01-24-2016, 05:14 PM
Many may know that I am a Pacers fan but also a life long Cavaliers fan as well. When LeBron first came back, many of us were skeptical but at the same time we thought that LeBron had really changed. That his previous short comings, immaturities, and abandonment issues were behind him and that he had grown into a full grown man after the mistake of The Decision. It seems as if nothing has changed however. We still see the same LeBron who is unable to shoulder responsibility. LeBron, just like his biological father, has no qualms with abandoning his family(Cavaliers) or denying responsibility for his own actions. With the latest run of scapegoating he has just about alienated all what was left of his Cleveland fanbase. Even the most Die Hard LeBron fans are starting to realize the truth and come wise to the fact that we have been outright bamboozled and swindled as fans for Cleveland. I may still be a huge Cavaliers fan but I am about at my ropes end with LeBron.
pretty sad that you have 3 alts.

Warriorfan
Tommy
Monta Ellis mvp

and probably more alts.

KiiiiNG
01-24-2016, 05:16 PM

You mean the chance they only ever had because of LeBron?

You gossip whores are hilarious. Just shut up.

Spurs m8
01-24-2016, 05:17 PM
I'm at a loss for words.

I'm done.

Beta as ****

DonDadda59
01-24-2016, 05:21 PM
I've been a LeBron fan since I randomly saw him practicing throwing bricks at the rim when he was 12 years old at some park in Akron. At that moment I said 'I pledge myself to you- mind, body, and soul, for all eternity'.

But now I'm done with him.

Nick Young
01-24-2016, 05:23 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

They are boring to watch and Lebron is a bitch. Why would anyone not from Cleveland want to be a Cavs fan?

Spurs m8
01-24-2016, 05:28 PM
OP has been on reddit

I always wanted the cavs to be the kind of organization to build something special. From the bottom. When we got Wiggins I was firmly against trading him. Then we became the Miami Heat 2.0. But after this blatt firing I'm done. Lebron runs our organization or the people that are running it have no idea what they are doing. I always admired the Spurs and had nothing but respect for pop and Timmy. So even being from Cleveland, I can't in good faith root for the cavs. Go spurs

Nilocon165
09-30-2016, 06:12 PM
wow